Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    I personally wouldn't get either, thousands of different tablets for sale, by reputable manufacturers, could definitely find a better buy with something else.
    ~
    Yeah, I just don't wanna get a shitty one and Amazon seem like a decent manufacturer. I'll keep looking, the main thing I don't wanna do is buy one I haven't heard anything about...

Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical 0 View Post
    Don't buy an iPad, iPhone, or a tablet. They all suck and you'll regret it after you buy one. Rather buy a laptop
    And need something for work, my iphone's too shitty to properly browse the web and shiz. Already got a laptop but I wouldn't take it into work... Not in my town atleast... A Tablet seems like the perfect solution at the moment. And yeah i'll probably be like what the hell did I waste my money on that for, but either way i'm getting a tablet just need to decide which one...
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post

Yeah, I just don't wanna get a shitty one and Amazon seem like a decent manufacturer. I'll keep looking, the main thing I don't wanna do is buy one I haven't heard anything about...

And need something for work, my iphone's too shitty to properly browse the web and shiz. Already got a laptop but I wouldn't take it into work... Not in my town atleast... A Tablet seems like the perfect solution at the moment. And yeah i'll probably be like what the hell did I waste my money on that for, but either way i'm getting a tablet just need to decide which one...
    I personally would either buy a really top-of-the-line android phone or get an ultrabook convertible that is actually tablet sized,and not on of those huge awkward ones.
    ~

I've been eye-ing this one VAIO Duo 11 Ultrabook Laptop | Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook Computer | Sony Store USA
    small and powerful, features a dual-core i7-3517U 1.9 Ghz, can be clocked up to 3.0 Ghz, and Intel® HD Graphics 4000 which if you youtube around you can see it plays modern games decently from atleast medium to potentially high settings.
    Last edited by Arhk; 11-12-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18