Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Dude, are you dumb or just illiterate? Probably both. When we say something relevant, you completely change the topic and misunderstand what we say and then act as if you had an intellectual debate we us and won. I mean, the fuck?
    really ?? iam the one who changes the topic ?? tell that to empire , he is here to debate or tell the others learn english and you didn't won btw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    6 billion ?? omg give me a break ! no one knows he is going to hell or heaven i don't even know but i know that who leaves islam Goes to hell
    nahhh you just reserved a one way ticket to hell :P

You said he is going to hell, we replied that is bullshit.

Then you claim that it was only your bad english, that you didn't actually say that.

No , you didn't get the point what i mean is no one Knows he is gonna go to hell or not and hey !!! don't put words on my mouth i didn't say i gotta feeling that i'm going to hell
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, yeah, learn some more english then post. Okay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    can you please shut up , iam talking with nevs
    if there is nothing after life then what is the point from creating us ?
    See, that is just it. We weren't created. We are a product of reactions which lead to life. The only reason, the ONLY reason we've evolved to humans is because we last longer. That is it. And if our genetics mutate such that the healthy age for someone is 120, then we that particular genetic mutation will radiate more prominantly due to the longer life span of that individual.

There is no point to our lifes. Sorry. It is a human law not to think this way, it is hard for me to even fully accept it. Why? Because if we had humans who fully accepted this, they would just fucking kill themselves, and then those left would be those who cannot think that way. We are what was left.

It is sad, I know. But you won't and you shouldn't care. You will literally no longer exist. If it makes you feel any better, with an infinite amount of time and a finite amount of matter, time will, theoretically at least, repeat itself.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-08-2012 at 05:29 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You said he is going to hell, we replied that is bullshit.

Then you claim that it was only your bad english, that you didn't actually say that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, yeah, learn some more english then post. Okay?
    And again you didn't get the point , who left any on 3 religions goes to "Hell" , who believes in one of the 3 religions don't know even he is gonna go to hell or heaven ( As you do in your Life)

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    We are a product of reactions which lead to life
    proof ? Please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And again you didn't get the point , who left any on 3 religions goes to "Hell" , who believes in one of the 3 religions don't know even he is gonna go to hell or heaven ( As you do in your Life)

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

proof ? Please
    Except you don't know that. You have no proof at all. You are just being another asshole.

And really, you need proof for basic biology? Go back to school kid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Except you don't know that. You have no proof at all. You are just being another asshole.

And really, you need proof for basic biology? Go back to school kid.
    Why you just give me the proof here , you don't know it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why you just give me the proof here , you don't know it ?
    Are you really asking me to give you the sex talk kid? Shouldn't you have learned this by now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Islam is 100% correct.
    Proof? Read the Holy-Quran and you will see yourself.
    There is only ONE version of the holy Quran, while there is more than 5 or even more version for Bible.
    the real Bible is long time gone! People faked it to match their own happiness and interests. @lies' I really want to talk to you on Skype if you don't mind... I am sure you missed something in Islam.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CubeString For This Useful Post:

Cheetos007 (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

proof ? Please
    Bio 101 for retarded islams:
    Human reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically, both male and female contain a genetic code which describes how the baby is to be produced (not all species derive genetic code from two distinct sexes in their species.) Along the formation of the genetic code between male and female for the baby, there are particular points in the process which can introduce mutations. These mutations are apart of the evolution proccess. If the mutation proves to make that particular individual's baby more suitable for the environment, then that person's baby will have a high chance at reproducing and a higher chance of doing so at a greater rate. Henceforth, evolution.

If you don't believe in this process, you merely need to look at small organisms which go through the same process at a much quicker rate than humans (i.e it is actually observable in our life-time), such as bacterium. A prime example of this is the superbug (google it.)

Another good example is the common flu. Our immune system cannot identify the flu year over year because that particular virus mutates, hence why we are not perminantly immune to any particular sort of flu.

(disclaimer: I didn't take bio11 through 12, I was more of a phys\chem guy)

You are a sucker for your instincts. It is okay to not fully accept that we are pointless organisms in a significantly larger universe, but it is not okay to corrupt our society with your shitty religious views and subject everyone to your hate. I am not going to your magical place called 'hell' which your religion uses to make you feel superior to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CubeString View Post
    Islam is 100% correct.
    Proof? Read the Holy-Quran and you will see yourself.
    There is only ONE version of the holy Quran, while there is more than 5 or even more version for Bible.
    the real Bible is long time gone! People faked it to match their own happiness and interests. @lies' I really want to talk to you on Skype if you don't mind... I am sure you missed something in Islam.
    Quote used in computer security\math:
    "You cannot prove the integrity of the system from within the system."

You cannot prove that god does\doesn't exist. The holy book at least makes an assuption on that and thus you cannot prove nor disprove that it is "100%" but I am sure that is just some bullshit you spew out feeling your god will reward you. You have been brainwashed, and you cannot convince someone who has been brainwashed unless they are willing to be open-minded (which you obviously aren't.)

I should also add that it is very difficult for most people to recognize that they have been brainwashed.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Basically, both male and female contain a genetic code which describes how the baby is to be produced (not all species derive genetic code from two distinct sexes in their species.) Along the formation of the genetic code between male and female for the baby, there are particular points in the process which can introduce mutations. These mutations are apart of the evolution proccess. If the mutation proves to make that particular individual's baby more suitable for the environment, then that person's baby will have a high chance at reproducing and a higher chance of doing so at a greater rate. Henceforth, evolution.

If you don't believe in this process, you merely need to look at small organisms which go through the same process at a much quicker rate than humans (i.e it is actually observable in our life-time), such as bacterium. A prime example of this is the superbug (google it.)

Another good example is the common flu. Our immune system cannot identify the flu year over year because that particular virus mutates, hence why we are not perminantly immune to any particular sort of flu.

You are a sucker for your instincts. It is okay to not fully accept that we are pointless organisms in a significantly larger universe, but it is not okay to corrupt our society with your shitty religious views and subject everyone to your hate. I am not going to your magical place called 'hell' which your religion uses to make you feel superior to me.

You cannot prove that god does\doesn't exist. The holy book at least makes an assuption on that and thus you cannot prove nor disprove that it is "100%" but I am sure that is just some bullshit you spew out feeling your god will reward you. You have been brainwashed, and you cannot convince someone who has been brainwashed unless they are willing to be open-minded (which you obviously aren't.)

I should also add that it is very difficult for most people to recognize that they have been brainwashed.
    Dude, Seriously I feel sad for you.
    Just think about it! When you die, what happens? whats the next step !
    Again read the Holy-Quran and then come and talk to me, Alright?
    Holy-Quran got all the answers in it.

Thanks

you atheists say that we are created by nature and i know all these stuff !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you atheists say that we are created by nature and i know all these stuff !!!!
    YOU WERE CREATED WHEN YOUR FATHER FUCKED YOUR MOTHER. YOU THEN GREW OVER A PERIOD TIME TO EVENTUALLY BE BORN. YOUR GENES TELL YOU THIS. OUR SCIENCE TELLS US THIS.

Don't even call me an athiest over this, I am a practicing catholic, and yet, I can acknowledge basic biology.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    YOU WERE CREATED WHEN YOUR FATHER FUCKED YOUR MOTHER. YOU THEN GREW OVER A PERIOD TIME TO EVENTUALLY BE BORN. YOUR GENES TELL YOU THIS. OUR SCIENCE TELLS US THIS.

Don't even call me an athiest over this, I am a practicing catholic, and yet, I can acknowledge basic biology.
    we are talking about the 1st Life -.- not about me and i didn't call you an atheist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    we are talking about the 1st Life -.- not about me and i didn't call you an atheist
    You're an illiterate buffoon, you know that?

"We are a product of reactions which lead to life" inferring we are talking about ourselves, to which you responded "proof ? Please"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What are you even trying to imply. Seriously, I do not understand. We have members from other countries. Denmark, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Italy, Armenia, Japan, to name just a few, and all these people speak fluent English despite it not being their first language. So why can't you monkeys learn proper English. Oh wait, these people don't live in a backwards and outdated theocratic, unicultural society.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast