Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

This coming from a fundie Muslim.
    I backed up everything I said with evidences, but you didn't mention any evidence.
    and trust me im educated more than you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I backed up everything I said with evidences, but you didn't mention any evidence.
    and trust me im educated more than you are.
    Evidence of what exactly?

You showed pictures of a fault on the moon that has probably been there for a million years.
    Any planet/moon that is composed of a solid mass has similar faults,
    but because you bring up some ridiculous claim in the Quran, you expect people to believe this as scientific proof?
    No, you aren't educated. If you were you wouldn't be trying so hard to bring "proof" of something that isn't backed by any kind of solid evidence.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-21-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    see the photos you blind :

Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post
    Hey tards

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis
    Last edited by Austin; 09-21-2012 at 11:42 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    he wasn't a pedo, he shared the bed with his wife when she was at the age of 9.
    9 years old girl 1400 years ago means a mature girl who can start up a family.
    It was totally different from nowadays girls.
    A fault on the moon proves it was split in half? Really? Do you even know ANYTHING about geography? Hell, even the basics of physics, the very VERY basics of physics will tell you that isn't true.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Are you really going to sit here and tell me a girl of 6 should get married, and sleep with a man at 9?

I'm sorry, its just that the excuse of "nowadays is totally different" doesn't actually make pedophilia ok.
    -kinda like slavery. Which again, was ok for Islam.

BUT EVEN MORE SO ON THE TOPIC OF SCIENCE.

Underage/adolescent pregnancies are bad for the child. Thats scientifically proven.

*Also, you do know that pedophilia still occurs in many muslim countries still and is justified through muhammed.

In other words, even if we grant the bizarre claim that Aisha was somehow ready for sex and marriage, most nine-year-old girls aren’t ready for sex and marriage. Yet the practice of marrying children continues to this day in many Muslim countries, largely because Muslims hold up Muhammad as their highest role model.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-22-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

A fault on the moon proves it was split in half? Really? Do you even know ANYTHING about geography? Hell, even the basics of physics, the very VERY basics of physics will tell you that isn't true.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Are you really going to sit here and tell me a girl of 6 should get married, and sleep with a man at 9?

I'm sorry, its just that the excuse of "nowadays is totally different" doesn't actually make pedophilia ok.
    -kinda like slavery. Which again, was ok for Islam.

BUT EVEN MORE SO ON THE TOPIC OF SCIENCE.

Underage/adolescent pregnancies are bad for the child. Thats scientifically proven.

*Also, you do know that pedophilia still occurs in many muslim countries still and is justified through muhammed.

In other words, even if we grant the bizarre claim that Aisha was somehow ready for sex and marriage, most nine-year-old girls aren’t ready for sex and marriage. Yet the practice of marrying children continues to this day in many Muslim countries, largely because Muslims hold up Muhammad as their highest role model.
    If the moon is all "fake and wrong" according to you, what about others?
    Iron meteors? I'm still waiting for an explaination for that.

And give proves that some "Muslims" still doing that nowadays, not mentioning your country have a percentage of small children rapers.
    and all others kind of criminals ^^

And if it was Slavery couldn't she protect herself and run when she was strong enough and mature?
    and when Muhammad (PBUH) died, He asked his other wifes if he can spend his last day in Aishas house, and they all agreed (shows how much he care about his other wifes and that hes a fair person) and he died at Aishas room. so... that shows the love and the respect they both had to each other.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-22-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    RedSpot you are my standard for arrogent, intolerant, stupid and ignorant. Also, stay out of my country.

That is all I have to say.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    RedSpot you are my standard for arrogent, intolerant, stupid and ignorant. Also, stay out of my country.

