Thread: ok...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Unhappy ok...

well after a few days of trying to make infinite fractals hack... i almost succeeded and i got banned.... i lost all the stuff that i worked for... anyways... i decided to quit a game and start playing warface and arctic combat instead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jkljkl218 View Post
    well after a few days of trying to make infinite fractals hack... i almost succeeded and i got banned.... i lost all the stuff that i worked for... anyways... i decided to quit a game and start playing warface and arctic combat instead
    same as me - it sucks
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sux to be u getting ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It sux, thats why i start hacking this , since my main was banned for using just Host spot shield IP changer cuz i was downloading from ********** mutiple links and it detected as a malicious software or something weird happened. I had about 10 accounts banned since testing the hacks- XD but i wont stop.
    [IMG]https://www.lacocteler*****m/myfiles/psicologo-hidalgo/Anonymous-rinde.jpg?Expires=1348956000&Signature=PtUpErGz7YB BSHeSIaFkZMcaiUNT9lC0~YaLYQyeue~Xt4DfOXm6VLtOS2En8-EMqPjqlUx6ETdboettg8tKxQjdApsa3vuvAwiFaTnKVrzpdUPZ 1UiUrq5Ru3oLrTYet5fve~eAz~U29uvbQpuFxbUqumRdzrQDr6 8rZFja1Ng_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJYN3LZI5CG46B7AA&Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt 7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cDovL2QzZHM0b3k3ZzF3cnFxLmNsb 3VkZnJvbnQubmV0L3BzaWNvbG9nby1oaWRhbGdvL215ZmlsZXM vQW5vbnltb3VzLXJpbmRlLmpwZyIsIkNvbmRpdGlvbiI6eyJEY XRlTGVzc1RoYW4iOnsiQVdTOkVwb2NoVGltZSI6MTM0ODk1NjA wMH19fV19[/IMG]