Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Ammo Box + Map ESP

Here are two scripts that work great with the new executor. I have had many request via skype for these, so I am making the public.

How to use:
    1. Download the Executor
    2. Download these scripts
    3. There is a scripts folder that comes with the executor, open that, and open the DayZ subfolder, and extract these scripts into there.
    4. Start up DayZ and the executor like you normally would.
    5. Execute these scripts like any other scripts.

WARNING: Once the map.sqf is executed, it will only load up vehicles and players. After about 2-5 minutes, it will cause the game to freeze. THIS IS NORMAL. The freeze last about 30 seconds, and once it is unfrozen, the tents are now visible.

CREDITS:
    Wuat for the map
    Me for the ammo box

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by n1kko; 08-31-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to n1kko For This Useful Post:

<?ViTality3> (09-04-2012),AL-tememe (02-04-2013),Andy Le (08-31-2012),benmurder (02-12-2013),bracko97 (09-01-2012),da2009 (01-03-2014),dayzdiego (09-01-2012),Devul (09-08-2012),gearofnett (08-31-2012),Im Sully (04-12-2014),Jacablaca1 (09-01-2012),jackjangri (09-01-2012),joshZ (01-05-2013),kyletheking89 (08-31-2012),locki44 (08-31-2012),lukasmo (08-31-2012),madmax7 (08-31-2012),mikkel1122 (11-07-2012),nulluser (12-30-2013),Oytal (02-12-2013),parduz1337 (09-01-2012),phoenix30016 (09-07-2012),pixelkarma (08-31-2012),sdfsdfsdfaaaaa (02-12-2013),sega_rus (09-01-2012),Slifer85 (05-04-2014),superhobo13 (07-08-2014),terrybad (08-31-2012),vauxmad (09-01-2012),Warrzz96 (08-31-2012),xkillaxserver (08-31-2012),ZannaBianca (11-29-2014),[OTR]_LO-_-OM (08-31-2012)

Thanks
    Approved

Thanks
    You should add credit to Wuat because that map script is from his menu :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by puf View Post
    You should add credit to Wuat because that map script is from his menu :/
    Ah, thank you for that.

Thanks
    One (very stupid) question: Scripteditor = bypasser?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cashiopaya View Post
    One (very stupid) question: Scripteditor = bypasser?
    Script editor? You mean executor? If so, then yes, it s a bypasser. However it is my understanding that the executor is detected. So use at your own risk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
    Script editor? You mean executor? If so, then yes, it s a bypasser. However it is my understanding that the executor is detected. So use at your own risk.
    If you dont mind me asking..
    1. is this executor one previously released on these forums as a stand-alone executor/bypasser within the last 1-3 days? Or was this private?
    2. Is this the .exe/scripts/bypass you are currently using when you stated to me previously about getting away with murder on 20+ servers?

In reality all i'm looking for right now is a program that will allow me to spawn a crate with 1 of every LEGIT ONLY item in the game in order to gear up in as little amount of executed scripts as possible, while being able to pass this gear off as legit from server to server. (aka not some MK Mod 0 crap that drops my coyote backpack) Spawn into a dead server, drop a 120 second spawn box, than retreat back to legal life until my next unpleasant bouncing Betty server slammer. Nothing more but a program that will allow me to gear up when killed by server slayer script kiddies, or spawn the necessary parts to a legit vehicle that will end up blown up or stolen an hour later. Ground control to major tom, need legal ointment for my butt hurt ego through fire with fire. Over.

Thanks
    The executor was detected. Don't use this unless you have a private bypass.
    edit: Or any undetected bypass/executor
    Last edited by silient; 08-31-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyYouHate View Post
    If you dont mind me asking..
    1. is this executor one previously released on these forums as a stand-alone executor/bypasser within the last 1-3 days? Or was this private?
    2. Is this the .exe/scripts/bypass you are currently using when you stated to me previously about getting away with murder on 20+ servers?

In reality all i'm looking for right now is a program that will allow me to spawn a crate with 1 of every LEGIT ONLY item in the game in order to gear up in as little amount of executed scripts as possible, while being able to pass this gear off as legit from server to server. (aka not some MK Mod 0 crap that drops my coyote backpack) Spawn into a dead server, drop a 120 second spawn box, than retreat back to legal life until my next unpleasant bouncing Betty server slammer. Nothing more but a program that will allow me to gear up when killed by server slayer script kiddies, or spawn the necessary parts to a legit vehicle that will end up blown up or stolen an hour later. Ground control to major tom, need legal ointment for my butt hurt ego through fire with fire. Over.
    It was public. But it's detected. And I have the ammo box script you require. However, I will be unable to send it to you, as I am at an airport.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It was public. But it's detected. And I have the ammo box script you require. However, I will be unable to send it to you, as I am at an airport.
    Scripts essentially no good without a bypass, and once a bypass becomes freeware it literally becomes a game of "poke the ban hammer". Honestly, im not in the market to "purchase/aka gamble" my money for virtual items, regaurdless of how super cool and secret the club is for it. It's a BIG shame that the Cheat Engine method that did NOT require the server to have admin control panel enabled(shift + P) fell through. It really was perfect for my needs without hurting anyone in the process. At this point and time with my new CD Key i just want legal loadout that i can save/dupe the items in a tent and avoid ever having to "script" items in again. It's sad that i'm literally lurking around these shameful "free spawn" threads just to grab a loadout in order to pick up where i left off.

Thanks though anyway, i'm sure the script would of worked perfect with a previous bypasser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Scripts essentially no good without a bypass, and once a bypass becomes freeware it literally becomes a game of "poke the ban hammer". Honestly, im not in the market to "purchase/aka gamble" my money for virtual items, regaurdless of how super cool and secret the club is for it. It's a BIG shame that the Cheat Engine method that did NOT require the server to have admin control panel enabled(shift + P) fell through. It really was perfect for my needs without hurting anyone in the process. At this point and time with my new CD Key i just want legal loadout that i can save/dupe the items in a tent and avoid ever having to "script" items in again. It's sad that i'm literally lurking around these shameful "free spawn" threads just to grab a loadout in order to pick up where i left off.

Thanks though anyway, i'm sure the script would of worked perfect with a previous bypasser.
    Actually, I have used my ammo box script with CE on BE servers, and I have not had a ban. However, I had a minor lapse of judgement, and opened the detected executor out of habit, and got the ban of hammers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Actually, I have used my ammo box script with CE on BE servers, and I have not had a ban. However, I had a minor lapse of judgement, and opened the detected executor out of habit, and got the ban of hammers.
    Yeah there is no way im touching CE again. Not after it fucking me hard. Lead me on nice and pretty, letting me spawn my loadout on my new CD key. Join a new server not knowing it had updated BE. Not 10 minutes into owning this new CD Key.PEW PEW PEW goodnight sweet prince. The sad part is, i dont trust outside CD keys, so im paying 15$ a pop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah there is no way im touching CE again. Not after it fucking me hard. Lead me on nice and pretty, letting me spawn my loadout on my new CD key. Join a new server not knowing it had updated BE. PEW PEW PEW goodnight sweet prince.
    Actually, CE is is the safest way to spawn items. You just have to smart with it. Spawning and entire loadout within a 10-15 minute period is a major no no. It usually takes me around an hour to do my full loadout, but thats just the way I go about doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    might be a stupid question but do you need a bypasser? ive never dones this before so..... should i try this out :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iraemmy View Post
    might be a stupid question but do you need a bypasser? ive never dones this before so..... should i try this out :P
    I have used the ammo box script without a bypasser, but its not recommended, the best way to execute these scripts is in junction with the executor, but its detected, so these are pretty much useless at the moment, unless you are very daring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast