Delko DJ (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    most of you ******s already know what i look like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I miss my goatee, even if it was blonde.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Left one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleDutch For This Useful Post:

unicorn69 (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Mate, that's the hair of a prepubescent teenager, not a goatee.

Thanks

Fergie pleased with defensive response

nike crt360 ii
    United have a growing injury list going into the game against Benfica, with Chris Smalling and Jonny Evans set to miss the game at Old Trafford, while Patrice Evra is a doubt after suffering from a virus.
    "We have won five games in a row. That is momentum. We have had a few issues which, hopefully, we are gradually getting over.
    Ferguson expressed his delight over their defensive performances of late, saying he was pleased to have garnered momentum that has helped keep the pressure up on league leaders City despite a plethora of defensive injuries.
    City took advantage of United's defensive frailties to claim a shock 6-1 win at Old Trafford in October, but since then the reigning Barclays Premier League champions have responded admirably and have now won five games in a row without conceding a single goal going into their UEFA Champions League showdown against Benfica on Tuesday.
    F50 adizero TRX TF
    F50 adiZero TRX FG miCoach

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Liverpool v Manchester City | The Road To Wembley
    crampon football
    Arsenal 0-1 Manchester City
    The first leg of the semi-final saw Liverpool pull off a surprise win at City,with Steven Gerrard slamming home a penalty to secure victory.
    Manchester City reaches the semi-finals after a late Sergio Aguero strikeearned a win against a spirited Arsenal side at the Emirates Stadium.
    Liverpool also came from behind, with Luis Suarez making light work of Stoke - inspiring the Reds to victory with a sensational individual performance.
    Adidas Predator X TRX FG
    Adidas New Copa

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Evans and Welbeck missing for United
    Nike Mercurial 2012
    Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed injured stars Jonny Evans and Danny Welbeck will not face Swansea on Sunday as his side bid to overcome the disappointment of losing top spot in the Barclays Premier League table to rivals Manchester City.
    Evans missed the 1-0 defeat at the Etihad Stadium in a game which saw Welbeck suffer an ankle injury which led to him wearing a protective cast after the game.
    Ferguson will have to do without both Evans and Welbeck for the game at Old Trafford as his side look to take the title initiative back after Vincent Kompany's goal gave City the advantage, albeit on goal difference.
    Copyright (c) PA Sport 2012, All Rights Reserved.
    Nike Mercurial Superfly Safari
    Nike Mercurial 2012

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Lucas continues on road to recovery
    Adidas 11Pro
    Signed by Rafa Benitez, the player originally took time to settle into Premier League life, but is now a firm favourite with everyone connected to the Anfield outfit.
    "At the home games, I am always involved. I haven't missed one. It's important. On a daily basis here at Melwood, I think it's important to be around and try to send my team-mates a positive message and help in any way I can - and I am always there at Anfield to support them,” he continued.
    "Everyone has pulled together and it's made a big difference for me. The messages I have received, especially on Twitter, have been very good and they keep me positive and strong to recover."
    After returning home for the early stages of rehabilitation, Lucas was back at the club’s Melwood training ground at the turn of the year, and is now confident things are moving in the right direction as he looks to return in August for the 2012/13 campaign.
    Adidas Predator LZ
    Nike Total90 Laser

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Adidas 11Pro
    "There's still a long way to go, but everything is going as planned and the doctors are very happy with my progress."
    "It's my first injury since I came to Liverpool, so it's a bit frustrating because I would like to be on the pitch and help my team-mates."
    "It's been a mix of everything - supporters, team-mates, doctors and my family," Lucas concluded.
    The Brazilian international damaged anterior cruciate ligaments in his knee, stretchered off during the Reds’ 2-0 win away at Chelsea in the League Cup.
    Nike Mercurial Victory IX
    Nike GS

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Karanka: Real deserve to be champions
    Nike Mercurial 2012
    "He always wants to play and tomorrow is no excepotion. He is intelligent and a player should never be afraid of being booked. There's no problem.
    So curcial could Saturday's game with Gijon be for Madrid's title hopes, that the league leaders are willing to risk star player Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese is one yellow card away from an automatic suspension which would rule him out of next week's encounter with Barca.
    "These [Real Madrid] players deserve to be champions because of their hard work and the adversity they are overcoming," Karanka told reporters at a press conference.
    La Liga leaders Madrid host relegation candidates Sporting Gijon on Saturday hoping to extend their lead over rivals Barcelona to seven points before the Catalans play their match at Levante later in the day.
    Nike Mercurial Victory II IC
    Nike Mercurial Victory

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Euro 2012 Team Previews:Croatia
    adidas predator absolado lz
    Four years ago, Croatia played some of the best football in Euro and didn't go out until penalty kicks in the quarterfinals did them in. Luka Modric introduced himself to the non-nerds of the football world with his cultured passing that caused havoc for opposing defenses and Niko Kovac earned plaudits not just for his tough tackling, but his ability to quickly turn defending into attacking. Ivica Olic proved to be a handful for opponents and the defense was sensational.
    Olic's absence does require some change up front, but it isn't going to leave Croatia with a major hole. Nikica Jelavic can fill in just fine up top and considering Olic's poor season, Jelavic might not be much of a downgrade. He'll be up top with Mario Mandzukic, who might be the most important player in the team after Modric. Without Kovac, Modric has to play in a deeper role than the role he played four years ago, which was almost as a number 10. That means Mandzukic will have to show for the ball and take more of a playmaking role.
    Croatia could pull a surprise and make a deep run at Euro 2012. They could also fall flat on their faces. Nobody really knows what to make of the checkered Croats in Poland/Ukraine, and that is half the fun.
    Luka Modric: Without Kovac, Modric has to drop deeper, has to be the man who turf defense into attack and he has to put in a little more work defensively. That last part might be the biggest problem for Croatia if Modric is not rested and fit after a long club season. He was brilliant four years ago and he has gotten better since, but he will have to do more than he did in 2008 and do his best to cover for the weaknesses at the back if Croatia are to flourish.Prediction
    Nike Mercurial Victory
    Nike Mercurial SL

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Hughton paying the penalty
    mercurial 9
    Norwich manager Chris Hughton was left with a sense of injustice after his side were held to a 1-1 draw by QPR at Carrow Road in the Barclays Premier League.
    Hughton said: "I am really disappointed for the players because we had a really good reaction from last week. It was a game we should have won, we had the better chances and threatened more, and it was a really soft penalty which denied us the opportunity.
    The Canaries will feel they could have recorded a first win under Hughton after taking the lead on 11 minutes through Simeon Jackson, but the home side's momentum was halted in its tracks on 20 minutes when Bobby Zamora scored after keeper John Ruddy pushed Djibril Cisse's lacklustre penalty onto the post.
    Nike Mercurial Vapor V Superfly FG Cleats
    mercurial x

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

mercurial 9
    The Canaries will feel they could have recorded a first win under Hughton after taking the lead on 11 minutes through Simeon Jackson, but the home side's momentum was halted in its tracks on 20 minutes when Bobby Zamora scored after keeper John Ruddy pushed Djibril Cisse's lacklustre penalty onto the post.
    Hughton said: "I am really disappointed for the players because we had a really good reaction from last week. It was a game we should have won, we had the better chances and threatened more, and it was a really soft penalty which denied us the opportunity.
    Norwich manager Chris Hughton was left with a sense of injustice after his side were held to a 1-1 draw by QPR at Carrow Road in the Barclays Premier League.
    Adidas Indoor Shoes
    Nike Mercurial Vapor VII Superfly III TF

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Juve set RVP deadline
    nike crt360 ii
    Manchester City are still striving to get their first deal of the summer window done, with Marseille defender Nicolas N’Kolou the latest to be linked with a move to the Etihad stadium. (Daily Mail)
    Tottenham are poised to offer Liverpool seven million pounds for Raheem Sterling (The Sun)
    Santi Cazorla has undergone a medical at Arsenal according to reports. The Spaniard looks set to complete his move from cash-strapped Malaga soon (The Guardian)
    Juventus have set Robin van Persie a deadline to make his mind up over a move to Italy. The Dutchman only has until next week to make up his mind (The Sun)
    Predator TRX AG
    adidas F50 adiZero Messi IV FG

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Jones ready for return to bench
    2012 mercurial vapor ix
    Reina comes back from his three-match ban this week and, barring injury or further suspension, is certain to be the man between the posts when the team returns to Wembley on May 5. "I think it will take more than two games to put pressure on Pepe (Reina)," admitted Jones.
    Third-choice goalkeeper Brad Jones accepts his involvement in Liverpool's season has probably now ended after just two appearances but feels he has played his part.
    Given his chance following suspesions for Jose Reina and Alexander Doni, tThe Australia international did all that was asked of him in Liverpool's 2-1 victory over Everton in the FA cup semi-final at Wembley. He also saved a penalty in Tuesday's Barclays Premier League victory at Blackburn.
    Nike Mercurial Vapor VI Superfly II FG
    Adidas adiPower Predator XI TRX TF

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Jones gets last United laugh
    nuevos mercurial 2012
    "After last week, when I stuck one in the back of my own net, I was delighted to score and get off the mark. I signalled to Rene Meulensteen as he was giving me a bit of stick for not scoring. It's just a coincidence that I scored today so I gave him a point of the finger!"
    "We'd kept winding him up and saying: 'We paid ¡ê16million for you and we can't even get a shot off you!'
    The Scot shared a chuckle with Meulensteen and a wave to the player, and admitted the banter made Jones' celebration even sweeter for United.
    "I'm delighted to score but it wasn't about the goal. It was about three points and I thought the lads did exceptionally well," he told MUTV post-match.
    adidas adiPURE III TRX FG
    Nike Mercurial Superfly II FG WC

awdasdf542re

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by McDougal View Post
    nike crt360 ii
    United have a growing injury list going into the game against Benfica, with Chris Smalling and Jonny Evans set to miss the game at Old Trafford, while Patrice Evra is a doubt after suffering from a virus.
    "We have won five games in a row. That is momentum. We have had a few issues which, hopefully, we are gradually getting over.
    Ferguson expressed his delight over their defensive performances of late, saying he was pleased to have garnered momentum that has helped keep the pressure up on league leaders City despite a plethora of defensive injuries.
    City took advantage of United's defensive frailties to claim a shock 6-1 win at Old Trafford in October, but since then the reigning Barclays Premier League champions have responded admirably and have now won five games in a row without conceding a single goal going into their UEFA Champions League showdown against Benfica on Tuesday.
    F50 adizero TRX TF
    F50 adiZero TRX FG miCoach

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Liverpool v Manchester City | The Road To Wembley
    crampon football
    Arsenal 0-1 Manchester City
    The first leg of the semi-final saw Liverpool pull off a surprise win at City,with Steven Gerrard slamming home a penalty to secure victory.
    Manchester City reaches the semi-finals after a late Sergio Aguero strikeearned a win against a spirited Arsenal side at the Emirates Stadium.
    Liverpool also came from behind, with Luis Suarez making light work of Stoke - inspiring the Reds to victory with a sensational individual performance.
    Adidas Predator X TRX FG
    Adidas New Copa

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Evans and Welbeck missing for United
    Nike Mercurial 2012
    Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed injured stars Jonny Evans and Danny Welbeck will not face Swansea on Sunday as his side bid to overcome the disappointment of losing top spot in the Barclays Premier League table to rivals Manchester City.
    Evans missed the 1-0 defeat at the Etihad Stadium in a game which saw Welbeck suffer an ankle injury which led to him wearing a protective cast after the game.
    Ferguson will have to do without both Evans and Welbeck for the game at Old Trafford as his side look to take the title initiative back after Vincent Kompany's goal gave City the advantage, albeit on goal difference.
    Nike Mercurial Superfly Safari
    Nike Mercurial 2012

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Adidas 11Pro
    Signed by Rafa Benitez, the player originally took time to settle into Premier League life, but is now a firm favourite with everyone connected to the Anfield outfit.
    "At the home games, I am always involved. I haven't missed one. It's important. On a daily basis here at Melwood, I think it's important to be around and try to send my team-mates a positive message and help in any way I can - and I am always there at Anfield to support them,” he continued.
    "Everyone has pulled together and it's made a big difference for me. The messages I have received, especially on Twitter, have been very good and they keep me positive and strong to recover."
    After returning home for the early stages of rehabilitation, Lucas was back at the club’s Melwood training ground at the turn of the year, and is now confident things are moving in the right direction as he looks to return in August for the 2012/13 campaign.
    Adidas Predator LZ
    Nike Total90 Laser

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Adidas 11Pro
    "There's still a long way to go, but everything is going as planned and the doctors are very happy with my progress."
    "It's my first injury since I came to Liverpool, so it's a bit frustrating because I would like to be on the pitch and help my team-mates."
    "It's been a mix of everything - supporters, team-mates, doctors and my family," Lucas concluded.
    The Brazilian international damaged anterior cruciate ligaments in his knee, stretchered off during the Reds’ 2-0 win away at Chelsea in the League Cup.
    Nike Mercurial Victory IX
    Nike GS

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Karanka: Real deserve to be champions
    Nike Mercurial 2012
    "He always wants to play and tomorrow is no excepotion. He is intelligent and a player should never be afraid of being booked. There's no problem.
    So curcial could Saturday's game with Gijon be for Madrid's title hopes, that the league leaders are willing to risk star player Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese is one yellow card away from an automatic suspension which would rule him out of next week's encounter with Barca.
    "These [Real Madrid] players deserve to be champions because of their hard work and the adversity they are overcoming," Karanka told reporters at a press conference.
    La Liga leaders Madrid host relegation candidates Sporting Gijon on Saturday hoping to extend their lead over rivals Barcelona to seven points before the Catalans play their match at Levante later in the day.
    Nike Mercurial Victory II IC
    Nike Mercurial Victory

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Euro 2012 Team Previews:Croatia
    adidas predator absolado lz
    Four years ago, Croatia played some of the best football in Euro and didn't go out until penalty kicks in the quarterfinals did them in. Luka Modric introduced himself to the non-nerds of the football world with his cultured passing that caused havoc for opposing defenses and Niko Kovac earned plaudits not just for his tough tackling, but his ability to quickly turn defending into attacking. Ivica Olic proved to be a handful for opponents and the defense was sensational.
    Olic's absence does require some change up front, but it isn't going to leave Croatia with a major hole. Nikica Jelavic can fill in just fine up top and considering Olic's poor season, Jelavic might not be much of a downgrade. He'll be up top with Mario Mandzukic, who might be the most important player in the team after Modric. Without Kovac, Modric has to play in a deeper role than the role he played four years ago, which was almost as a number 10. That means Mandzukic will have to show for the ball and take more of a playmaking role.
    Croatia could pull a surprise and make a deep run at Euro 2012. They could also fall flat on their faces. Nobody really knows what to make of the checkered Croats in Poland/Ukraine, and that is half the fun.
    Luka Modric: Without Kovac, Modric has to drop deeper, has to be the man who turf defense into attack and he has to put in a little more work defensively. That last part might be the biggest problem for Croatia if Modric is not rested and fit after a long club season. He was brilliant four years ago and he has gotten better since, but he will have to do more than he did in 2008 and do his best to cover for the weaknesses at the back if Croatia are to flourish.Prediction
    Nike Mercurial Victory
    Nike Mercurial SL

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

mercurial 9
    Nike Mercurial Vapor V Superfly FG Cleats
    mercurial x

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

mercurial 9
    Adidas Indoor Shoes
    Nike Mercurial Vapor VII Superfly III TF

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Juve set RVP deadline
    nike crt360 ii
    Manchester City are still striving to get their first deal of the summer window done, with Marseille defender Nicolas N’Kolou the latest to be linked with a move to the Etihad stadium. (Daily Mail)
    Tottenham are poised to offer Liverpool seven million pounds for Raheem Sterling (The Sun)
    Santi Cazorla has undergone a medical at Arsenal according to reports. The Spaniard looks set to complete his move from cash-strapped Malaga soon (The Guardian)
    Juventus have set Robin van Persie a deadline to make his mind up over a move to Italy. The Dutchman only has until next week to make up his mind (The Sun)
    Predator TRX AG
    adidas F50 adiZero Messi IV FG

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Jones ready for return to bench
    2012 mercurial vapor ix
    Reina comes back from his three-match ban this week and, barring injury or further suspension, is certain to be the man between the posts when the team returns to Wembley on May 5. "I think it will take more than two games to put pressure on Pepe (Reina)," admitted Jones.
    Third-choice goalkeeper Brad Jones accepts his involvement in Liverpool's season has probably now ended after just two appearances but feels he has played his part.
    Given his chance following suspesions for Jose Reina and Alexander Doni, tThe Australia international did all that was asked of him in Liverpool's 2-1 victory over Everton in the FA cup semi-final at Wembley. He also saved a penalty in Tuesday's Barclays Premier League victory at Blackburn.
    Nike Mercurial Vapor VI Superfly II FG
    Adidas adiPower Predator XI TRX TF

awdasdf542re

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Jones gets last United laugh
    nuevos mercurial 2012
    "After last week, when I stuck one in the back of my own net, I was delighted to score and get off the mark. I signalled to Rene Meulensteen as he was giving me a bit of stick for not scoring. It's just a coincidence that I scored today so I gave him a point of the finger!"
    "We'd kept winding him up and saying: 'We paid ¡ê16million for you and we can't even get a shot off you!'
    The Scot shared a chuckle with Meulensteen and a wave to the player, and admitted the banter made Jones' celebration even sweeter for United.
    "I'm delighted to score but it wasn't about the goal. It was about three points and I thought the lads did exceptionally well," he told MUTV post-match.
    adidas adiPURE III TRX FG
    Nike Mercurial Superfly II FG WC

awdasdf542re
    Spambot of the day right here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post

Left one
    you look pretty badass
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Another dyel ******, do you even eat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OSF View Post
    Mate, that's the hair of a prepubescent teenager, not a goatee.
    My hair is constantly changing color and texture because of all of the medication I am on for my auto-immune disease. I promise it's a goatee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

My hair is constantly changing color and texture because of all of the medication I am on for my auto-immune disease. I promise it's a goatee.
    AIDs ?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Left
    Last edited by itz me_; 11-09-2012 at 09:03 PM.
    Click to see who you're dealing with! (Left)

Former Runescape Gold Farmer: 20B+ Farmed
    CoD Addict: 3000+ hours played

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Honestly, attempting to look intense/ badass in pictures usually ends up not turning out in your favor.
    Some people just have natural badass faces, you don't got that going on. Just looks like you're trying to look like a douche bag.
    Smile more, it's good for pictures. Or at least stop trying to look mean.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-09-2012 at 09:18 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Rakzui (11-10-2012),Sjoerd (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Erm. Just got bored lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rakzui; 11-10-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Cause cake

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast