Thread: @Leechers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

@Leechers

We all know that there's alot of leechers in this forum. @Leechers, why are you even here?

Note : If you're gonna say i'm a leecher for any reasons, well you're wrong sir. I'm working on a Gun Adder + Chamms, Aimbot. So please don't even waste your time saying i'm a leecher.

Thanks
    Stupid thread. Leechers are here to download hacks? If you don't want leechers here simply stop releasing and keep the hacks to yourself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
    Stupid thread. Leechers are here to download hacks? If you don't want leechers here simply stop releasing and keep the hacks to yourself
    agreed,
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotties View Post
    We all know that there's alot of leechers in this forum. @Leechers, why are you even here?

Note : If you're gonna say i'm a leecher for any reasons, well you're wrong sir. I'm working on a Gun Adder + Chamms, Aimbot. So please don't even waste your time saying i'm a leecher.
    also why did you make that thread since i cannot find any of your release yet :O

you can talk to leecher once you make program that get leeched, not before ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree with your post sir. But one last thing, oh yeah, you're from Jamaica kid which means you're some shitty BR out there.
    @AVA PlaYe Once you get a brain, come back, therefore stop commenting my posts/thread, it's getting annoying, thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Oh wait, one last thing, did i said i was gonna make it public ? I only said that i'm working on it. Only proving myself i can get my own hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotties View Post
    I agree with your post sir. But one last thing, oh yeah, you're from Jamaica kid which means you're some shitty BR out there.
    @AVA PlaYe Once you get a brain, come back, therefore stop commenting my posts/thread, it's getting annoying, thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Oh wait, one last thing, did i said i was gonna make it public ? I only said that i'm working on it. Only proving myself i can get my own hacks.
    Excuse me, but I happen to have been born in Jamaica, and I happen to currently live in the USA. And guaranteed my Italian/German blood is nothing near a BR's. Lay off the stereotypes.

Edit: This thread has served no other purpose except to be a spam and flaming playground, keep away from creating such threads please, /closed
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 09-02-2012 at 10:33 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

lordjaggi (09-03-2012)