Thread: To the CFA Team

Threaded View

Thanks

To the CFA Team

Hello to all CFA Team members.

It's been an exciting week since we've read about your massive giveaway which is set to happen today. It's been even greater news that most of the CFA members will be releasing high ranked and good accounts. Now before you start giving away your accounts I'd like you all to read and consider about this:

Since you may release the good (highranked/goodweapons) accounts with sq and answer, there is no knowing that even the first person who downloads the attachment might change the sq, pass and use the account for himself or even sell it at some other website, in this case all the other mpghians (like me, who has stopped playing cf for more than 3 weeks bcoz of a sad account/low rank/no good weps) who really need a good account would get nothing. Obviously only few people would get the best accounts. In case you decide not to release the accounts with their sq/ email then other users would get them banned. In both cases your hard work of collecting and giving away these accounts would be worthless.

I just want you to consider this before releasing and come up with a solution as i've been waiting for this day since your announcement and really hoping to get my hands on atleast one good account to start playing cf again. It would be really worth for your giveaways if the people who really need an account get one.

Thanks
    Last edited by Individuality; 10-31-2012 at 07:41 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Individuality For This Useful Post:

newgamer112 (10-31-2012)