Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No, they aren't. They're a bunch of script kiddies who leak innocent peoples information to the public. They've already proven this with their leaks of hundreds of thousands of peoples credit card information. Now they're attacking an innocent country that is trying to defend themselves. Anonymous is most likely filled with anti-semetic fascists.
    I totally fucking agree with this.

@ OP: Stealing and publishing peoples' personal information doesn't qualify you as a hero. I don't know where your brain cells are, but you better find them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No one really gives a shit about Anonymous outside the internet.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    USA >>> Needs money >>> Israel have money >> Israel controls the Media >> Israel = USA = Terrorists.
    I hope a missile hits you so you don't get a chance to breed.

Thanks
    USA >>> Needs money >>> Israel have money >> Israel controls the Media >> Israel = USA = Terrorists.
    I hope you are on the CIA's terror watch list and you get water boarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I hope you are on the CIA's terror watch list and you get water boarded.
    cockmeat sammich @ guantanamo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Even though nobody gives a shit about anon outside of the net, this was still pretty damn cool.

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I live inside Israel borders, and I live by their rules.
    And Hamas will beat Israel again, Like Hezballah did in Lebanon. a big country against a group of faithful and skilled armed people. Israeli forces are only jets and choppers but their troops are all yellow.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    God I hate russians and muslims.

Thanks
    I live inside Israel borders, and I live by their rules.
    And Hamas will beat Israel again, Like Hezballah did in Lebanon. a big country against a group of faithful and skilled armed people. Israeli forces are only jets and choppers but their troops are all yellow.
    The mossad have been rated one of the best groups of soldiers in the world. The USA also gave its word to protect Israel from your terrorist brothers. I swear to god all you Muslims are the same, you all blame everyone else Ben your people are involved with a conflict.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The mossad have been rated one of the best groups of soldiers in the world. The USA also gave its word to protect Israel from your terrorist brothers. I swear to god all you Muslims are the same, you all blame everyone else Ben your people are involved with a conflict.
    Both Hamas and Israeli forces are guilty of killing civilians I won't even doubt that.
    Mainstream media tends to cater to Israel obviously, so over here they can't do any wrong.
    The difference between Israeli forces and Hamas though, is that Hamas targets high populated civilian areas and military targets.
    Where the Israeli forces do not intentionally target civilians. Hamas are filth. Like any other destructive parasite on this earth they should be handled like one.Also, before any OP gets on here and plays the number game with Gaza victims
    I think people should be informed that Hamas was launching missiles from civilian populated areas.
    So when Israel retaliates for these strikes, the number of casualties from Israeli strikes are substantially higher.
    If Hamas weren't scum that actually cared about people they would pick a secluded area to launch missiles.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-17-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

best soldiers in the world lol.
    Hizballah defeated them back in 2006, the cried tears and whined like women when they attacked the Turkish ship heading to Gaza.
    I just can't wait when their troops move into Gaza, I'm pretty sure Hamas is well prepared and have lot in its bucket.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Both Hamas and Israeli forces are guilty of killing civilians I won't even doubt that.
    Mainstream media tends to cater to Israel obviously, so over here they can't do any wrong.
    The difference between Israeli forces and Hamas though, is that Hamas targets high populated civilian areas and military targets.
    Where the Israeli forces do not intentionally target civilians. Hamas are filth. Like any other destructive parasite on this earth they should be handled like one.Also, before any OP gets on here and plays the number game with Gaza victims
    I think people should be informed that Hamas was launching missiles from civilian populated areas.
    So when Israel retaliates for these strikes, the number of casualties from Israeli strikes are substantially higher.
    If Hamas weren't scum that actually cared about people they would pick a secluded area to launch missiles.
    Bro last night I was just starting to a livestream broadcast for 5 hours! I swear the drones sound was there all night long and just 1 hour before sunrise a isreali jet fighter drops 4 bombs right in infront of the camera.
    heres the livestream : OccupiedAir, Ustream.TV: OccupiedAir is an independent news team reporting live from protests & the peoples movement across the United States. We prov...
    and his twitter : https://twitter.com/harryfear

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh look, another thread praising a bunch of kids who think they are overthrowing corruption, one DDoS at a time.

Oh look, another fundamentalist pretending ever so knowledgeable on the plight of Palestinian cause and of course is ever so vigilant in the anti-Israeli campaign.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People what you see from anonymous and other hacker groups is one of the many many ways to clean the filthy money of some people. Now what they do isn`t anything special ,just a few squandered sites , a few attacks on some companies and that's about it. Anonymous started as a real group of hackers ,but as everything in this world ,they got controlled with a thing known as MONEY, and now who ever pays the most gets to use them ... Dull as hell.. Terrorist acts spawned from the brains of mad men and groups has long stopped , they are now just ways to get attention at a point or to get countries in wars . The people behind all of the words control are playing with everyone how and when they please. Today Israel is attacked by Pakistan ,tomorrow Pakistan declares they don`t have anything to do with it ... The thing is that people have to be under constant pressure ,knowing that terrorists ,war or something else could strike at any time , heck at some point we will be scared of aliens ..... I have to ask you people , why do you think USA has any job being in Asia in the first place ? What do you think their motive is ? Peace isn`t one of it... Think people ,and think big. It`s not something at a 2-3 country level ,it`s hell of a lot bigger. Whoever wants to prove me wrong be my guest

Thanks
    Israel : planning to drown Gaza
    Gaza : planning to make 4-5 missles out of 560 missle , reach Israelis sites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
    People what you see from anonymous and other hacker groups is one of the many many ways to clean the filthy money of some people. Now what they do isn`t anything special ,just a few squandered sites , a few attacks on some companies and that's about it. Anonymous started as a real group of hackers ,but as everything in this world ,they got controlled with a thing known as MONEY, and now who ever pays the most gets to use them ... Dull as hell.. Terrorist acts spawned from the brains of mad men and groups has long stopped , they are now just ways to get attention at a point or to get countries in wars . The people behind all of the words control are playing with everyone how and when they please. Today Israel is attacked by Pakistan ,tomorrow Pakistan declares they don`t have anything to do with it ... The thing is that people have to be under constant pressure ,knowing that terrorists ,war or something else could strike at any time , heck at some point we will be scared of aliens ..... I have to ask you people , why do you think USA has any job being in Asia in the first place ? What do you think their motive is ? Peace isn`t one of it... Think people ,and think big. It`s not something at a 2-3 country level ,it`s hell of a lot bigger. Whoever wants to prove me wrong be my guest
    Reading that was like sculling a bottle of everclear. I think you went full retard towards the end.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-17-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast