My Mood
    Daring
    Thanks for the great Mods man.

Much Ablige

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by melodicshredder View Post
    Someone has already made this with all the same features.
    (Slot Machine Stuff)
    I haven't seen one Table that allows you to set the amount of Golden Keys you ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by xNoahx View Post
    Thanks for the release! Works great on Steam version. Do you know if you can be banned by using this? (Especially editing the Golden Keys)
    Since it's nothing of value, I doubt that they ban you for that. Besides, it's a file on your disk, if they really wanted to make it secure, they should've kept it within steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicassassin View Post
    I get the ?? in the value of the Custom Amount of Golden Keys Available/Used? do you have to have one to be able to use it or is there something im suppose to do?
    I noticed that you get this without the DLC. To fix it, you simply register a Shift account for a free key until I figure out where the data structure is initialized. Or you could pm me and I'll send you a profile.bin with 255 keys. Whichever you like more

Quote Originally Posted by polio23 View Post
    Now on to my question, is there anyway to make the changes to ammo and badass attributes permanent? Everytime i go to a new game they reset, however my money and gold keys stay the same.
    No, sadly not. Unless you edit your character to have that amount of ammo. (There's gotta be an SDU value somewhere, just where? That's what I'm stuck at.)

Edit: Rigging the slot machines right now. They seem untouchable, but are easily overcome
    Last edited by Xaymar; 09-24-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks
    How do you replace the base pointer?
    \

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by samchung View Post
    How do you replace the base pointer?
    Doubleclick the adress column of the value you want to change and replace "Borderlands2.exe"+... with the SKIDROW pointer. Someone on the Cheat Engine forum did it for you already, if you want to have it easy

Thanks
    how do i make this work for a skidrow release i know it says replase the base pointer value with the one from the release but what does that mean, sry i dont use cheat engine much and havent for some time help is appreciated thx!

Thanks
    Will using CE get my steam account banned? And if not, will I be able to use the things I put onto my character when I play online with my friends?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melodicshredder View Post
    Someone has already made this with all the same features.
    Tbh the only thing I've seen that no one has figured out would be rigging the slot machines.

"Marcus == 0
    Cherries == 1
    Single Eridion == 2
    Double Eridion == 3
    Triple Eridion == 4
    Seven's == 5
    Moxxi's Leg == 6
    Bandit Head == 7
    Borderlands symbol == 8
    Bell's == 9

It gets written to from: this instruction at 0x46A80A (using IDA)
    Code: // 89 4A 0C E9 B2 08 00 00 80
    mov [edx+0C], ecx" - Swagga Jackin

If you can make a table like this you should be able to figure out the function of the slots, I'd do it personally.. But I don't have the time being that I've been playing the game and doing so legit so I have no use for this.
    I managed to make the slots always land on Marcus' or what ever I set it to, however it still gave me wins from triple cherries and so forth - With a friend in the game, when I have 6 Moxxxi's legs, he saw none. So, I think that it won't work unless you can find the actual drop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddiRox View Post
    I managed to make the slots always land on Marcus' or what ever I set it to, however it still gave me wins from triple cherries and so forth - With a friend in the game, when I have 6 Moxxxi's legs, he saw none. So, I think that it won't work unless you can find the actual drop
    Editing anything there won't help much. The Server's code for the machines is somewhere else in the executable, the stuff you see is the clients one. So you can change your output in singleplayer/offline mode, but not the output in multiplayer mode. Someone in the slot machine thread found out which file it is, and I am going to modify it. For now, use the following method to edit your outcome(CE):
    1. Enter Sanctuary
    2. Search for Byte of value 0
    3. Use first machine and watch the first slot
    4. Subsearch for changed(if the symbol is different) or unchanged(if the symbol is the same
    5. Repeat 3 & 4 until only 2 values are left
    6. Use first machine
    7. Add value that changes first (needs to have a different symbol on it)
    8. Manually add other 2 values by adding 24 to the address.

And you're good to go with modifying the output. Just remember to change the values while the machine is rolling, not while it's stopped.

Remember: you need to repeat this every time you enter Sanctuary until I'm done modifying the file defining them

Thanks
    i managed to get the attribute changes i made to become permanent. still working on ammo though. Thanks for providing such a tool for those of us newer to the community.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaymar View Post
    Editing anything there won't help much. The Server's code for the machines is somewhere else in the executable, the stuff you see is the clients one. So you can change your output in singleplayer/offline mode, but not the output in multiplayer mode. Someone in the slot machine thread found out which file it is, and I am going to modify it. For now, use the following method to edit your outcome(CE):
    1. Enter Sanctuary
    2. Search for Byte of value 0
    3. Use first machine and watch the first slot
    4. Subsearch for changed(if the symbol is different) or unchanged(if the symbol is the same
    5. Repeat 3 & 4 until only 2 values are left
    6. Use first machine
    7. Add value that changes first (needs to have a different symbol on it)
    8. Manually add other 2 values by adding 24 to the address.

And you're good to go with modifying the output. Just remember to change the values while the machine is rolling, not while it's stopped.

Remember: you need to repeat this every time you enter Sanctuary until I'm done modifying the file defining them
    Just did this in offline mode singleplayer, it did just effect the appearance on the slot machine, but the outcome was still randomly nothing, greens, whites, grenades, and whatever else might have come out of a random spin.

1. I didn't pick the wrong value, as I initially recorded, and attempted to edit both for each reel
    2. I found each one individually, rather than looking for a difference in address

Otherwise I don't know what I'm missing.

Thanks
    ^ same situation as above me

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

btw have you looked at editing rare loot find?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polio23 View Post
    ^ same situation as above me

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

btw have you looked at editing rare loot find?
    I personally have, but with 0 success.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    Just did this in offline mode singleplayer, it did just effect the appearance on the slot machine, but the outcome was still randomly nothing, greens, whites, grenades, and whatever else might have come out of a random spin.

1. I didn't pick the wrong value, as I initially recorded, and attempted to edit both for each reel
    2. I found each one individually, rather than looking for a difference in address

Otherwise I don't know what I'm missing.
    Guess I got lucky then, since it worked for me every time i tried it. I'm working on modding the sanctuary slot machine object so it will be easier for others.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaymar View Post
    Guess I got lucky then, since it worked for me every time i tried it. I'm working on modding the sanctuary slot machine object so it will be easier for others.
    I mean, there has to be something you did differently, right? It can't technically be luck... so.

1. You searched for byte values equal to what was in an individual slot itself
    2. Got all 3
    3. Spun the machine
    4. Edited the values to what you wanted the outcome to be
    5. Got the right item

Right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    1. You searched for byte values equal to what was in an individual slot itself
    2. Got all 3
    3. Spun the machine
    4. Edited the values to what you wanted the outcome to be
    5. Got the right item

Right?
    Yup, i did that. My values were always in the 44xxxxxx-4Fxxxxxx range, and disassembling that part of the memory led to a call to a function inside borderlands2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast