Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Mad Moxxi Slot Machine Hacks?

Just wondering if anyone has found a way to edit the slot machines so you get one thing in particular 100% of the time? Like 9 eridium or 3 borderlands icons etc?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes and Yes. I am already working on getting it to be user friendly.

Edit: It seems as if the slot machine is scripted into the map(it's not static). That means, anyone with the UDK could edit it!
    Also for me it's impossible to locate it again after i left sanctuary. It's just... gone or something.
    Last edited by Xaymar; 09-24-2012 at 02:13 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xaymar For This Useful Post:

loveundermytail (09-24-2012),slep (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    Would be VERY interested in this

Edit:
    Looked into it a bit, and the files that are needed to be edited seem to be in "Sanctuary_Dynamic.upk/gd_slotmachine" folder, but I have no idea how to use UDK or edit them
    Last edited by loom123; 09-24-2012 at 08:52 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loom123 For This Useful Post:

Xaymar (09-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loom123 View Post
    Edit:
    Looked into it a bit, and the files that are needed to be edited seem to be in "Sanctuary_Dynamic.upk/gd_slotmachine" folder, but I have no idea how to use UDK or edit them
    Please, PLEASE, tell me you're kidding.
    I don't see the point in hacking weapon[s] or slot machine[s] if you can just change the damage of your gun[s], and rate of fire.

Edit; You -Could- just have someone give you a cheated save with legendary weapons, you know that right?.
    Last edited by LeMaj0r; 09-24-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks
    Sense, your reply makes none.
    No sh*t that you can hack the attributes of the guns. But I and probably many others would like to get the different Legendary guns out of the slot machine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i too would enjoy this

Thanks
    Sense, your reply makes none.
    No sh*t that you can hack the attributes of the guns. But I and probably many others would like to get the different Legendary guns out of the slot machine.
    I'm guessing your mother does not let you swear in the house-hold now does she? Anyway your an idiot.

And if you're saying my reply made no sense, go ahead and look at your post.

I quote from your moronic post;
    but I have no idea how to use UDK or edit them
    Also, Even if you manage to hack the machine you lost all the fun of attempting to get it legit, Plus you won't gain any respect from anyone.
    P.S; Map-Editing is practically impossible. Even if you do it, it'll only work on SP, and after you'd need to replace the file you edited.
    And since your on MPGH, Looking for "slot machine" hacks I doubt you even bought BL-2. G'day sir. -Maj0r.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMaj0r View Post
    I'm guessing your mother does not let you swear in the house-hold now does she? Anyway your an idiot.

Also, Even if you manage to hack the machine you lost all the fun of attempting to get it legit, Plus you won't gain any respect from anyone.
    P.S; Map-Editing is practically impossible. Even if you do it, it'll only work on SP, and after you'd need to replace the file you edited.
    And since your on MPGH, Looking for "slot machine" hacks I doubt you even bought BL-2. G'day sir. -Maj0r.
    You're on a hacking website complaining about people not playing legit?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMaj0r View Post

#1 Not everybody lives with they're mom. Soon there will be a day when even you will move out and start an independent life.
    #2 You gave me no advice on how to edit those files with the UDK, so you are basically shitposting. Stop this please.
    #3 Attempt on getting it legit? We are on a cheat forum, open your eyes. This is not your bookclub forum.
    #4 Even if I get it working on SP, I can carry on the weapons to MP. I see no problem.
    #5 About buying BL2, look into #3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    #1 Not everybody lives with they're mom. Soon there will be a day when even you will move out and start an independent life.
    #2 You gave me no advice on how to edit those files with the UDK, so you are basically shitposting. Stop this please.
    #3 Attempt on getting it legit? We are on a cheat forum, open your eyes. This is not your bookclub forum.
    #4 Even if I get it working on SP, I can carry on the weapons to MP. I see no problem.
    Stop, now, please. I'll attempt to modify the slot machine to my knowledge. Weether you like it or not, nobody cares.

Sanctuary_Dynamic.upk/gd_slotmachine
    Thank you very much!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
    You're on a hacking website complaining about people not playing legit?
    ^ The game came out less than 4 days ago. And you're looking for hacks.

It doesn't matter if we're on a cheat-forum or not, I've already hacked the game myself. With success. And no "Advice" from anyone. You need to learn how to hack, if anything your a leech lol.
    Also, #3 - Piracy is illegal. And I've seen people get arrested for it.
    Annnd on another note; I moved out when I was 16. I moved to Minneapolis, and I live now in an apartment with my best friend. So thanks for trying to predict my life when your life hasn't even set-off yet. I bet your in some fancy house with your parents either in the basement or the up-stairs fapping all day.

#4 - Shitposting? LOL. You're an idiot. "Shit-Posting" isn't even a "Rule" or determined a word. I can't comprehend the fact you don't know how to use an editor to edit the files, or you can't even use fucking google. Now stop being an immature little shit and learn to hack the game yourself.
    P.S; I bet you feel like an amazing person to have some shitty orange pixels in your life. Must be a Reaaaal achievement there bro.

Thanks
    STFU newb.

Thanks
    BTW, I have an idea.
    Sanctuary_Dynamic.upk\gd_slotmachine\WeaponPools
    there are 5 files, how about to make them all Pool_Weapons_SlotMachine_06_LegendaryLong.ItemPool Definition, how about make copy-paste this file and rename it to
    Pool_Weapons_SlotMachine_01_CommonLong, etc then pack to .upk again and check how the drop would be.
    I'm have stopp'd on packing, cause dont know how to do it.
    My skype is: Echo_o1, who knows how to pack back to .upk pls write me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Medik776 View Post
    BTW, I have an idea.
    Sanctuary_Dynamic.upk\gd_slotmachine\WeaponPools
    there are 5 files, how about to make them all Pool_Weapons_SlotMachine_06_LegendaryLong.ItemPool Definition, how about make copy-paste this file and rename it to
    Pool_Weapons_SlotMachine_01_CommonLong, etc then pack to .upk again and check how the drop would be.
    I'm freez'd on packing, cause dont know how to do it.
    My skype is: Echo_o1, who knows how to pack back to .upk pls write me.
    The game crashes when you do it. I assume they save hashes somewhere, or check package version. I'm currently trying to start BL2's editor mode.

Thanks
    Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm interested to see if anyone can crack this. Also a small question if i may, are there any weapon customization programs out yet like there were for the first Borderlands? Not one where you edit text, hex etc, but something similar to this:

https://gearcalc.50webs (.com)
    Last edited by Zuxun; 09-25-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast