0 0%
  • Already knew this.

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thumbs up How to be a better player

Hey just a little guide to be a better player.

Step 1 : *ALWAYS* Kwalk or Kjump. If you don't know what these are they are simply ways of moving silently without making noise. Kwalking is much easier then Kjumping. To Kwalk you simply move your keys in the direction you want to move in ex : North east = W + D keys. You hold those while tapping ctrl every 1-3 steps. To Kjump is a little more difficult , to learn that look on youtube.

Step 2 : Use HEADPHONES!!!! I can't stress this enough, Players who move around loudly then die always want to jump straight to "WALLHACK" "CHAMS" Etc. , when in reality your just being being outwitted. Using headphones + silently moving makes the game soooo much easier, you can move and hear everything around , people planting the bomb , etc. Headphones will make you a much more tactical player , you'll notice you will get more kills / less deaths when using headphones due to the fact you can hear everything around you.

Step 3 : CONCENTRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ever type while your still alive and playing. You may think oh it's cool no one is around me , I can type this up real fast. Then BAM. Your dead! Don't ever take your mind off of killing the opposing team and/or finishing your mission.

Step 4 : Keep your cool. I notice lots of people on soldier front can't control there selves , and RAGE so hard and all it does is throw off there game and they just freak out and have a bad time. Never let anyone get to you on the game , if someone is bothering you , Just stop REPLYING! it's not that hard , you shouldn't get mad over a game let alone some person thru a computer screen. But this can also be used to your advantage. If you are dead / specating you can smack talk the opposing team to throw off there game a little bit but remeber to keep it for spectating never while you are playing. And that's if you are the type of player , if you like getting along with everyone then just maintain ur cool and have a good time

Step 5 : Good sportsmanship. I can tell you from experince that good sportsmanship is a big thing in soldier. If your in a game with some guys make sure to always be good mannered. It makes people like you alot more , for example if you end up head to head with someone and they shoot you down , don't get mad and reply with something dumb like " NOOB LAG LUCKY TANK BLAH BLAH BLAH" , just simply say nice shot they'll appreciate it and like you more. Also cheer your teamates on ! tell them nice try , good job things like that and they will like you more as a person / teamate.

Step 6 : AIM buddy AIM! , People tend to not aim so great on soldier front. It's not hard and anyone can do it. Find the sensitivty your comfortable with and practice. Start a private training game and practice shooting , nothing to be ashamed off it's better then missing. Always aim for the chest , spray or sniper. I say this because if you aim for the head there is a big chance you will miss and legs obviously do the least amount of damage. Chest is the widest part on the character and easiest to hit.

Step 7 : When up close NEVER EVER Do this and I know everyone has done it pro or not! You ever been face to face up close with someone and freakkk out and just start shoooting everywhere? Never do that you will defintley die! , if you run into someone like that and you freak out just simply crouch , stop ur self and aim at the chest!

Step 8 : Use your team! Don't rely on your team but defintley communicate! If you talk with your team and decide on a plan for ex : tell your team to rush the lower bomb and plant. Works alot better if 3 of you go in there and theres 2 of them whether than you ran in there alone vs two people , this way you have a higher win chance and more of a survival chance . You can use to them to watch your back or support you when you need them. It's also a great way to make friends.

Step 9: Always have a secondary and nades! Most people just try to run around rocking a psg and a knife. What are you gonna do if you hit someone with a spray once in the leg and there rushing u? Knife them? No. Whip out your secondary and blast them up you have a much better chance than hitting them again with ur primary or knifing. But if you had nades you might of advoided the situation completely? Nades are much more effective then people think. It's good to have explosive , flash and smoke. Smoke can get you outta sticky situations or get past camping snipers. It also makes some people lag if you didn';t know that. Flash is effective always! People hate them and call them nooby but there not in the game for nothing. These babys will always help you! explosive nades are easy kills and a good way to lite someone up to make the kill easier.

Step 10: When jumping NEVER AND I MEAN NEVEERRRRRRRR! USE THE same jump pattern! If you are running head on with a camping sniper jumping left and right will confuse him and give him a harder shot . But don't just jump left and right so they can see your pattern and dust you! Switch it up , jump right then left then right twice and then crouch jump left etc. This makes it easier to get to someone without getting shot in the process , makes it wayyyyyy harder for a sniper to get a clear shot.

Hope this helps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to club63 For This Useful Post:

ShunnyBun (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not that bad of a tutorial. I like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks ^______________^
    " Everybody dies but not everybody lives " -Drake