Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wow... seriously???

Let's pull an insult out of our ass.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Who cares, Infinity Ward sure doesn't. They're just going to hash out some canned message apologizing so they don't lose potentially a billion? customers.

Move on, who cares. Don't give butt hurters their attention they want, and fuck Infinity Ward / Activision. If developers work so hard on your games, at least pay them decently.

This shit pisses me off though, there was something in the news about Muslims killing 15 random Buddhists because some Buddhist burned a Koran... Seriously? How many stupid fucks are in the world today.
    Last edited by arunforce; 10-04-2012 at 12:56 AM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Drake (10-04-2012),Empire (10-04-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (10-05-2012),Lehsyrus (10-04-2012),scotbud123 (10-04-2012)

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Honestly RedSpot, Muslims are ridiculous. Your people killed three innocent Americans over some other dudes video. Your people bitch because a video-game takes place in an area that looks similar to their own (even though it's based on the war going on over there). Your people bitch if Muhammad is portrayed on TV or in any media based area. Why the fuck can't you guys just smoke a joint and stop caring?
    Get your facts straight idiot, The ones who killed the US to Libya embassador was related to Al-Qaeda, and stupid Al-Qaeda doesn't present all Muslims.
    I used to respect Al-Qaeda, but just recently I changed my look toward them completely because of the shit they have done lately.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly RedSpot, Muslims are ridiculous. Your people killed three innocent Americans over some other dudes video. Your people bitch because a video-game takes place in an area that looks similar to their own (even though it's based on the war going on over there). Your people bitch if Muhammad is portrayed on TV or in any media based area. Why the fuck can't you guys just smoke a joint and stop caring?

That's it, @Hannibal @Empire @Ethereal let's create a videogame/movie/book all about how Muhammad is secretly a gay ninja pirate alien who wears a tophat and fires pudding from his nipples.
    I don't know anything about creating video games.. how about a web comic instead?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Who cares, Infinity Ward sure doesn't. They're just going to hash out some canned message apologizing so they don't lose potentially a billion? customers.
    That sentence contract itself boy, they don't care but they care about losing billion customers. wow...

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    This shit pisses me off though, there was something in the news about Muslims killing 15 random Buddhists because some Buddhist burned a Koran... Seriously? How many stupid fucks are in the world today.
    Burning the Quran or insulting the Prophet is for 1 only purpose, to make Muslims mad and furious ....
    Remember few years ago some US soldiers burned the Quran in an Afghanistan base, and in the next few hours they were attacked by armed men.
    Isn't that stupid? You burned the Quran... okay... now what? IF YOU DO SOMETHING YOU MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    That sentence contract itself boy, they don't care but they care about losing billion customers. wow...

Burning the Quran or insulting the Prophet is for 1 only purpose, to make Muslims mad and furious ....
    Remember few years ago some US soldiers burned the Quran in an Afghanistan base, and in the next few hours they were attacked by armed men.
    Isn't that stupid? You burned the Quran... okay... now what? IF YOU DO SOMETHING YOU MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!

Can't wait until I have to shit.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

-Madara_Uchihă- (10-08-2012),Drake (10-04-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (10-05-2012),Maxedout (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    empire is a scum piece of shit, Muhammad is a Prophet.
    You spot the difference now?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

so I can do anything in a game? Like photograph your mom for example turn it into animation, and you can imagine what happens next.

والله ثم والله رح تندم على اليوم الي وقفت فيه ضد رسولك يا نذل.
    STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
    Don't want hear nasty things about islam leave this forum.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Ethereal, Can you do that in front of a Muslim? or just show him the photo irl ofcourse.
    I bet you can't, because you know the moment you do it will be probably your last moments or your worst moments.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
    Don't want hear nasty things about islam leave this forum.
    You can stop viewing this section idiot, and lol @ your avatar and your flag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I don't know anything about creating video games.. how about a web comic instead?
    If you're serious I'll buy web hosting and a domain for this

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Can't wait until I have to shit.
    Oh my god I love for that! We are so making the web comic ad incorporating this into it

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

You keep saying ISLAM IS PEACEFUL but you also keep saying the violent outbursts of Muslims is justified? Fucking hypocrite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Ethereal, Can you do that in front of a Muslim? or just show him the photo irl ofcourse.
    I bet you can't, because you know the moment you do it will be probably your last moments or your worst moments.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

You can stop viewing this section idiot, and lol @ your avatar and your flag.

Muslims are pussy fucking cowards bro. I didn't see them trying to start a riot here after that Muhammad video got put on youtube.
    Instead they threw a shit fit in other countries, cause they know they can't play that shit here in America.
    ******s will get tossed into Guantanamo if they want to test our resolve.
    By the way, I'm not afraid of anybody dude. .45 acp.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-04-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You keep saying ISLAM IS PEACEFUL but you also keep saying the violent outbursts of Muslims is justified? Fucking hypocrite.
    I can't control it when im angry and pissed, and your have been insulting in almost every single post you posted in this section and insulting Islam. so stop being a pussy and show some respect, Islam is peacful toward people who respect and live with them not with ******s who insulting like you. Islam have the right to defend itself you cunt.

I promise you every insulted the Islam will have his day and his punishment, its god words and that day shall be near.

"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment," (5:33)

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Muslims are pussy fucking cowards bro. I didn't see them trying to start a riot here after that Muhammad video got put on youtube.
    Instead they threw a shit fit in other countries, cause they know they can't play that shit here in America.
    ******s will get tossed into Guantanamo if they want to test our resolve.
    By the way, I'm not afraid of anybody dude. .45 acp.
    Oreally?
    Muslims protest outside of White House | Americas
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-04-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Learn English "boy." They don't care about you or anyone, just because they hash out a canned response means they care about you? Haha, that's funny, you're obviously more ignorant than the shit you write.

Yeah! Lets go kill 15 innocent random people who share the same religion because someone offended me! That'll teach that guy not to burn stuff, because he's still alive and, uh, stuff... I believe we have a word for that... Terrorism.

If you kill the guy, I really couldn't give two shits, he knew Islamists would get butt hurt, but he did it anyway. He was asking for trouble... But 15 innocent people? Burning down temples? Then you're right after that claiming Islam is a religion of peace. If you want to be peaceful, turn the other cheek.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can't control it when im angry and pissed, and your have been insulting in almost every single post you posted in this section and insulting Islam. so stop being a pussy and show some respect, Islam is peacful toward people who respect and live with them not with ******s who insulting like you. Islam have the right to defend itself you cunt.

I promise you every insulted the Islam will have his day and his punishment, its god words and that day shall be near.

"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment," (5:33)

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Oreally?
    Learn the difference between riot and protest moron.

Thanks

Oreally?
    I attempted to be respectful until every single one of your posts was contradicting itself. You say Islam is peaceful yet you say violence towards those who do by care for it is allowed. You basically say women are not equal to men, even though the only difference between the two are their genetalia. It's an ignorant, selfish, primordial religion that worked back 1400 years ago but I'm sorry it's absolute shit now. It's based around bullshit opinions and tall tales, as well it's the combination of a pedophilia thinking mixed with Judaism. It's a ripoff that was just started as a con so your "prophet" could do what the fuck he wanted, especially to prepubescent little girls. Oh, and it you think it's okay to fuck a 9 year old girl when you're fifty you're a fucking creep. Grow up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-04-2012)

Thanks

I attempted to be respectful until every single one of your posts was contradicting itself. You say Islam is peaceful yet you say violence towards those who do by care for it is allowed. You basically say women are not equal to men, even though the only difference between the two are their genetalia. It's an ignorant, selfish, primordial religion that worked back 1400 years ago but I'm sorry it's absolute shit now. It's based around bullshit opinions and tall tales, as well it's the combination of a pedophilia thinking mixed with Judaism. It's a ripoff that was just started as a con so your "prophet" could do what the fuck he wanted, especially to prepubescent little girls. Oh, and it you think it's okay to fuck a 9 year old girl when you're fifty you're a fucking creep. Grow up.
    Allahu Akbar. Proud Muslim till the day I die!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to robinvanpersie For This Useful Post:

RedSpot (10-05-2012)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast