Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Naruto Tournament - Round Two (Madara vs Tobito)

Today bout will between Madara vs Tobi

- We will discuss the pros and cons of each character.
    Chakra / Techniques / Intelligence
    - We will take past victories into account.
    - We will include who they have lost to.
    - We will include their ability to work alone.
    - We will include their ability to work in a team.
    - We will not include personality.

With all the information we are to run a simulation of the fight (within our minds and thread).

The Vote will be done one a different thread with the other bouts going on in the second round.

Madara Uchia

vs

Tobito
    [IMG]https://i916.photobucke*****m/albums/ad2/oceandemon/Tobi-1.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i647.photobucke*****m/albums/uu191/Dunkinwolf/Tobispazzzz.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1184.photobucke*****m/albums/z331/ShisuiOfTheMirage/Naruto/TobiStrangle.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i791.photobucke*****m/albums/yy195/irving101/Anime/12.gif[/IMG]

*This thread will not be used to take up the votes.
    /Begin

Thanks
    I'll have to go with Madara.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    mmmm obito..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    How does one counter Tobito (ill just hide in this alternate dimension technique). And it Madara cant explain how Obito was able to phaze through the ground so im guess he doesn't fully understand the technique.

The only person who can counter it is Kikashi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lets see........

The pawn who was used and currently hasn't beat anyone, or the mastermind who set it all up and beat the kage by himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Lets see........

The pawn who was used and currently hasn't beat anyone, or the mastermind who set it all up and beat the kage by himself.
    TBH, Im pretty sure Tobi would have fucked them up aswell.

I dont think anyone can bypass tobi alternate dimension trick other than Kikashi.
    Im not going to give a win only based of plot no justsu.

(Another reason why I said we shouldn't include madara but meh)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    TBH, Im pretty sure Tobi would have fucked them up aswell.

I dont think anyone can bypass tobi alternate dimension trick other than Kikashi.
    Im not going to give a win only based of plot no justsu.

(Another reason why I said we shouldn't include madara but meh)
    Tobi's record is currently losing to naruto, and a lose against minato.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Tobi's record is currently losing to naruto, and a lose against minato.
    Keep it straight. He is currently losing to Gui,Bee,Naruto, and the only person who can ounter it Kikashi. Not the same as a 1v1.
    And ATM Obito on record saying they didnt know shyt about the potential of his Mangekyo.

And Minato is Minato.
    1. No one can use FTG and that fight is 100%. Minato used 1 trick that hit Obito but didn't kill him. Obito if he left the fight continue would simply not get hit with that trick (its that simple). Due to plot the fight didnt continue, but let me know what dafuq Minato was going to do against Izanami. Only thing that is left out in that fight is if Tobi had the Rinnegan.

No one can explain how dafuq Madara gets pats the "I'll just hide in the dimension forever technique". Only thing we know of Madara is he kicked the Hokages asses. Pffft, Hokages couldn't even make the top 10 list much less the Top 8. They were a bunch a of punks regardless (except Garaa). Tsunade couldnt beat Pain much less Madara. The Raikage couldn't handle Bee and Bee didn't make the top 8. The old guy needs to die already lol. Tchukage is there for datass and dats it. Garaa is a beast, he's the only exception. I mean Sauske was handling his own for a gewd bit.

Again in my opinion this will turn into a giant Hide and Seek match becuase Madara simply cannot die atm. And Obito will die due to old age.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Keep it straight. He is currently losing to Gui,Bee,Naruto, and the only person who can ounter it Kikashi. Not the same as a 1v1.
    And ATM Obito on record saying they didnt know shyt about the potential of his Mangekyo.

And Minato is Minato.
    1. No one can use FTG and that fight is 100%. Minato used 1 trick that hit Obito but didn't kill him. Obito if he left the fight continue would simply not get hit with that trick (its that simple). Due to plot the fight didnt continue, but let me know what dafuq Minato was going to do against Izanami. Only thing that is left out in that fight is if Tobi had the Rinnegan.

No one can explain how dafuq Madara gets pats the "I'll just hide in the dimension forever technique". Only thing we know of Madara is he kicked the Hokages asses. Pffft, Hokages couldn't even make the top 10 list much less the Top 8. They were a bunch a of punks regardless (except Garaa). Tsunade couldnt beat Pain much less Madara. The Raikage couldn't handle Bee and Bee didn't make the top 8. The old guy needs to die already lol. Tchukage is there for datass and dats it. Garaa is a beast, he's the only exception. I mean Sauske was handling his own for a gewd bit.

Again in my opinion this will turn into a giant Hide and Seek match becuase Madara simply cannot die atm. And Obito will die due to old age.
    Tobi has Izanagi not Izanami....

Okay.

Madara.

Lets go through a list of his jutsus

[hide]Jutsu
    Amaterasu (Manga only)
    Blocking Technique Absorption Seal (Manga only)
    Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique (Manga only)
    Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation (Manga only)
    Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction (Manga only)
    Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Genjutsu: Sharingan (Manga only)
    Gunbai Barrier Technique (Manga only)
    Meteorite Technique (Manga only)
    Multiple Wood Release Clones Technique (Manga only)
    Preta Path
    Summoning Technique (Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Kurama)
    Susanoo
    Tsukuyomi (Manga only)
    Uchiha Return (Manga only)
    Wood Clone Technique (Manga only)
    Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
    Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees (Manga only)
    Yasaka Magatama (Manga only)

PERFECT Susanoo will easily f*** up Tobi.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Madara definitely.

The only person who has a chance against Madara is Hashirama or Itachi. Other than that NO one can beat Madara.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    KING, you're forgetting that Tobi can only hold that form for 6 minutes at a time. Sadly, Madara is an OP mother fucker. I think he can keep a 6 minute chain of attacks going and finish off Tobi.

Oh, and I personally love the Kage. The only one I don't care that much about is the Tsuchikage. (By the way, when you were talking about Mei being there only for the ass, well, she's the MIZUKAGE, not the Tsuchikage).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    KING, you're forgetting that Tobi can only hold that form for 6 minutes at a time. Sadly, Madara is an OP mother fucker. I think he can keep a 6 minute chain of attacks going and finish off Tobi.

Oh, and I personally love the Kage. The only one I don't care that much about is the Tsuchikage. (By the way, when you were talking about Mei being there only for the ass, well, she's the MIZUKAGE, not the Tsuchikage).
    Well who's to say midara can't use the technique? :/ Its sharingan, he's the top sharingan user.......
    ------------
    I like the kage, except tsundae isn't really a fighter. The old guy is good, gaara is somehow more powerful without the raccoon, and yes, the mizukage is simply there for her ass.
    -There power isn't too strong anyway though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Well who's to say midara can't use the technique? :/ Its sharingan, he's the top sharingan user.......
    ------------
    I like the kage, except tsundae isn't really a fighter. The old guy is good, gaara is somehow more powerful without the raccoon, and yes, the mizukage is simply there for her ass.
    Ohshit if madara can do the dimension thing, fuck it.

And I thought Tobi couldnt makes he body slip through thingy for more than 5-6 minutes. But if he wants to do the warp thing, he can stay in that alternate universe forever. (idk)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ------------
    Well, I would assume he can't since each Sharingan gets a special technique to them. Obito's\Kakashi's is the phasing thing, Shisui was the strong genjutsu with the 10 year cooldown, etc. He might be able to, but as far as we know at this point only Obito and Kakashi can use that technique.

I also like all the Kage (Gaara being my favorite, and the old guy my least favorite, I still like them all).

I LOVE Mei, not only because she's GOOD T&A, but because she brings lulz to the table AND a bad ass fighting style. (Not to mention a cool personality).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well, I would assume he can't since each Sharingan gets a special technique to them. Obito's\Kakashi's is the phasing thing, Shisui was the strong genjutsu with the 10 year cooldown, etc. He might be able to, but as far as we know at this point only Obito and Kakashi can use that technique..
    We're still missing an important factor to this fight. We don't know what Madara's EMS can do. As scott said all MS and EMS have certain ablilites but we don't know Madara's yet. He hasn't show it.

Even though YES i know this is Canon (I believe is what it's called) Madara's EMS can reverse time. (Highly doubt we'll use this as evidence, but if not just enjoy the video)

3:05-3:45

16. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (09-25-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast