Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Muslims threw a riot over a youtube video???

I'm just surprised at the actual stupidity of the humans who did this shit. I don't honestly care if they were muslim, but since they were this section was the correct one i guess.

The video itself was just shit acting, seriously stupid plays on the story of muhammed, and just insults to muhammed's honor.
    -Whether I view muhammed as a bad or good person is irrelevant, this video is bad, the message is false in all regards, and whoever made it should be shot for putting this shit on youtube.(god knows youtube needs MORE trash).
    ------------------------------

So i guess the debate is:

Do you think its justifiable to take actions if someone insults your religion on youtube?

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I agree that we shouldn't start burning or smashing anything around us like what happened in Libya and in Sudan...
    However, you have no idea how we (Muslims) love Muhammad, all of us prepared to defend him with our money, and soul .
    Few years ago a Danish character painter, draw Muhammad... that also caused chaos and all of the Islamic countries stopped producing and exporting to Denmark.
    The video had 1 only purpose, is just to piss of muslims and bloodshed.

We have the right to defend our religion and our prophet no matter what.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I agree that we shouldn't start burning or smashing anything around us like what happened in Libya and in Sudan...
    However, you have no idea how we (Muslims) love Muhammad, all of us prepared to defend him with our money, and soul .
    Few years ago a Danish character painter, draw Muhammad... that also caused chaos and all of the Islamic countries stopped producing and exporting to Denmark.

Muhammed has been drawn for centuries, but now all of a sudden Muslims want to have a shit fit about it.
    Mohammed Image Archive

The fact that human life was lost because of some ridiculous satirical viral video is fucking deplorable.
    Honestly, people like you make me want to join the Mars Rover.
    The fact that there are so many people (Muslims) still defending their actions, makes me cringe.
    Jesus Christ was mentioned in the Quran 5 times more than Muhammed was.
    Muslims believe Christ performed miracles, the immaculate conception, and was one of the greatest and purest prophets that ever walked.
    So why don't Muslims flip shit when people all over the globe insult Jesus?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-16-2012 at 03:46 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Muhammed has been drawn for centuries, but now all of a sudden Muslims want to have a shit fit about it.
    Mohammed Image Archive

The fact that human life was lost because of some ridiculous satirical viral video is fucking deplorable.
    Honestly, people like you make me want to join the Mars Rover.
    The fact that there are so many people (Muslims) still defending their actions, makes me cringe.
    Jesus Christ was mentioned in the Quran 5 times more than Muhammed was.
    Muslims believe Christ performed miracles, the immaculate conception, and was one of the greatest and purest prophets that ever walked.
    So why don't Muslims flip shit when people all over the globe insult Jesus?
    Thats the point!!! If you love Jesus for real you would be defending him, but you only care about money and sex.
    All of the Islamic nation believe that Jesus had miracles and hes a Prophet, but you believe that Jesus is god himself! Jesus is just a human who was sent by god to let the people know at that time that there is god and you must worship him alone.
    Jesus was mentioned 25 times same as Adam, Muhammad was mentioned 5 times, Satan was mentioned 68 times angels was mentioned 68 times. (the times its mentioned doesn't matter)
    Also there is a Surah in the Quran called Muhammad but there is no Jesus BUT there is Surat-Mariam (Mary - His mother)
    Another prove that Quran is the gods words and book.
    Please just look up in the net about Jesus and Quran. you'll we also believe that Jesus is a prophet but not a god and not gods son.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-16-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats the point!!! If you love Jesus for real you would be defending him, but you only care about money and sex.
    All of the Islamic nation believe that Jesus had miracles and hes a Prophet, but you believe that Jesus is god himself! Jesus is just a human who was sent by god to let the people know at that time that there is god and you must worship him alone.
    Jesus was mentioned 25 times same as Adam, Muhammad was mentioned 5 times, Satan was mentioned 68 times angels was mentioned 68 times. (the times its mentioned doesn't matter)
    Also there is a Surah in the Quran called Muhammad but there is no Jesus BUT there is Surat-Mariam (Mary - His mother)
    Another prove that Quran is the gods words and book.
    Please just look up in the net about Jesus and Quran. you'll we also believe that Jesus is a prophet but not a god and not gods son.
    I don't believe any of it because all Abrahamic religions are bullshit. So no, I don't have to defend Jesus.
    I know plenty about the Quran, enough to know that it's a vile,hateful religion.
    Free thinkers to you stoneage motherfuckers=Infidels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Except you don't have that right. You never did. Taking any offensive action for "defending" your religion isn't a right, its an excuse

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What happened error
    and, This film is a grave mistake
    But no matter what they do
    Apparent right for all
    But there are people who can not see with their own eyes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thats the point!!! If you love Jesus for real you would be defending him
    No, if you have an undying belief in something then nothing anybody could say should make you upset. Only retards with the IQ of a potato get upset when somebody says shit about something they believe in. Rioting and protesting over every little comment is trivial and a waste of energy. If people in the middle east put half as much effort into giving a shit about the generations to come and how they will live their life, as much as they throw hissy-fits every time somebody says something mean about what they believe in, they'd be living in a futuristic civilized utopia instead of sand houses and caves like they are now (exaggerated to make a point). There is no justification over the way some Muslims act when somebody says something about their prophet. If they believe that the American government and other western civilizations are responsible for their citizens actions, and they take it out embassies and consulates then imagine what would happen if western civilization stooped down to their potato IQ level and started thinking and acting like them, there'd be a Muslim holocaust.
    Last edited by Austin; 09-16-2012 at 11:08 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

No, if you have an undying belief in something then nothing anybody could say should make you upset. Only retards with the IQ of a potato get upset when somebody says shit about something they believe in. Rioting and protesting over every little comment is trivial and a waste of energy. If people in the middle east put half as much effort into giving a shit about the generations to come and how they will live their life, as much as they throw hissy-fits every time somebody says something mean about what they believe in, they'd be living in a futuristic civilized utopia instead of sand houses and caves like they are now (exaggerated to make a point). There is no justification over the way some Muslims act when somebody says something about their prophet. If they believe that the American government and other western civilizations are responsible for their citizens actions, and they take it out embassies and consulates then imagine what would happen if western civilization stooped down to their potato IQ level and started thinking and acting like them, there'd be a Muslim holocaust.
    There is bad people and stupid in every nation... But there is some who are educated, that do protest without causing any chaos and damage or anything...
    Just shouting chants and holding signs, that what I exactly did at the 11st and 12nd of Sep, also I posted here just to control myself from doing something stupid because I was really pissed off at that moment.
    And as always, when the 9 11 happened, Bush stood up and said "Islam is terrorist" people thought Islam is a person, they looked it up and found what Islam really is... and ended up with converting to Islam, same thing happening right now and I just read that around 250k people converted to Islam after that movie...
    Anyways I will keep fighting for the sake of Prophet Muhammad and defend him, who ever say anything bad about him, keep it to yourself don't say it outloud.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Except you don't have that right. You never did. Taking any offensive action for "defending" your religion isn't a right, its an excuse
    I have the right to express my opinion with actions, like you have the right to express your opinion by making a movie, attacking and giving the opposite and the wrong image of that person.
    Its cause and reaction.
    Plus, I'm not a resident of your country yet so your laws and rules doesn't mean anything to me - no offence.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-17-2012 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And as always, when the 9 11 happened, Bush stood up and said "Islam is terrorist" people thought Islam is a person, they looked it up and found what Islam really is... and ended up with converting to Islam, same thing ha

I have the right to express my opinion with actions, like you have the right to express your opinion by making a movie, attacking and giving the opposite and the wrong image of that person.
    Its cause and reaction.
    Plus, I'm not a resident of your country yet so your laws and rules doesn't mean anything to me - no offence.
    First off bush never said that. You are 100% wrong.

And no, you don't have the right to "express" your opinion through actions. Thats like saying KKK members can burn crosses in your yard because they are "expressing" their opinion.
    -Anything you do is still punishable by the law no matter what you think. Just because you think its ok to act in a violent manner, doesn't make it ok.
    --------------------------

Sadly, for all you america haters, its funny how much you bitch and complain about the US when you support violent actions being taken because of a youtube video.[/COLOR]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (09-17-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    And no, you don't have the right to "express" your opinion through actions. Thats like saying KKK members can burn crosses in your yard because they are "expressing" their opinion.
    EXACTLY!! Expressing opinions law thingy must distinguish opinion and offending, you don't have the right to offend someones believes and accuse.
    Expressing opinion is a thing and attacking religion is something else.
    the only thing that happened from this opinion expressing is 4 US Goverement works dead in Libya, and the one who killed them indirectly is the movie maker, both movie maker and the murderers must get their punishment, if you kill you must be killed.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

A person who does not speak out towards retards saying stupid shit that they know is not true is a person of intelligence and wisdom. Take your allah loving bullshit out of here because by your logic the american government should of wiped out all muslims.
    i'm not going to start over... no thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    EXACTLY!! Expressing opinions law thingy must distinguish opinion and offending, you don't have the right to offend someones believes and accuse.
    Expressing opinion is a thing and attacking religion is something else.
    the only thing that happened from this opinion expressing is 4 US Goverement works dead in Libya, and the one who killed them indirectly is the movie maker, both movie maker and the murderers must get their punishment, if you kill you must be killed.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

i'm not going to start over... no thanks.
    So let me get this straight.

Its ok to kill people if someone offends your religion?

Oh, but I could have SWORN Islam was the religion of peace. Damn, oh thats right, its the religion of ignorance and violence.

Please, come back when you aren't stupid enough to get offended by a youtube video.
    ---------

*sigh* kids these days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Anyways I will keep fighting for the sake of Prophet Muhammad and defend him, who ever say anything bad about him, keep it to yourself don't say it outloud.

IQ of a potato all right. You'll defend your prophet when somebody says something bad, you're affected by words therefore you have the mind of a child. Words are transparent, remember that potato man.
    Last edited by Austin; 09-17-2012 at 01:48 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

IQ of a potato all right. You'll defend your prophet when somebody says something bad, you're affected by words therefore you have the mind of a child. Words are transparent, remember that potato man.
    right, lemme give you an example. if someone in school or in the street or anywhere talk about your family or something and it really make you angry...
    what are you going to do? don't tell me that you will walk away and be civilized ! hes not being civilized! if you walk away he will keep insulting and say trashes for ever but when you step in and make a movement he will never throw trash anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    what are you going to do? don't tell me that you will walk away and be civilized ! hes not being civilized! if you walk away he will keep insulting and say trashes for ever but when you step in and make a movement he will never throw trash anymore.

I'm not a primitive retard that acts out unprovoked, words are words, they are transparent and meaningless because words are inspired by emotion. If you take anybody saying shit seriously then you're mentally retarded. Quit trying to justify those primates acting out on innocent people and get educated.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast