Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation after inject nothing happen

hey everyone...i was wondering if anyone can help me out or give me a clue what to do....i finally got everything bypass and found a injector that finally said, "you're inject have fun with hack".....for a second there man i thought i finally got it working.....when i log into ava nothing happens.... i couldn't get that euro famer or to work or no recoil and no spread.... i press up like it said on the form from those nice guys in this site for uploading the dll but somehow it doesn't work when its inject....im not sure of the dll is bad or needs update.... anyone help of clues would be thankful...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hmoob87 View Post
    hey everyone...i was wondering if anyone can help me out or give me a clue what to do....i finally got everything bypass and found a injector that finally said, "you're inject have fun with hack".....for a second there man i thought i finally got it working.....when i log into ava nothing happens.... i couldn't get that euro famer or to work or no recoil and no spread.... i press up like it said on the form from those nice guys in this site for uploading the dll but somehow it doesn't work when its inject....im not sure of the dll is bad or needs update.... anyone help of clues would be thankful...
    What injector are you using, what hack are you using (post the link to it), and when exactly are you injecting the hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    im using the pyinject that i download from this site...i use the pds farm dll and no spread and no recoil dll that i download from this site....it said it was approved....i open up the injector then i start NWZlauncher... ava is loading to the point where it saids, type in ur user and pass.....in the injector i open up NWZlauncher exe and open up my dll.... when the game start there is a notepad that save on my desktop and said success have fun with your hack...i was so happy and thought that finally this injector works!!!!!!! i press up but nothing happens for the no recoil....for the farming i went into the room and did everything but as i check there is nothign happens also.... NeXT thing i try was load the injector to ava exe instead of nwzlauncher and still nothing happens....the question i have is that for injectors to work, do you need to injector before the game rigth?? next thing i also try was that cheat engine.... i try everything like farming, to add guns.... still nothing work.....when i did the gun adder, i use that scan 2343 n the steps....i finally got the 876 type in the value and the gun pop up when u click buy but when i click buy it fail like in people's video, i can see the money of how much it worth and stuff but i see nothing.....Lehsyrus if u can help me that would be so nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    OK. first off gun adder isnt working really anymore. only a few guns work i believe. Not worth it.

Try injector gadget.

Open the injector first
    Browse for the dlls you want to inject
    Open NWlauncher and type your login info
    After you click enter
    Look at your injector and find AVA.exe click it then press inject.
    You should hear beeps.
    When you get into ava test it out.

Also are you on a x32 x64?
    Fraps Produtions (Working Logo)
    In Russia Game HACK YOU!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    if u need some help i can take a look via teamviewer just message me if you want me to work it out

Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    if u need some help i can take a look via teamviewer just message me if you want me to work it out
    Add me on skype. l2emco

Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to remcov For This Useful Post:

lTugaPTl (10-20-2012)