Thanks

Exclamation @Dave84311 @Hero @Liz @arunforce

I'm an alt of Whiskey. [ View Profile: Whiskey. - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking ], and I'm facing a terrible issue.
    My password got stolen. Or at least I think it did. I think it was because I included my e-mail in my signature.

The e-mail I used for my main account was (if you want to know it then I'll PM you the e-mail). And when I tried to reset my password and it asked me for the e-mail address, I typed that e-mail I used to sign up for that account and it said it wasn't correct.

@Dave84311
    @Hero
    @Liz
    @arunforce

Please help me retrieve my account. I'm not sure if it's really stolen or not, but please, if you could, I want to retrieve it back. I can't start over, I got over 4k posts on that account.

All the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I changed the password on the account and reset it back to the previous email it was before it got changed today, so you can use password recovery.

That should take care of it, I'd recommend scanning your computer for trojans.
    @leopoldo100

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I changed the password on the account and reset it back to the previous email it was before it got changed today, so you can use password recovery.

That should take care of it, I'd recommend scanning your computer for trojans.
    @leopoldo100
    I just tried the password recovery, but it still said the e-mail was incorrect. And I'm 1000% sure it was that same e-mail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Close~.
    Got it back.