Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Cheat Table Compilation [All Versions] (Teleport, Golden Keys, Vermi Mod, Item Mod)

I would like to note that the majority of these cheats were contributed from very talented hackers over at Cheat Engine. They deserve most of the credit.
    I have been maintaining them through the updates, making changes here and there and adding my own cheats as I have the time to make them.

Hey folks! Yet another update for you guys. Thanks to mgr.inz.Player, the table is now more compact and easier to use! Also the Lua scripts are now automatically executed when the table loads. Make sure you load up the table after you load up Borderlands 2 so it detects the game. If not, go to File -> Open Process and then select your Borderlands2.exe process. I also added new cheats, updated some old ones and been making improvments here and there. Please note that all the multi-scripts may not be working yet but I am working on them.

Also please, all I ask is that you don't distribute the file. As I update the file daily, any distributed files will become out dated quickly. You are welcome to either link to them here or to my Google Drive page to share the files that way. This way they will always have the latest, updated file on hand. Please note that the URLs for the cheat table have changed! Fear not, the old one will still work, but please make sure you update your links for the new versions.

Also if you have problems with any of the Lua scripts, I included a custom debugger under the CE -> Table -> Debug which opens a debug form that displays information on the lua script. Please note that the Debug Log window needs to be able to be able to collect the debug messages. The logs contain detailed information on the spawn mod, item leveler and my lua scripts.

Here is the new Cheat Table layout:

Screenshot of the Skill tree tables.

Instructions for the Teleport Mod:
    Code:
    /*
    - Location Teleport Mod
    -
    - How to use:
    - Start CE.
    - Attach CE to BL2.
    - Execute the Lua script. (Ctrl+Alt+L)
    - Enable the Teleport Mod Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts]
    - Press Numpad 0 to Store Location
    - Press Numpad . to Load Location
    - Use the Numepad keys 1 - 9 to change the save slot
    -    By using the numpad keys, you can store up to 9 different
         save locations
    - Coming Soon:
    - Saving the area location to quickly warp from one area to another
    */
    Updated instructions for the Spawn Mod:
    Code:
    /*
    - Spawn Manipulator and Varkid Replacer
    - Start CE.
    - Attach CE to BL2.
    - Execute the Lua script. (Ctrl+Alt+L)
    - Enable the Adult Varkid Spawn Mod Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts]
    - <INSERT> to find the dens in the current area.
    - <HOME> will reset the kill counts of all dens to 0.
    - <SCROLL LOCK> will max the kill counts of all dens at 255.
    - <PAGEUP> and <PAGEDOWN> will increase/decrease the amount can spawn from each den.
    - <PAGEUP> after you have reached the enemy limit will cause only 1 more spawn.
    - <END> will sieve through the dens found earlier and swap out the adult varkid for vermi.
    - <PAUSE BREAK> will reset all dens back to their original spawn counts and spawns
    - Kill off current varkid population.
    - When you see a larva, run (as all varkids, when they are unable to cause damage to a player,
    - will want to evolve). Wait for the adult pod to hatch, spawning the vermi. Also under at the
    - top of cheat cheat engine under [Table] is a Varkid_Swapper form that lets you manually set
    - what the Adult Varkid larva transform into from a list of dens in the area
    */
    Changes in this update include the ability to edit Seraph Crystals, an improved Vermi Spawn Script with some optimizations, Co-Op Player pointers. Please note, for the co-op cheats to work, you have to be the host of the game. Also to enable the Spawn Mod and the Teleport Mod, you ened to first enable them under the [Scripts] -> [Lua Script Enablers] category. For the Spawn Mod, go to any map that has Varkids and follow the instructions above. Also you can manually chose what you want to replace them with by clicking on [Table] -> Varkid_Swapper on the menu on top of Cheat Engine.

My Google Drive Links:
    These will always contain the latest updates as I make them. So if you always want my latest, up to date cheat file, bookmark these.

Borderlands 2 Base Directory
    -Contains various save files with various items, skins and the Cheat Tables
    https://*****************/folder/d/0B_...VJejVjV0U/edit

Borderlands2.CETrainer File
    -Renamed Borderlands2.ct file (For Auto-Lua Execution) *Preferred Usage
    https://*****************/open?id=0B_f...mhWMUxfN3RFOTA
    If it downloads as Borderlands2.CETrainer.CT, please rename it to Borderlands2.CETrainer

Borderlands2.CT File
    -My personal cheat table file
    https://*****************/open?id=0B_f...FhTNXk4M0N3a1k

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy! Also remember, if you like the table, hit the Thanks button.

Remember, these are for my personal use and I am only making them public for the benefit of others. Feel free to report any bugs or problems and I will try to help the best I can.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by TechnoJacker; 10-19-2012 at 05:19 PM.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to TechnoJacker For This Useful Post:

Ahogwin1989 (10-19-2012),Beador (10-20-2012),bluefuryzzz (10-20-2012),Bullseye01 (10-21-2012),chigerson (10-20-2012),Cobray (10-19-2012),CommuPony (10-21-2012),Darkcreeper (10-20-2012),denmax (10-21-2012),Devilman06 (10-21-2012),Diggingforfire (10-21-2012),DogRatCat (10-20-2012),douche_nukem (10-20-2012),Dron3r (10-21-2012),DrunkenBoyZhen (11-07-2018),ElBorrak (10-21-2012),Fuguzors (10-19-2012),gervasioguachin (10-24-2012),Guita (10-20-2012),hanzuke50 (10-21-2012),iambests005 (10-19-2012),kaell97 (10-21-2012),kanged (10-19-2012),KurtisHarrison (10-20-2012),L0N3R (10-20-2012),marco818 (02-22-2015),mbcscp (10-20-2012),namejho (04-18-2013),Neekus (07-15-2016),pinhead1995 (10-20-2012),pjecki (10-20-2012),pt456 (10-19-2012),racketyanimal42 (10-20-2012),ravivnadiv (10-20-2012),Roclan (10-20-2012),Sanyrb (10-19-2012),Simon1505 (10-21-2012),solthar (10-21-2012),TheMoD41 (01-17-2013),tom655423 (10-19-2012),tonybear (10-20-2012),usernan (10-19-2012),Xelchari (10-20-2012),xingg (10-21-2012),yellowbro (10-24-2012),Zwsi (10-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Please approve!!! Can u please add me so I can get this now??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    /approved.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Sanyrb (10-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    /approved.
    Thanks again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJacker View Post
    Thanks again
    no problem im going to close all your old threads though so everyone will look at this one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

TechnoJacker (10-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Why doesnt inventory work to fix on others??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hmm none of the multi scripts seem to be working. I tried using the ammo and recoil scripts, but they didn't work. And the god mode script just freezes up my cheat engine. The other scripts for leveling items and gold keys work just fine though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyrb View Post
    Why doesnt inventory work to fix on others??
    The inventory co-op cheats are a work in progress. I need to make new pointers for players 3-4. Currently they only work when theres 2 players in game, when your the host. Player 3 and 4 of the inventory cheats are place holders at the moment from testing I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobray View Post
    Hmm none of the multi scripts seem to be working. I tried using the ammo and recoil scripts, but they didn't work. And the god mode script just freezes up my cheat engine. The other scripts for leveling items and gold keys work just fine though.
    I made a note of that in the first post. They may not work for everyone and many of the multi-scripts are still broken since the Mechromancer update. I have been working on them when I have the time and trying to fix them myself.

-------------------------------------
    Remember folks, this is my personal cheat table. I may include temporary codes for debugging, some may not work correctly and some are a work in progress. While 99% of the cheats work, some are still being worked on. I made it public so you guys can use what I currently have and test out the cheats. I will make note to what works or not in the first post. Right now, only the multi-scripts and Inventory Player 3 and 4 have problems. The rest should work fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    A quick bump, can you guys let me know if this works with the latest version of Skidrow/Cracked Game and the DLC? Let me know if there's any problems.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TechnoJacker For This Useful Post:

DogRatCat (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    I used your .CT on Friday evening so that should have been on Steam with Borderlands2.exe ver 1.0.16.20091

I noticed that everything was working even F2 which I had problems with previously. The "instant skill" is found in 2 different sections, and only 1 of them works, at least for Zero which is all I tried. Previous versions of your script would lock up CE when I checked the "no unique weapon spreadfire patterns" option but the 10-19-2012 version worked fine. I am finally able to use only your script for everything I need to do whether all the time like run speed or only occasionally like Mission Timer. Thanks!
    Last edited by DogRatCat; 10-20-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Specified Steam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRatCat View Post
    I used your .CT on Friday evening so that should have been on Steam with Borderlands2.exe ver 1.0.16.20091

I noticed that everything was working even F2 which I had problems with previously. The "instant skill" is found in 2 different sections, and only 1 of them works, at least for Zero which is all I tried. Previous versions of your script would lock up CE when I checked the "no unique weapon spreadfire patterns" option but the 10-19-2012 version worked fine. I am finally able to use only your script for everything I need to do whether all the time like run speed or only occasionally like Mission Timer. Thanks!
    Thanks for letting me know! I am constantly trying to fix and improve upon it so any bug reports and feedback is appreciated. Also try the cheat table linked to the Google Drive page as I uploaded a test file with some minor fixes including edits to the god mode script.

Thanks
    Hmm, when I try using the Teleport mod, I get this error:

" Error:[string "errorOnLookupFailure(false)..."]:511: attempt to concatenate field 'z' (a nil value) "

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks
    Hmm I had this working flawlessly Last night before I crashed...Today I can't even Use the enable toggle , Just Freezes CE. Any Specific Order I should be doing this?

Current order :
    Open BL2 & continue game, Open CT in CE select No to execute Lua script, open BL2 process via CE, go to game wait a min, Back to CE , Try to Enable ...Then Freeze.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by farmingchars View Post
    Hmm, when I try using the Teleport mod, I get this error:

" Error:[string "errorOnLookupFailure(false)..."]:511: attempt to concatenate field 'z' (a nil value) "

Any idea how to fix that?
    Are you trying to use it in co-op? It only currently works in simple player.

Quote Originally Posted by Calistyle View Post
    Hmm I had this working flawlessly Last night before I crashed...Today I can't even Use the enable toggle , Just Freezes CE. Any Specific Order I should be doing this?

Current order :
    Open BL2 & continue game, Open CT in CE select No to execute Lua script, open BL2 process via CE, go to game wait a min, Back to CE , Try to Enable ...Then Freeze.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    If you are using the Steam version, try to use the Verify Files function. Also try the latest file linked to my Google Drive page above.

--------------------------------------

Alrighty folks, another update, grab it from my Google Drive page. Will create another topic when I get home. I added a Third Person hack that lets you play the game in Third person. Ejoy!

Thanks
    I'm using the skidrow version , I think tunngle may be conflicting with it (had it closed last night ) getting the latest file now give that a shot , THX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast