Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Zedox's Premium DayZ Services

Hey guys. Thought I would advertise here for my new premium services.

Why Use Me. I have (had) a free spawning services with a ton of vouches. I also offer some of the best prices around and I'm Australian, so for other Chinese, Japanese, New Zelaland and other Australian residents I'm a perfect candidate. For EU and US members however, contact me first and I'll make sure to test if your preferred server has no ping restriction (else we might encounter some issues).
    Am I at risk? No. By getting hacked gear or opening a box, you will not get banned. BattlEye does not issue false bans, and they and the DayZ team state that by using hacked weapons, you will not get banned. Plus, since I'm doing the spawning, you're at no risk of getting Global Banned.
    What Bypass do you Use? I use a very nice private bypass.

Private Spawning:
    A few different things and services that you can purchase in this bracket.
    $2 - Ammo Crates, contains either only DayZ find-able weapons and gear or all weapons and gear spawn-able in the game. This also includes ghillie suits, backpacks and other neat gear. Note that this price is not per box, I can spawn up to 3 boxes for the single payment.
    $3 - Vehicles, (unavailable on some servers) depending on the server, this may or may not be doable. Some servers have extra script protection which makes spawning in vehicles impossible, however I will see if there is any of the specified vehicle on the server and can teleport it and fix it.
    $12 - Private Spawning lifetime subscription. This means you get unlimited boxes and vehicles for life.

Server Destruction:
    $3 - Destroy all tents on a server. This can be any server you want and will flatten all tents on the server.
    $4 - Teleport/Destroy all vehicles. You can choose whether you would like all vehicles on the server to be teleported to a certain location, or for all the vehicles to be destroyed.
    $15 - Server Destruction lifetime subscription. This means if I'm online, I'm on call, ready to use either of these services.

Hitman Services:
    $2 - Player hitman. Some douchebag just killed you with their AS50 on sniper hill? Caught his name or location, and want him killed? For 10 minutes I'll be dedicated to constantly killing him to his misfortune on a single server. You may grab all the gear off his body or I can bury it, your choice.
    $10 - Lifetime hitman services. This allows you to contact me when I'm online and I'll hunt a player down for you.

Server Mapping:
    $2 - Server printed map with all vehicles, tents and current online player's locations. This is a 1920x1080 poster of the entire map at the time requested.
    $10 - Lifetime server mapping services. Shoot me a message and I'll post

All Lifetime Services: $25 for life!

Now, there's a bundle offer. For all lifetime services, instead of a $47 cost, I'm happy to do it for $25. This helps me cover the cost of CD keys, time and effort as well as some of the profits made will go back into making CWG a better site

If you wish to purchase a service, or get some information add me on my Skype.

Last edited by ZedoX; 09-29-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    Email | Skype | Donate

View My DayZ Spawning Thread

Global Bans: 14