Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Allahu Akbar. Proud Muslim till the day I die!!
    Not sure If sarcasm or..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Not sure If sarcasm or..
    Yh Americans are really stupid. Allahu Akbar!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Burning the Quran or insulting the Prophet is for 1 only purpose, to make Muslims mad and furious ....
    Remember few years ago some US soldiers burned the Quran in an Afghanistan base, and in the next few hours they were attacked by armed men.
    Isn't that stupid? You burned the Quran... okay... now what? IF YOU DO SOMETHING YOU MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!
    So if i insult your religion then i should be killed ? Or if i burn a book named the Quran then i should be killed for doing that ?

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yh Americans are really stupid. Allahu Akbar!!!!!!
    Coming from an intolerant towelhead that can't even spell and whose prophet fucks 9 year olds, sure does make sense funniest part is, I wasn't born in America, so thanks for proving you Muslims are stereotypical douchebags

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Ethereal, Can you do that in front of a Muslim? or just show him the photo irl ofcourse.
    I bet you can't, because you know the moment you do it will be probably your last moments or your worst moments.
    That would make the Muslim dude the insanely stupid and butthurt one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

Empire (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    @Ethereal, Can you do that in front of a Muslim? or just show him the photo irl ofcourse.
    I bet you can't, because you know the moment you do it will be probably your last moments or your worst moments.

Did you hide under your bed for burn the quran day?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-05-2012)

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post

So if i insult your religion then i should be killed ? Or if i burn a book named the Quran then i should be killed for doing that ?

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound ?
    If you have any problem with that, after you die and you get your ass wiped in the grave... ask Allah.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Coming from an intolerant towelhead that can't even spell and whose prophet fucks 9 year olds, sure does make sense funniest part is, I wasn't born in America, so thanks for proving you Muslims are stereotypical douchebags
    he can't spell, but god proved that hes a prophet by sending down the Quran to him separately for 23 years.
    and none of the humans at that time and nowadays can write such verses.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you have any problem with that, after you die and you get your ass wiped in the grave... ask Allah.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

he can't spell, but god proved that hes a prophet by sending down the Quran to him separately for 23 years.
    and none of the humans at that time and nowadays can write such verses.
    Thats odd, its 23 years for god to send down a message to one guy. Most everyone else gets it down in the first try

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Thats odd, its 23 years for god to send down a message to one guy. Most everyone else gets it down in the first try
    Awesome, I think I explained why before... but I will answer again.
    There is several reasons, all mentioned in Quran :

1. Install and strengthen the heart of the prophet :

"And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly. (25:32)

2. Challenge the disbelievers and show them that its miracles :

"And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation." (25:33)

3. to make it easy for the believers at that time to memorize and understand the content of the verses:

"Certainly did Allah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error." (3:164)

4. to grade in Legislation - Which means people can't get rid of their old habits at once and instantly, but step by step and slowly :

"And [it is] a Qur'an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively." (17:106)

5. shows conclusively that the Quran is gods words because of its Rhetoric and eloquence :

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Awesome, I think I explained why before... but I will answer again.
    There is several reasons, all mentioned in Quran :

1. Install and strengthen the heart of the prophet :

"And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly. (25:32)

2. Challenge the disbelievers and show them that its miracles :

"And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation." (25:33)

3. to make it easy for the believers at that time to memorize and understand the content of the verses:

"Certainly did Allah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error." (3:164)

4. to grade in Legislation - Which means people can't get rid of their old habits at once and instantly, but step by step and slowly :

"And [it is] a Qur'an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively." (17:106)

5. shows conclusively that the Quran is gods words because of its Rhetoric and eloquence :

"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction." (4:82)

"Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book whose verses are perfected and then presented in detail from [one who is] Wise and Acquainted." (11:1)
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I have a point, here is my holy book which you don't believe in.

Oh wait, that doesn't prove anything.

stupid muslim logic. Repeat x100

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Drake (10-05-2012),scotbud123 (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    you live in an imaginary world ...
    I hope you wake up one day and realise how stupid you sound .

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

you live in an imaginary world ...
    I hope you wake up one day and realise how stupid you sound .
    I am stupid because I believe in 1 only god?

Thanks
    I am stupid because I believe in 1 only god?
    You are stupid because you read a book and think everything in it really happened and that you should follow its rules to go to a place called heaven . (You have never seen any proof of heaven / hell or your god , yet you just believe everything the quran says without asking any questions )

And guess what religion hasn't contributed shit to evolution it only caused wars , Suppressing Freedom of Speech , it got hundred of thousands of people killed if not millions , etc .

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

You are stupid because you read a book and think everything in it really happened and that you should follow its rules to go to a place called heaven . (You have never seen any proof of heaven / hell or your god , yet you just believe everything the quran says without asking any questions )

And guess what religion hasn't contributed shit to evolution it only caused wars , Suppressing Freedom of Speech , it got hundred of thousands of people killed if not millions , etc .
    You can't prove that Heaven or Hell does exist unless 1 of the deads get back from death, Which is impossible.
    and I don't know if you believe in Adam and Eve, but they used to live in the Heaven until they ate from a tree that God commanded them not to eat from it, so he sent them down to Earth... So Heaven does exist!

If you don't want to believe, your completely free... but trust me they do exist!
    What will be your reaction or feeling when you find out the truth when its too late?

Sometimes, I just feel lucky for being Muslim, I'm just happy that I'm not like you... no offence

Thanks
    You can't prove that Heaven or Hell does exist unless 1 of the deads get back from death, Which is impossible.
    and I don't know if you believe in Adam and Eve, but they used to live in the Heaven until they ate from a tree that God commanded them not to eat from it, so he sent them down to Earth... So Heaven does exist!

If you don't want to believe, your completely free... but trust me they do exist!
    What will be your reaction or feeling when you find out the truth when its too late?

Sometimes, I just feel lucky for being Muslim, I'm just happy that I'm not like you... no offence
    AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA
    So you say allah is the only god all the time and now you say that heaven exists by telling me adam en eve lived there ?
    All religion is bullshit , it was made by 1 single person (not some "god") and that person is the "prophet" . wanna know why they made up there religion ? because they wanted attention , they simply enjoyed seeing how stupid people are or they were mentally ill .

Either way keep wasting your time by believing in a mythical creature . i'll continue my life without worrying about a so called shitface living in the skies .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast