Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

But you're Hero Hero of the bad guys?...
    That's exactly who I am.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Holy mother of god!
    ... hi
    [IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/82d7_zps705242c3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/genek_zps5e053d2e.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    sir must be a white person..
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Seems legit to me.

Thanks
    I can imitate the batman voice like a baws

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I wanna see Obama talking with the Batman Voice, along wearing the costume lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't understand how a large amount of American people can hate on Egyptian/Muslim people, when they have someone who originates from Egypt as there president

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Batman isn't black, it's Mitt Romney

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Seems to be true

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    I don't understand how a large amount of American people can hate on Egyptian/Muslim people, when they have someone who originates from Egypt as their* president
    President isn't Egyptian, and none of his parents are. Barack Obama has proclaimed himself a member of the Christian faith and was raised by Christians, no one hates Muslims, we just don't trust them.
    ~
    No one ever went to UAE and suicide bombed people in the name and "love" of Jesus, and no one ever said to themselves in the USA, "They believe differently from us and are more successful so they are شيطان بزرگ ."
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

President isn't Egyptian, and none of his parents are. Barack Obama has proclaimed himself a member of the Christian faith and was raised by Christians, no one hates Muslims, we just don't trust them.
    ~
    No one ever went to UAE and suicide bombed people in the name and "love" of Jesus, and no one ever said to themselves in the USA, "They believe differently from us and are more successful so they are شيطان بزرگ ."
    Obama & Israel
    Obama's promises to Israel are especially significant. While in Israel, he met with Prime Minister Olmert, Netanyahu, Barak, and other militant Jews and publicly pledged his loyalty to the nation of Israel. He fawningly declared Jerusalem to be their inviolable capital, laying waste to Palestinian and Arab claims to the city. Obama wore the heinous "skull cap" on his head and prayed at the wailing wall on the Temple Mount, a clear mark of his spiritual and political unity with Jewish cabalistic ambitions to reign over a reconstructed, "Israeli-triumphant" Middle East.

He also studied in Libya, and Israel for law and public management but the american goverment concealed that information when he was placed president, so not a lot of people know about it

Obama also gave permission to murder Gadaffi using Taliban forced and arming and training them to defeat Gadaffi loyalists, Gadaffi was a saint who considered all egyptian people equal and gave them all everything only our countries could dream of, but your president permitted him murdered because gadaffi wanted to sell his oil for gold, and america has 0 gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc

Who would dis-agree with russian news they're the most true fuckers out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JHJw...eature=related

Anyone who tries to call him a tyrant like he was betrayed in British/American News, shame on you.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-08-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Imagine what would've happened if Romney won the elections.

Wait, does this mean that ROMNEY IS JOKER?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Fact is, China and russia are supplying each other with war inventions, and then supplying those to the middle east, Russia, China and the Middle East despise American Government, In which it thinks it can walk around into none military countries talk bullshit about terrorists, walk away with some oil, and think it's all ok, You think United Kingdom Is on your side, No we're not, we leech of you for supplies and banking money because you leeched from ours and created your '' mighty '' country, Germany are not with you, remember world war 2?, Most european countries will fall behind and russia and germany because of there military and funding position over USA, American Goverment and Media/Films recently have been betraying '' the end of the world '', It is not the end of the world, it is the end of the american regime over the world, perhaps once you're all oblitirated by chinese technology, Russian brute force, British Intelligence, This world, earth, will understand and feel the meaning of peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Obama & Israel
    Obama's promises to Israel are especially significant. While in Israel, he met with Prime Minister Olmert, Netanyahu, Barak, and other militant Jews and publicly pledged his loyalty to the nation of Israel. He fawningly declared Jerusalem to be their inviolable capital, laying waste to Palestinian and Arab claims to the city. Obama wore the heinous "skull cap" on his head and prayed at the wailing wall on the Temple Mount, a clear mark of his spiritual and political unity with Jewish cabalistic ambitions to reign over a reconstructed, "Israeli-triumphant" Middle East.

He also studied in Libya, and Israel for law and public management but the american goverment concealed that information when he was placed president, so not a lot of people know about it

Obama also gave permission to murder Gadaffi using Taliban forced and arming and training them to defeat Gadaffi loyalists, Gadaffi was a saint who considered all egyptian people equal and gave them all everything only our countries could dream of, but your president permitted him murdered because gadaffi wanted to sell his oil for gold, and america has 0 gold.

Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'? - YouTube

Who would dis-agree with russian news they're the most true fuckers out there.

Gaddafi speech wow wat a speech - YouTube

Anyone who tries to call him a tyrant like he was betrayed in British/American News, shame on you.
    Killing tyrants to achieve democracy isn't wrong, those who are staunchly anti-US and don't understand the importance of having freedom will always support tyrants. That's why I'm sure those who are Arabic and are mad about the happenings don't care that these people were being tyrannized, silenced, and controlled but now have the freedom to elect government officials and determine the path of their nation.
    ~
    I would have killed that man myself, in-fact if somehow sacrificing myself would make all tyrants die, I'd do it.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this also very well explains the deficit
    dem batman gadgets cost a lotta tax money

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast