Thanks

Thumbs up Inspector Gadget [Dubstep Remix]

2:00 is where I dropped it hard and went ham.
    Full mac daddy drop. Tell me what you think?
    Soundcloud : TheOfficialZephex's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Facebook : Zephex | Facebook

Thanks
    Do you want my honest opinion or my nice but lying my ass off opinion?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Do you want my honest opinion or my nice but lying my ass off opinion?
    LOL Go for both if you want xD I wanna hear both. NGL.
    I like when people say I do bad though. [: It makes me want to keep working my ass off to get better. Trust me sir. If you heard the first attempt at dubstep compared to this. You would say I have gotten A LOT better [:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    drop seems a bit late to me ;o

Thanks
    :b I did drag out the intro a bit didn't I

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Make me a intro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Make me a intro.
    xD Like those videos with that random 15 secondish drop in the beginning of youtube vids?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by warsmaster View Post
    LOL Go for both if you want xD I wanna hear both. NGL.
    I like when people say I do bad though. [: It makes me want to keep working my ass off to get better. Trust me sir. If you heard the first attempt at dubstep compared to this. You would say I have gotten A LOT better [:
    The percussion sounds like a typical FLStudio line. No filters no added effects it's basic. They cut out at the wrong points and have the same patterns rather than being consistent on keeping you on the edge of your seat. They're also flat.

The drop was extremely boring, nothing exciting whatsoever, and my sub didn't even react.

There is no bassline whatsoever. You need a consistent bassline running at the same pitch's as the wobble bass layered underneath to give the wobble bass more "oomph".

I'm not going any further, fix that and then we'll work on fixing the other minute mistakes.

The wobble bass was repetitive and generic. Very flat and boring. The "wobble" portion was off-time the majority of the time and it didn't sound like a down/up beat nor a half step.
    The synths are just bland in general, needs a fuller sound, take a look at major chords in music theory and work on imitating specific key signatures in your music to give it a much more full sound.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    xD Like those videos with that random 15 secondish drop in the beginning of youtube vids?
    Yes please I just need like a 7 second one.

Thanks

The percussion sounds like a typical FLStudio line. No filters no added effects it's basic. They cut out at the wrong points and have the same patterns rather than being consistent on keeping you on the edge of your seat. They're also flat.

The drop was extremely boring, nothing exciting whatsoever, and my sub didn't even react.

There is no bassline whatsoever. You need a consistent bassline running at the same pitch's as the wobble bass layered underneath to give the wobble bass more "oomph".

I'm not going any further, fix that and then we'll work on fixing the other minute mistakes.

The wobble bass was repetitive and generic. Very flat and boring. The "wobble" portion was off-time the majority of the time and it didn't sound like a down/up beat nor a half step.
    The synths are just bland in general, needs a fuller sound, take a look at major chords in music theory and work on imitating specific key signatures in your music to give it a much more full sound.
    :b Funny you say that actually , I'm in the middle of learning that right now. Major chords [:

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post

Yes please I just need like a 7 second one.
    I'll do it when I get a chance [:

Thanks
    :b Funny you say that actually , I'm in the middle of learning that right now. Major chords [:

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

After you work on the major chords, learn the scales. Honestly, the best dubstep I've heard is dubstep that just utilizes basic scales at different rhythmic intervals.

Thanks

After you work on the major chords, learn the scales. Honestly, the best dubstep I've heard is dubstep that just utilizes basic scales at different rhythmic intervals.
    I believe that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Make it say, with a hot girls voice "You are now in the mix with Dj Allen" then a deep guy voice saying "I welcome you to a new hot mix."