Can anyone post the most recet teamp speak?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Can anyone post the most recet teamp speak?
I deleted it when the patch came out then later found vjump and no spread work, could anyone post it here and tell me how to use it? I didn't see any menu when i pressed Insert when i had it.
the menu doesnt come up u jsut press ctrl Q and u do virtual jump, and u can tell if nospread is on when u shoot at a wall and the shots are close together
Ugg, mispelled the title, need to replace the batteries on my keyboard >_<.
How do you activate no spread? Also do you know where i can download this?
need this
need this to pls
Quote Originally Posted by Forlokos View Post
need this to pls
its 20-god-damn-20. TeamSpeak barely exists anymore and apparently we aren't allowed to say the dredded chat app name everyone is using now that starts with a D, followed by an I, then a S, then a C, then an O, then an R, then a D...
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
its 20-god-damn-20. TeamSpeak barely exists anymore and apparently we aren't allowed to say the dredded chat app name everyone is using now that starts with a D, followed by an I, then a S, then a C, then an O, then an R, then a D...
Lmao you still alive here? I remember you when I was trying to get the combat arms files from you but you told me they were long gone hahah. still playing CA?
Quote Originally Posted by Lokoraw View Post
Lmao you still alive here? I remember you when I was trying to get the combat arms files from you but you told me they were long gone hahah. still playing CA?
Yes and no... when I get bored, I take a crack at it as I have a modding bypass, but generally now I'm working on Unity based game mods or HTML5/WebGL stuff
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
its 20-god-damn-20. TeamSpeak barely exists anymore and apparently we aren't allowed to say the dredded chat app name everyone is using now that starts with a D, followed by an I, then a S, then a C, then an O, then an R, then a D...
rip thats a class 4 offence right there sir
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


rip thats a class 4 offence right there sir
I still don't understand that rule lol I mean I get it from a possible scamming stance on like Sales sections, but its just a better way to stay in contact. If it wasn't for redacted, I wouldn't still have contact with people like matypatty, Chriis, Radeon_, Flengo...
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I still don't understand that rule lol I mean I get it from a possible scamming stance on like Sales sections, but its just a better way to stay in contact. If it wasn't for redacted, I wouldn't still have contact with people like matypatty, Chriis, Radeon_, Flengo...
Yeah it is for marketplace primarily, to avoid chat logs being edited/deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Yeah it is for marketplace primarily, to avoid chat logs being edited/deleted.
Same on my sites and servers. Keep stuff in the public eye/on the site for those sorts of things.

I remember when it was first added as a rule, someone hit me up in a PM and wanted me to teach them modding. I didn't know about the rule, told them to hit me up there to get more specifics and I was banned for it
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us