Poll: Thoughts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Evolution

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    i dont know in what to belive because if 2 humans created us how evolution goes after them?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

anyway most of scientists said Darwin is making mistake somewhere...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueOfLegendsRocks View Post
    i dont know in what to belive because if 2 humans created us how evolution goes after them?
    If we started as 2 humans, we only evolve as humans, and not from primates as the theory of evolution suggests.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Last edited by YellowFever; 10-04-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @Mrs.REZ if we started from 2 humans they got childs but what happened after they fucked each other?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Mrs.REZ if we started from 2 humans they got childs but what happened after they fucked each other?
    As I said earlier, they continue to become "more evolved". However, the theory of evolution of theory suggests that we evolved from PRIMATES, not just continuing to "evolve" as homosapiens.
    Besides, even if we did start as 2 humans, how were they created? If your answer is god, what proof do you have that he actually exists? Your bible? Word of mouth?
    What makes you believe in metaphysical being who is apparently almighty? If he had that much power and control, why the fuck is global warming happening? Why are we exposed to such painful "music" such as Justin Beiber, One Direction, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne, etc.?
    Last edited by YellowFever; 10-04-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.REZ View Post

He's not saying that the entire theory is false, he is merely disagreeing that people suddenly spawned from nothing; reality is not like CoD/Battlefield. His theory does make some sense although there is no way either theory can be proved.

NOTE: The religious "theory" doesn't even make sense to me so I don't even need to dispute that; until there is solid evidence that "God" exists, I refuse to believe that any almighty, metaphysical beings exist.
    Thank you! Finally someone understands what I mean! You're on my cool list now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

YellowFever (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Thank you! Finally someone understands what I mean! You're on my cool list now
    I actually took the time to read the whole thing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-04-2012)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I didnt come from monkeys whatever is evolution saying, ITS A TRAP-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @Mrs.REZ i unterstand you as i said in my first post "i dont know in what to belive"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Mrs.REZ i unterstand you as i said in my first post "i dont know in what to belive"
    If you think about it logically, the religious view makes no sense. I know that the theory of evolution has its flaws, but it is far more plausible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.REZ View Post

If you think about it logically, the religious view makes no sense. I know that the theory of evolution has its flaws, but it is far more plausible.
    I'm not religious but I don't just go no saying that I completely don't believe in it.
    We may never know until we die, (or we might not even know because we'll have no thoughts if the afterlife doesn't exist)
    All I'm saying is that the strong proof of evolution doesn't prove anything about god wrong.
    We may know who our ancestors were and what they were, but I doubt we'll ever know where all of this came from.

So if you do actually believe in Evolution and you're religious it shouldn't discourage you.

Thanks
    Evolution is bullshit. But so is the "poof there are people" context. I only believe in adaptation, from where a persons DNA slightly alters itself to adapt to a situation under life/death circumstances. With evolution, it basically says "poof", single celled organisms magically learned to work together. No, not possible. They don't just "happen" to learn to work together to create a biological intelligent being. There has to be an outside influence of some sort that affects it in an extreme way. My theory more revolves around inter-dimensional theory. As you have each dimension so close to each other, they eventually touch. As one dimension leaks energy into another (such as a black hole, as everything from light, gravity, and even energy is sucked into it as such) it creates a surplus of new energies. These energies inter-combine with each other to create anomalies. These anomalies, once Core Entropies now so powerful it creates new energies on its own (defeating the laws of physics), create beings known as deities, or so "Gods". These "Gods" are just pure beings of energy, energy that can not be fathomed by humans as we are not said "Gods" and it goes beyond our possible knowledge at the moment with what our technology brings forth to us. Such "Gods" are, in short, are energies so powerful they have the ability to create any possible substance in the blink of an eye. In my perspective, such an anomaly as this has the ability to create beings from nothing, ergo multi-celled/single-celled organisms, or the ability to alter that of a beings initial intended construct to become something anew. From here, the beings themselves have nothing else but energies to feed upon, and by doing so "adapt" to their environment by feeding on said energies. As these beings fly throughout space, they collide with different constructs, such as other energies. Some become part of an environment in an unanimated situational circumstance, such as asteroids, suns, moons, dark matter, quarks, etc. And some end up adapting to said environment of separate areas to create single-celled/multi-celled organisms, that use energy (such as nerve synapses) to continue to survive. However, these beings that adapt in a situation by using other energies to create their own self in a "living" manner do eventually die out as they eventually consume all matter that was once originally used to power them, so they "adapt" to continue to survive.

That is my theory. I refuse to believe in Evolution just because some guy tripped on acid and said it was a good idea. Yeah, our DNA is similar to primates, but it still doesn't explain the massive leap from Germanic tribes to the Egyptian intelligence in such a short period of time. According to Evolution, such a gap can not exist as DNA alteration happens over a vast span of time, the only two explanations are outside influence by intelligent beings (which still does not prove Evolution), or mass energy equivocation.
    What the fuck did I just read?

They didn't "plan" to change, it's was completely random and mainly due to environmental factors. It takes millions and millions of years for these adoptions to change

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

What the fuck did I just read?

They didn't "plan" to change, it's was completely random and mainly due to environmental factors. It takes millions and millions of years for these adoptions to change
    Oh? So if it's random then tell me, how a characteristic trait of the human genome can re-appear in later generations of said person if said adaptation is "random"? Explain to me how a simple organelle construct can simply revert out of its immortal stage of a single celled bi-product would subject itself to a much more mortal stage of its life b allowing is chemical structure to become that of a weaker sub-species? Lastly, explain to me how a single-celled organelle can magically connect to other single-celled organelle to create a multi-celled organism working in unison for a common product of a living species that each organelle focus's on single commands to work as a whole ratherthanfocusin on its basic functions making it more vulnerable to said environments? Yeah, not going to happen, as those are the major holes in Evolution that are never addressed, meanwhile people such as yourself post a C+P "OH MA GAWD TAKE MILLS YERRS TO DOO" just like everyone else who doesn't understand basic biological constructs.

You also need addressed a single issue I mentioned, rather just basically said "I don't get it, so you're wrong". Typical response. But thank you for not posting as nearly an ignorant statement as Poison did in the previous posts. That is something I do appreciate.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

And sorry for the rant, I made it sound a bit more rude than intended.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    if we came from 2 people, that would be a shit ton of incest
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks

Ten Reasons Evolution is Wrong

I'm just going to leave this for you to read, if you choose not to, whatever, considering if we go down to the basic genome structure the influence as such is random from one generation to multiple generations, it can revert to it's original stage. Which in my opinion, makes evolution false. Though I'm not going to continue discussing it as the typical response is "you no believe you stoopid" on these forums.
    lol 50 pages there don't have time to read it
    but Darwin's theory of evolution has long been replaced by the theory of punctuated equillibrium
    and I don't understand what you mean by "considering if we go down to the basic genome structure the influence as such is random from one generation to multiple generations, it can revert to it's original stage"

but what I do understand, is that you don't believe that cells can become intelligent randomly
    the thing is randomness does exist. And if randomness exist anything can and will happen.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Oh? So if it's random then tell me, how a characteristic trait of the human genome can re-appear in later generations of said person if said adaptation is "random"? Explain to me how a simple organelle construct can simply revert out of its immortal stage of a single celled bi-product would subject itself to a much more mortal stage of its life b allowing is chemical structure to become that of a weaker sub-species? Lastly, explain to me how a single-celled organelle can magically connect to other single-celled organelle to create a multi-celled organism working in unison for a common product of a living species that each organelle focus's on single commands to work as a whole ratherthanfocusin on its basic functions making it more vulnerable to said environments? Yeah, not going to happen, as those are the major holes in Evolution that are never addressed, meanwhile people such as yourself post a C+P "OH MA GAWD TAKE MILLS YERRS TO DOO" just like everyone else who doesn't understand basic biological constructs.

You also need addressed a single issue I mentioned, rather just basically said "I don't get it, so you're wrong". Typical response. But thank you for not posting as nearly an ignorant statement as Poison did in the previous posts. That is something I do appreciate.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

And sorry for the rant, I made it sound a bit more rude than intended.
    lol uhm fact check organelles are sub-units of cells lol
    cells work together to form tissues the same way organelles work together to form cells.
    Also the thing is, organelles do perform single commands, the nucleus also has linear commands, keeping everything else in check lol
    No organelle works as a whole..
    There's nothing mortal about cells
    cells are still matter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Evolution is bullshit. But so is the "poof there are people" context. I only believe in adaptation, from where a persons DNA slightly alters itself to adapt to a situation under life/death circumstances.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's called "Darwinism" ; Survival of the fittest. Whoever can adapt gets to survive.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast