Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Question Sending a XBOX game from AUS to NZ | Postal Help

Hey ladies and gents of MPGH. I require some help.

I live in New Zealand and My friend that lives in Australia. He owns two copies of black ops and I would like him to send the second one to me so that I can play it. (This is on the xbox 360) I found on NZPos*****m that I could send a package that would hold the game for something like $7 but I could not find an Australian equivalent (send from aus to NZ for a low cost.
    Based on research the game and case should be: 192 mm x 137mm x 15mm and weigh about 8grams (all theese are rounded up)
    I could not find an Australian post site that I could specify a size and weight and it tell me a price for it. All of the ones I found were like. Send a letter: that was something like 170mm x 120mm x 10mm or something (too small) and the next biggest thing I found was like $30 for sending a package :/

So here it is in short:

Does anyone know a good mail service that I could use to send a game from Australia to New Zealand that is not overly expensive.
    Or alternatively is there a way I can send say the envelope to contain the game using NZpost or something similar that is like pre-payed and he just puts the game in and sends back?

Cheers for any help / Thanks

-Randomsheit
    Quite newb at C# But keen to learn more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Try asking at a kiwibank/NZpost, they will probably know.
    Last edited by *M*; 09-02-2012 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomsheit View Post
    Hey ladies and gents of MPGH. I require some help.

I live in New Zealand and My friend that lives in Australia. He owns two copies of black ops and I would like him to send the second one to me so that I can play it. (This is on the xbox 360) I found on NZPos*****m that I could send a package that would hold the game for something like $7 but I could not find an Australian equivalent (send from aus to NZ for a low cost.
    Based on research the game and case should be: 192 mm x 137mm x 15mm and weigh about 8grams (all theese are rounded up)
    I could not find an Australian post site that I could specify a size and weight and it tell me a price for it. All of the ones I found were like. Send a letter: that was something like 170mm x 120mm x 10mm or something (too small) and the next biggest thing I found was like $30 for sending a package :/

So here it is in short:

Does anyone know a good mail service that I could use to send a game from Australia to New Zealand that is not overly expensive.
    Or alternatively is there a way I can send say the envelope to contain the game using NZpost or something similar that is like pre-payed and he just puts the game in and sends back?

Cheers for any help / Thanks

-Randomsheit
    Isn't there a national postal service for Australia? Like USPS (United States Postal Service)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not sure. I'll have a look.
    Quite newb at C# But keen to learn more