That is all I have to say.
    Kay, I will stay away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Kay, I will stay away.
    Good .
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-22-2012 at 12:28 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And if it was Slavery couldn't she protect herself and run when she was strong enough and mature?
    and when Muhammad (PBUH) died, He asked his other wifes if he can spend his last day in Aishas house, and they all agreed (shows how much he care about his other wifes and that hes a fair person) and he died at Aishas room. so... that shows the love and the respect they both had to each other.
    Uh....it wasn't slavery. No one said it was slavery. Nice try to dodge the pedo thing, but he is still a pedo and it is proven to be wrong through science and morality.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Uh....it wasn't slavery. No one said it was slavery. Nice try to dodge the pedo thing, but he is still a pedo and it is proven to be wrong through science and morality.
    Hey, just google that...
    Girls can get pregnant at the age of 9 ... but nowadays its called rape and sex abuse not marriage :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hey, just google that...
    Girls can get pregnant at the age of 9 ... but nowadays its called rape and sex abuse not marriage :P
    If they have their period first, yes.

But in Islam, you can marry a prepubescent girl, have sex with her, and divorce her even though the husband my not know if she is pregnant or not.

Your religion makes me sick.
    ---------------------

Also on the topic of Muhammed.

Whether marrying a 6 year old is ok by law, is not the point. What grown man actually considers a 6 year old for a wife? Seriously, its like Muslims have no concept of what marriage is, and think that an elderly man can romantically love a child as his equal?

Just so you know, Aisha played with dolls at that age. She had severe psych problems later, and this is why CHILDREN are married today to GROWN MEN.
    -Also, she couldn't marry other men after Muhammed died.(she was 18 at the time).
    ------------------

Yeeeesh, Muhammed is scum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [Img]https://i724.photobucke*****m/albums/ww250/jh2up/219c2gi.gif[/Img]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-04-2012)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    But in Islam, you can marry a prepubescent girl, have sex with her, and divorce her even though the husband my not know if she is pregnant or not.
    Wheres that mention? Stop saying bullshit your not sure of ...
    I live in Islamic society and nothing you said so far is true and happening !

Whether marrying a 6 year old is ok by law, is not the point. What grown man actually considers a 6 year old for a wife? Seriously, its like Muslims have no concept of what marriage is, and think that an elderly man can romantically love a child as his equal?
    The story is that the Prophet had a vision in his dream, and the summary of this dream is that he saw Aysha as his wife... it was Gods command and Prophet must obey without asking questions! Its mentioned in the Hadith.

Also it was COMPLETELY ordinary to marry a girl at age of 9 at that time, Grandfather of the Prophet as an example married his wife when she was 9 years old...
    I'm still trying to reach someone that have the answer hopefully I can reach him soon.

"What is learnt young is hard to lose"

Just so you know, Aisha played with dolls at that age. She had severe psych problems later, and this is why CHILDREN are married today to GROWN MEN.
    Dude, how you know thats the life style at the 6th century is the same as 21st century?
    Have you lived that period? NO! so stop saying bullshit. Seriously you focused only at 1 point and forget the others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wheres that mention? Stop saying bullshit your not sure of ...
    I live in Islamic society and nothing you said so far is true and happening !

The story is that the Prophet had a vision in his dream, and the summary of this dream is that he saw Aysha as his wife... it was Gods command and Prophet must obey without asking questions! Its mentioned in the Hadith.

Also it was COMPLETELY ordinary to marry a girl at age of 9 at that time, Grandfather of the Prophet as an example married his wife when she was 9 years old...
    I'm still trying to reach someone that have the answer hopefully I can reach him soon.

"What is learnt young is hard to lose"

Dude, how you know thats the life style at the 6th century is the same as 21st century?
    Have you lived that period? NO! so stop saying bullshit. Seriously you focused only at 1 point and forget the others.
    First off, muhammed did that, so its ok in Islam. Secondly:

If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him. 65:4, Dawood
    ---------------------------

The story is an elderly man fucking a child. If you want to believe god approves of pedophilia, then fine, that is your choice.
    ----------

Ok so it was "completely ordinary" for men to fuck children.

Does that make it alright? No.

If you are going to justify that GOD said it was ok for Muhammed to fuck a child, then it doesn't matter WHAT time period it was, its wrong.
    (god is all knowing and all powerful, but you think he was ok with this? LOL)
    --------------------

Your prophet is scum, sorry, but the truth hurts. No matter how you want to spin this, he had sex with a child. Thats not ok by any moral or scientific standards.

If you truly believe god was ok with this, then your god is scum as well.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-25-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast