Thanks

Stop fighting and work together!

I am getting REALLY sick and tired of deleting posts. People are bitching back and forth over bypass's, hacks not working for them, people are flaming other members for not being able to figure something out, it's starting to bother me a great deal!

Look, you're all here for the same reason. You all want hacks for AVA. So stop calling each other noobs, stop making fun of members for being clueless, stop flaming every idea someone comes up with, stop posting in the wrong sections, stop posting the off-topic spam (ESPECIALLY in the source code section), and stop with this pointless attacking of each other!

If you work together we can overcome this obstacle MORE QUICKLY.

I will be deleting posts for being off-topic.
    I will be deleting posts that say "Thanks /10chars"
    I will be deleting posts that are rude to others.
    I will be deleting posts that contain smiley spam (too much of this!)
    I will be deleting posts that are NOT IN ENGLISH (STOP WITH THIS)

I am at my wits ends guys. I have warned MANY of you and you are STILL not listening.

@Hero I may need your help if they don't get their act together, I don't want to but we may need to start handing out infractions.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX (11-28-2012),DajZk (11-16-2012),Frought (11-15-2012),gamersnata (11-16-2012),guess2169 (11-17-2012),ikaheel (11-15-2012),ledimiku (11-15-2012),meawww (11-15-2012),Prepix (11-16-2012),TheDae (11-16-2012),XxavengerXx (11-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's the talking, i am sick of this to, let's hope they can work together, greetz from ur dutch friend
    CLOSED

Thanks
    Report the post if you have an issue with something. That's all I can say.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    *HINT HINT* *TACTICAL QUESTION NOT COMPLAINT INCOMING PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY POST*
    Ive been using MPGH for bout 1 month now for euro hacks and exp hacks, but MPGH why wouldn't you just want to encourage people to work on a bypass and hacks
    that are simple as euro hacking and exp hacks. I mean before it was like chams and aimbot every game, ever since XIGNCODE came out these past 3 weeks, it has been so peaceful. Less QQ More PewPew and less of all the legit players quitting :/ and these hack-hungry guys who ABUSE the hacks just to make the game a living
    nightmare. This might be to big of a change but MPGH you should turn your course around, I mean what is the point of putting all of this COUNTLESS amount of effort into a game that you just want to end? Every single aimbotter and UAV hack, chams etc. just ruining the game.... FOR GOODNESS SAKES GUYS Aeria has finally got a foothold and more and more players are joining and playing in a non-overpowered enviornment, just the beauty of it. I still think euro hacking and exp hacking is absolutely great way to balance out Aeria's ridicilous prices(lmao average 50,000 for 1 gun ridiculous) but I think we should try to make a better gaming enviornemnt for everyone, not ruin it. Thank you.
    Last edited by PENl5; 11-15-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: spelling error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PENl5 View Post
    *HINT HINT* *TACTICAL QUESTION NOT COMPLAINT INCOMING PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY POST*
    Ive been using MPGH for bout 1 month now for euro hacks and exp hacks, but MPGH why wouldn't you just want to encourage people to work on a bypass and hacks
    that are simple as euro hacking and exp hacks. I mean before it was like chams and aimbot every game, ever since XIGNCODE came out these past 3 weeks, it has been so peaceful. Less QQ More PewPew and less of all the legit players quitting :/ and these hack-hungry guys who ABUSE the hacks just to make the game a living
    nightmare. This might be to big of a change but MPGH you should turn your course around, I mean what is the point of putting all of this COUNTLESS amount of effort into a game that you just want to end? Every single aimbotter and UAV hack, chams etc. just ruining the game.... FOR GOODNESS SAKES GUYS Aeria has finally got a foothold and more and more players are joining and playing in a non-overpowered enviornment, just the beauty of it. I still think euro hacking and exp hacking is absolutely great way to balance out Aeria's ridicilous prices(lmao average 50,000 for 1 gun ridiculous) but I think we should try to make a better gaming enviornemnt for everyone, not ruin it. Thank you.

I think that's what they're trying to make? the coder for the 1hk and laser hack already stopped making those hacks... not to be rude but this post is quite useless ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflmaoBliz View Post
    I think that's what they're trying to make? the coder for the 1hk and laser hack already stopped making those hacks... not to be rude but this post is quite useless ...
    They didn't stop making hacks, they just aren't releasing them to preserve the methods.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The only problem I have with them is the sexual images in their avatar/signature.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    They didn't stop making hacks, they just aren't releasing them to preserve the methods.
    Well, Meeaww said himself that no more 1hit kills and laser so... yeah.. and I just saying that we probably would only get the UAV and euro hacks..

Thanks
    Who is there to work together? Most of the people bitching are just leechers who don't appreciate the hard work the hack makers do.

Honestly, just play the damn game or wait.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PENl5 View Post
    You followed the rules, I have no reason to delete your post, I only delete posts that break the rules

At the moment we are only working on bypassing XIGNCODE3.

Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    As well many people who have a working bypass that I know personally refuse to release it due to te ungrateful behavior from many members.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    The only problem I have with them is the sexual images in their avatar/signature.
    No worries, I am going through every thread periodically from now on and will be checking my email every hour to ensure reported posts are dealt with and these issues are taken care of.

Well, Meeaww said himself that no more 1hit kills and laser so... yeah.. and I just saying that we probably would only get the UAV and euro hacks..
    I personally only plan on focusing on chams when I become more in depth in programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Report the post if you have an issue with something. That's all I can say.
    Could you just run through the forum once in awhile if none of the minions have been active for a few hours? I try to be as active as possible but when in not something always seems to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Cat View Post
    Who is there to work together? Most of the people bitching are just leechers who don't appreciate the hard work the hack makers do.

Honestly, just play the damn game or wait.
    A few select hack makers also enjoy flaming the leechers, which ends up turning into a flame war. Though I do agree, until we get a bypass people need to just shut up and play the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You followed the rules, I have no reason to delete your post, I only delete posts that break the rules

At the moment we are only working on bypassing XIGNCODE3.

As well many people who have a working bypass that I know personally refuse to release it due to te ungrateful behavior from many members.

No worries, I am going through every thread periodically from now on and will be checking my email every hour to ensure reported posts are dealt with and these issues are taken care of.

I personally only plan on focusing on chams when I become more in depth in programming.

Could you just run through the forum once in awhile if none of the minions have been active for a few hours? I try to be as active as possible but when in not something always seems to happen

A few select hack makers also enjoy flaming the leechers, which ends up turning into a flame war. Though I do agree, until we get a bypass people need to just shut up and play the game.
    ohhh leh.... the 32 bit tutorial bypass works.. im euro farming... ima go to bed wwith euro farm on :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This means peace
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html