Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Back to Karkand vs Close Quarters BF3

Firstly, if there is a BF3 general section please move this thread to the correct place.

I'm thinking about getting one of the map packs for BF3. I've got the Armoured Kill map pack and I'm thinking of getting either the Close Quarters or the Back to Karkand.

Which is better. I haven't played BFBC2 so I won't be familiar with the maps except for Wake Island. The maps in the map pack do look pretty sexy but a bit too big? I'm also wanting some close quarter maps but from the looks of things everyone gets bunched up and its who can spray the most people down. Also the weapons you can unlock in CQ are pretty nice

What is your guys opinion about the map packs and which is the best.

Thanks
    hmm hard choice i would say check if you can get premium for cheap somewhere or do the ip trick if that still works

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    Firstly, if there is a BF3 general section please move this thread to the correct place.

I'm thinking about getting one of the map packs for BF3. I've got the Armoured Kill map pack and I'm thinking of getting either the Close Quarters or the Back to Karkand.

Which is better. I haven't played BFBC2 so I won't be familiar with the maps except for Wake Island. The maps in the map pack do look pretty sexy but a bit too big? I'm also wanting some close quarter maps but from the looks of things everyone gets bunched up and its who can spray the most people down. Also the weapons you can unlock in CQ are pretty nice

What is your guys opinion about the map packs and which is the best.
    Hotspot shield + Russian proxy = 15$ premium.

Don't waste your money dude, just get premium. I have it on my XBox, PS3, and PC versions of BF3. Double XP events, all DLC unlocked + unlocked 2 weeks early, you get bumped to the front of the queue on popular servers, custom weaponry, more assignments, it's amazing.

If you HAVE to go with a map pack instead, Back to Karkand. Basically every good server is running the BtK DLC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    hmm hard choice i would say check if you can get premium for cheap somewhere or do the ip trick if that still works
    I'm playing on PS3 and Premium is $80 too expensive lol. I've got $30 to spend

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Don't waste your money dude, just get premium. I have it on my XBox, PS3, and PC versions of BF3. Double XP events, all DLC unlocked + unlocked 2 weeks early, you get bumped to the front of the queue on popular servers, custom weaponry, more assignments, it's amazing.

If you HAVE to go with a map pack instead, Back to Karkand. Basically every good server is running the BtK DLC.
    How do I do this hotspot thing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Get B2K.

According to all my friends it's better.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

Tall kiwi (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

I'm playing on PS3 and Premium is $80 too expensive lol. I've got $30 to spend
    ahh that's too bad i would say get close quarters there is already alot of big maps in the game

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

do what this guys says