Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

In regards to whitebag.net (and why you shouldn't buy from it).

It has occured to me that *removed* is part of a collective of web-stores/spammers that are affecting the RotMG community.

The owner of *removed* has been a part of the Reddit subreddit RotMG community for quite a while spreading his douchebaggery, and, I'm here to tell (and show) you why you should NOT be buying from his website.

Proof that "Chrisduhhhfur" of Reddit is the owner of [*removed*
    https://i.imgur.com/f3fz9.png

Proof that Chris has a reckless disregard for our community:
    https://i.imgur.com/XEmRS.png

Addendum:
    I have no problem with people buying items, do whatever you please, but, come on, don't subject yourself to overpriced items, there are other websites out there that have much cheaper prices if you have to use a webstore. Also I'd like to point out by buying from RotMG forum users, you're showing support and respect to your fellow players, and your wallet.

And, oh, by the way, how nice of him to go out of his way to make a client only available through his web-store to get away from all of his spambots.
    Last edited by Nachos; 09-17-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    That motherfucking ****** stole strudul's client and said nilly doesn't even know how to script. He needs to have a deep throat or he will choke.

Thanks
    At bare minimum, at least he has only 3 spam bots, compared to oryxshop's 3+ per server. Still a dick.
    Last edited by 059; 03-16-2017 at 04:13 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

cehrenr (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
    That motherfucking ****** stole strudul's client and said nilly doesn't even know how to script. He needs to have a deep throat or he will choke.
    First of all, who the heck is strudul? I made the WhiteBag.NET clients the same way everyone else did, plugging in Cube's old code into the new client. As laid out by Nilly. And that is kind of the problem, EVERYONE has taken credit for making one of these clients. DanZ, whoever your strudul friend is. Which is exactly what I was saying, who do I credit for it? ATM, I've given credit to both Cube and Nilly on the website. AND I fully admit not doing so to begin with was a huge failure on my part. And wrong to do. Which, the OP conveniently left out of his screenshot, of course.

I didn't say Nilly 'couldn't code'. I said it wasn't his code. Which, unless I mis-understood the first two pages of the original updating Cubeone's thread, it isn't. He copied it out of Cube's client. I think Nilly has more than shown his ability to code with being on the fore-front of updating MarinePower. That doesn't make MarinePower 'his' coding, because it still isn't.

Furthermore, I'm not selling the clients AT ALL. The Auto-Nexus is 100% free, and you get the other one free if you make a purchase on the site (or anyone who just asks me for it on chat). I had them at some ridiculous price the first day I put them up because I couldn't figure out how to stop people from checking out with fake names and crap on the site. Otherwise, they're just as free as if you were to download them on MPGH.

I understand RWT sites (and their owners) are hated in this community. That is fine. Hate me all you want, but if you're going to hate me, at least make it for legitimate reasons and not because some moron is copy/pasting half a conversation that you apparently can't even read.

Again, I stand behind everything I said in that thread. Even if it is half-taken out of context. I use the clients as an effective marketing tool, and distribute them in much the same way MPGH itself does (forcing registration to be able to download attachments).

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    At bare minimum, at least he has only 3 spam bots, compared to oryxshop's 3+ per server. Still a dick.
    This is the kind of hate I'm cool with. At least 059 understands, even if he dislikes me, he does it for valid reasons, not some drummed up hate that makes no sense and is rooted in illogical nonsense.
    Last edited by cehrenr; 09-16-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    This is the kind of hate I'm cool with. At least 059 understands, even if he dislikes me, he does it for valid reasons, not some drummed up hate that makes no sense and is rooted in illogical nonsense.
    Only thing, they go too fast. You can make the delay 8 full seconds and the message won't disappear. It's just unnecessary and an eyesore on low population servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I have removed the outside links and the website will be blocked on MPGH soon. That only means it can't be mentioned or linked to, but it is a step.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Only thing, they go too fast. You can make the delay 8 full seconds and the message won't disappear. It's just unnecessary and an eyesore on low population servers.
    Was unaware of this. I will have them fixed by tomorrow evening at the latest.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtrey View Post
    -snip-
    Dude, what does that have to do with anything? This is a discussion, not an advertisment thread.

My opinion, is that any site with a price too good to be true, is a scam. This site, probably dupes some of their stuff, and their price is too cheap for those items.

Thanks

He cursed my 12 year old son, threatening him...

My son was visiting this sight for codes to help him with a game, and asked some questions on the "ask a question link". Chris got upset with his questions and cursed him with words I cannot repeat on this board. My son is 12. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint against the firm and seeking assistance from anyone who knows where this organization is headquarter so I may contact law enforcement officials. The company is hosted in Provo, but after contacting their hosting company, they would not release their information. If you have any details on them, or complaints similar to mine, please contact me. This man needs to be stopped now!

I contacted "Chris" but he did not respond to my email. I was unaware the person cursing my child was the owner.

Regards,

William

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Pandora21

Bogus last time I checked you need evidence to backup claims
    Am sure the police have better things to be doing with their time
    Some guy randomly cursed at your son, welcome to the internet, this happens to be the way most people talk to each other on a daily basis.

So what laws are being broken here? Threatening words?
    “stop spamming my online chat or I’ll hack you” there is usually two sides of a story , why post here? It as nothing to do with any of us.

name and shame camp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora21 View Post
    My son was visiting this sight for codes to help him with a game, and asked some questions on the "ask a question link". Chris got upset with his questions and cursed him with words I cannot repeat on this board. My son is 12. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint against the firm and seeking assistance from anyone who knows where this organization is headquarter so I may contact law enforcement officials. The company is hosted in Provo, but after contacting their hosting company, they would not release their information. If you have any details on them, or complaints similar to mine, please contact me. This man needs to be stopped now!

I contacted "Chris" but he did not respond to my email. I was unaware the person cursing my child was the owner.

Regards,

William
    You're going to try to get the law involved because someone on the internet cussed at a anonymous user on their site?
    You live in a sick world and need to get a reality check.

I suggest you and your son cancel your internet subscription barbecue you would have to be making a lot more requests to the police for stuff like this.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    You're going to try to get the law involved because someone on the internet cussed at a anonymous user on their site?
    You live in a sick world and need to get a reality check.

I suggest you and your son cancel your internet subscription barbecue you would have to be making a lot more requests to the police for stuff like this.
    gummy barbecue
    "The great merit of society is to make one appreciate solitude."
    Charles Chincholles, "Reflections on the Art of Life" (from fortune-mod)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    First of all, who the heck is strudul? I made the WhiteBag.NET clients the same way everyone else did, plugging in Cube's old code into the new client. As laid out by Nilly. And that is kind of the problem, EVERYONE has taken credit for making one of these clients. DanZ, whoever your strudul friend is. Which is exactly what I was saying, who do I credit for it? ATM, I've given credit to both Cube and Nilly on the website. AND I fully admit not doing so to begin with was a huge failure on my part. And wrong to do. Which, the OP conveniently left out of his screenshot, of course.

I didn't say Nilly 'couldn't code'. I said it wasn't his code. Which, unless I mis-understood the first two pages of the original updating Cubeone's thread, it isn't. He copied it out of Cube's client. I think Nilly has more than shown his ability to code with being on the fore-front of updating MarinePower. That doesn't make MarinePower 'his' coding, because it still isn't.

Furthermore, I'm not selling the clients AT ALL. The Auto-Nexus is 100% free, and you get the other one free if you make a purchase on the site (or anyone who just asks me for it on chat). I had them at some ridiculous price the first day I put them up because I couldn't figure out how to stop people from checking out with fake names and crap on the site. Otherwise, they're just as free as if you were to download them on MPGH.

I understand RWT sites (and their owners) are hated in this community. That is fine. Hate me all you want, but if you're going to hate me, at least make it for legitimate reasons and not because some moron is copy/pasting half a conversation that you apparently can't even read.

Again, I stand behind everything I said in that thread. Even if it is half-taken out of context. I use the clients as an effective marketing tool, and distribute them in much the same way MPGH itself does (forcing registration to be able to download attachments).

Do you want 25gb up your websites ass or are you going to stop fucking with our community you fuckhead.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post

Do you want 25gb up your websites ass or are you going to stop fucking with our community you fuckhead.
    You're embarrassing yourself lol

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora21 View Post

Regards,

William
    I'm very happy to give you my personal cell phone # if you have a problem with the site. I have checked my e-mail, and do not have any correspondence about someone's child, or anything that indicates you've tried to contact me.

With that said, there are two instances in the last week where I've lost my cool with someone on the chat. If your child is EITHER of those people, I would be more than happy to speak to you about the way you're completely failing to raise a useful human being. Seriously - lets talk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast