Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Loading Errors Possible Fixes

Please read below for the currently solution for ATI/AMD Graphics Card users (Radeon)!
    The latest version of Catalyst Control Center (version 12.8) does not run properly with this newest x-trap update.

In order to fix this problem you can uninstall your Catalyst Control Center and/or revert to an older version of CCC.
    download previous versions of CCC

For people without ATI/AMD cards, they may want to look for non beta or one-step older drivers to see if this helps fix the issue. We are investigating it further.

For people who get a specific X-Trap error involving xfire_toucan_45547.dll please try closing xfire before running Cross Fire. We are working to get this error fixed by X-Trap as well.

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    It didn't work for me yesterday!... It screwed up my windows... so I reinstalled my system and I let the Windows Updated do his job after the updates were instealed everything worked well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post
    Please read below for the currently solution for ATI/AMD Graphics Card users (Radeon)!
    The latest version of Catalyst Control Center (version 12.8) does not run properly with this newest x-trap update.

In order to fix this problem you can uninstall your Catalyst Control Center and/or revert to an older version of CCC.
    download previous versions of CCC

For people without ATI/AMD cards, they may want to look for non beta or one-step older drivers to see if this helps fix the issue. We are investigating it further.

For people who get a specific X-Trap error involving xfire_toucan_45547.dll please try closing xfire before running Cross Fire. We are working to get this error fixed by X-Trap as well.
    aha i think this is why i get this stupid send error report all the time Catalyst Control Center