Thanks

will give 25 to 30 usd to someone who can help me set up a multi account on rs

HI

how is it going?
    My name is Bopoiu and i have a laptop that i would like to bot rs with.

my goal, gather enough $$money to offer myself an analist(therapist) cause i want to change my life. ssomethings at least.

to do so i need an honest person to teach me or set up bot for me.
    multiaccount botting at the same time of course . maybe a cracked epicbot pro would be ok , you tell me if there is something better atm.

I know that for someone who doesn t yet know how to bot a particular game it can take a while to get a pc set up properly.
    I have been through that with games before but i dont want to spend hours and hours to find a working solution.
    My wish is to have some experienced rs botter to set up my pc for me to bot rs and give me the basics of what to do to bot rs correctly (rules to respect).
    Maybe talking on skype and a bit of teamview would be enough. as long as i can learn by coping a working technique.

If that person wiches i can give money for the help

would you be interested in helping me PM me?

present youself: how much you make usd perday , ban history stuff like that and we getting teamviewing.
    how long have you been botting rs and how many accounts at same time are you able to program?

Thanks
    I'm not so sure on what you're trying to ask us. Could you make it a little simpler for me to understand in order for me to help you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    I'm not so sure on what you're trying to ask us. Could you make it a little simpler for me to understand in order for me to help you?
    yes i have a laptop, i want it to generate money with it. I dont want to spend hours setting the bot correctly (it takes a lot of reading and prob solving). i will give 25 $ to someone who is already botting successfully to teach how to get the bot working right of the bat.

we can even use teamviewer.

is ti more clear?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmghboy View Post
    yes i have a laptop, i want it to generate money with it. I dont want to spend hours setting the bot correctly (it takes a lot of reading and prob solving). i will give 25 $ to someone who is already botting successfully to teach how to get the bot working right of the bat.

we can even use teamviewer.

is ti more clear?
    What type of bot are you using? Is it a java based bot? If so is it Reflection or injection?

Thanks
    Iam open as long as it generates money over time. I read runescape bot can do that maybe someone who knows how to get the epicbot pro cracked and use it

Thanks
    Iam open as long as it generates money over time. I read runescape bot can do that maybe someone who knows how to get the epicbot pro cracked and use it
    To be honest, finding a cracked version isn't possible. Most of them are just fake and contain viruses that will harm your computer.

Thanks
    well a lot of rs bot are free . i just need someone who uses one to pm me and get it to work on m laptop

i dont care wich it is as long has it is free or low cost and the helper his having succes with it

Thanks
    well a lot of rs bot are free . i just need someone who uses one to pm me and get it to work on m laptop

i dont care wich it is as long has it is free or low cost and the helper his having succes with it
    There are 3 that work fine. EpicBot, PowerBot, Simba

Thanks
    yeah, simba would be my favorite but i read a lot and i would need to write a script and complex stuff to get in the community and then get their scripts . I am no programer.

I read epicbot better dans powerbot but i dont care , as i said as ling as the person that will help me uses it atm and can teach me # configure le bot.

my pc is ready

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'll be more than willing to help you set up bots on Epicbot. Do you have skype? If so add igp1337

Thanks
    ok sype is ready to receive