Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

I know a few people who get kids to do this kind of stuff also the nexon one i setup all myself no middle man involved.
    do u sign up for it? or?...
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Versa (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

do u sign up for it? or?...
    i read about it somewhere i got their phone number called them up told them i was in LA and i was able to go but about other places these things are called "focus groups" they are difficult to get into but if you know the right people who are basically recruiters you can get in.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Bernard (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    Smells like glue in here

Thanks

i read about it somewhere i got their phone number called them up told them i was in LA and i was able to go but about other places these things are called "focus groups" they are difficult to get into but if you know the right people who are basically recruiters you can get in.
    Hmm I'm going to go look for some. Maybe make some quick mooo lah. How long was the meeting?

Thanks
    I still love how shitty the inside of the building looks I wonder if any Nexon spies saw this and are like "oh, shit".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Wearing proper fitting clothes doesn't make me a hipster. It makes me presentable. Having a hipster fashion sense=/= how the clothes you wear fits.
    Their is no correlation between properly fitting clothes and the type of clothes you wear.
    If you're wearing a belt it means the fitting of your jeans are off.
    If you look at the 2nd picture the lighting makes the impression that you a bit of excess weight on the left side of your face.
    Why are you so fucking judgemental, aren't you the one that said you were an ugly fuck?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Did you at least tell them that you are from MPGH like we discussed?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Why are you so fucking judgemental, aren't you the one that said you were an ugly fuck?
    Its not like I'm simply putting a person down, I'm simply giving him some points on improving his life. You can say well you don't get to decide he's not doing it right, but as a person with the same flaws I simply feel it would be nice if I tried to help. There's nothing wrong with criticism. It's simply how you take it, constructively or negatively.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Its not like I'm simply putting a person down, I'm simply giving him some points on improving his life. You can say well you don't get to decide he's not doing it right, but as a person with the same flaws I simply feel it would be nice if I tried to help. There's nothing wrong with criticism. It's simply how you take it, constructively or negatively.
    honestly right now i hate you. You think we give two fucks what you think oh you want to make my life better oh man your advice is so good all that shit is bullshit. honestly i love my life the way it is and i feel there is nothing wrong with it. if i were you i would think of a better username before i poked fun of people about how they dress. Noob555 wtf is that? EDIT: I dont know where you got the idea thinking that what the advice your giving is right?
    Last edited by Versa; 10-31-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    btw, i like that sexy fisheye
    everything looks cooler.. THROUGH A FISH-EYE LENSE!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

everything looks cooler.. THROUGH A FISH-EYE LENSE!!
    oh man that is so right huehue

Thanks

honestly right now i hate you. You think we give two fucks what you think oh you want to make my life better oh man your advice is so good all that shit is bullshit. honestly i love my life the way it is and i feel there is nothing wrong with it. if i were you i would think of a better username before i poked fun of people about how they dress. Noob555 wtf is that? EDIT: I dont know where you got the idea thinking that what the advice your giving is right?
    So you hate me because I'm trying to help. The point of a forum is for people to exchange ideas. Communicate. If you don't want to give two fucks about a random members opinion, why are you on a forum?
    I've already pointed out how I wasn't trying to poke fun and was just trying to help. If you don't appreciate the comments ignore them or simply stop using a website meant for individuals to exchange thoughts.
    Since you're close minded, you're taking my comments as an attack. You do realize how dumb your posts sound, right?
    I've pointed out twice in a row how I was trying to be helpful and since you're being illogical you continue to attack me.
    You do realize in this forum the only direction for growth is upwards right. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason why if you're being negatively perceived someone would try to put you down even further.
    To put it short, no one is trying to put you down. Stop and think for a second what a community is really about.
    Last edited by noob555; 11-01-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    So you hate me because I'm trying to help. The point of a forum is for people to exchange ideas. Communicate. If you don't want to give two fucks about a random members opinion, why are you on a forum?
    I've already pointed out how I wasn't trying to poke fun and was just trying to help. If you don't appreciate the comments ignore them or simply stop using a website meant for individuals to exchange thoughts.
    Since you're close minded, you're taking my comments as an attack. You do realize how dumb your posts sound, right?
    I've pointed out twice in a row how I was trying to be helpful and since you're being illogical you continue to attack me.
    You do realize in this forum the only direction for growth is upwards right. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason why if you're being negatively perceived someone would try to put you down even further.
    To put it short, no one is trying to put you down. Stop and think for a second what a community is really about.
    No i think your the one that's close minded have you ever thought of the fact that maybe people don't need your help because maybe your not perfect? honestly i think your post sounds stupid and yes i understand how you were trying to "poke fun" please post a picture of yourself ill poke fun as well but for all i could care i could give someone help but why give someone help where its unwanted honestly i think your the stupid one because the thread title obviously doesn't state hey everyone i need help with fashion etc give me your tips NO it says come check out my Nexon visit. . Though ill give you credit for the statement that you can only go upward on a forum yes you can but not when people like you go completely off topic and think of themselves as a roll model for everybody and think that everyone should take their advice and be like them even if they were trying to "help" i like the way i live i love the way i dress. I'm fit i do a sport and actually i have qualified for a JO swim meet which for non swimmers mean i can go to a Junior Olympics Swim Meet. Now please leave because your are obviously unwanted. I'm trying to be as polite as possible here i don't understand why you did not notice this from post #1
    Last edited by Versa; 11-01-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

No i think your the one that's close minded h

Close minded.

You're wrong. I don't want to listen to what you have to say because I don't agree with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Close minded.

You're wrong. I don't want to listen to what you have to say because I don't agree with it.
    he doesn't want to listen to what i have to say then were both close minded case closed I'm tired of having to argue with this kid about this. @noob555 LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE IT AND DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO DRESS. i don't care i will live mine how i want to and dress the way i want to. Now lets leave it there and not continue going off topic here. Anymore off topic posting i will report you and you will be infracted and dealt with accordingly.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast