Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    perfect. I didn't want to play 6 more playthroughs to max out the 3 other characters. Cheers!

Thanks
    Is there a way we can take the base Save file...the unmodded ones.....

and continue to make copies of it for game "replay"

In other words....be in Playthru 2.5 TVHM mode level 50......but be able to play an entire game over and over....main missions as well as quests

Start with a copy of that .sav file every time??

Could you take one of the 2.5 saves----one that has just the main story line done----no quests......then use Gibbed Editor and go back in and delte the Main story line mission data....

Resave the file....make it your base file....and use a copy of that every time you wanted to replay.

this way you are not going through all the tedious leveling etc....and you continue to get to play in an environment you are used to. supposedly enemies level up to you in TVHM mode anyway....so theoretically----you would not breeze through every fight at the beginning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I love it, thanks so much. I finally can record some good videos. ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
    Is there a way we can take the base Save file...the unmodded ones.....

and continue to make copies of it for game "replay"

In other words....be in Playthru 2.5 TVHM mode level 50......but be able to play an entire game over and over....main missions as well as quests

Start with a copy of that .sav file every time??

Could you take one of the 2.5 saves----one that has just the main story line done----no quests......then use Gibbed Editor and go back in and delte the Main story line mission data....

Resave the file....make it your base file....and use a copy of that every time you wanted to replay.

this way you are not going through all the tedious leveling etc....and you continue to get to play in an environment you are used to. supposedly enemies level up to you in TVHM mode anyway....so theoretically----you would not breeze through every fight at the beginning.
    I have reset mission using this guide. I have never tried resetting the whole game. Try it with a save and see what happens.

- In the save editor, go to the RAW tab. In there, find the 'MissionPlaythroughs', and go into the collection.
    - You'll see 3 'MissionPlaythroughData' on the left, the top one is PT1, middle one is PT2, the bottom one isn't used.
    - Click whichever you want, then choose the 'MissionData' collection on the right.
    - Then, just go through the missions on the left and select the one you want to reset/remove (the actual name will show on the right), and click on the big red X to remove it. You can now get the mission again from whatever gives it normally.

Thanks
    Will do.....thanks!

Would think it would work....even if some data is linked to others....

If ALL mission data is removed...all linked files would be removed....but what do I know.

It's what I am looking for.

A complete game replay....with a level 50 charecter----with all bonuses and weapons intact.

I will make a save of the file I create.....and if it works properly....will post it...maybe others would be interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
    Will do.....thanks!

Would think it would work....even if some data is linked to others....

If ALL mission data is removed...all linked files would be removed....but what do I know.

It's what I am looking for.

A complete game replay....with a level 50 charecter----with all bonuses and weapons intact.

I will make a save of the file I create.....and if it works properly....will post it...maybe others would be interested.
    Here is another guide that might help.

HOW TO: Make your game more challenging and/or re-accept previously completed missions : Borderlands

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sorry guys, I've stopped playing. No more updates, unless a new class is released.

Thanks
    betaclay

Would you mind if I took your 5 save files and tried to recreate a Playthru 3.0 with them for each charecter. By removing the Missiondata files.

I have no idea if it would work but seems simple enough. Would then repost them and give you credit.

You a Husker boy???

Me too

Edit.....I took the Commando file, copied it and renamed.....then went into the Editor and removed all the MissionData.
    Game started up and played just fine....no adverse effects that i could tell......from very beginning at TVHM mode, Level 50.

The first couple of missions you vastly overpower the bullymongs who come up as level 33 enemies. But I believe that is normal for that location/mission during Playthru 2.5

I beleive this will totally work as a Playthru 3.0. Will do some more testing.
    Last edited by Unitas19; 02-27-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234