Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Thumbs up new cross fire hack

lols i found this in *** gaming i leached it
    but heer you go 1 thing i don't understand that it is is that it ses hake made by canadian assasin by the way dude your doing a awsum job but it ses it made by a guy named omgfz i dont know if cannadian assasin made it or omfgz

it's safe dont worry if its not defame me

heer you go and skreen shots later

DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to snizox15 For This Useful Post:

andyapples (11-20-2012),chosoa (05-08-2009),emad159 (03-07-2013),kachinflin (04-23-2009),kollenbad1 (07-31-2012),magyver (08-22-2012),nanananalol102 (05-09-2009),pokeuraleure (05-05-2009),sarjan100 (04-29-2009),TMY 30 (04-23-2009),[golden_boy] (12-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I TAKE NO CREDIT FROM THIS HACK

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    THE DIRECTONS are in ther tell me if there not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wow no double posting and wrong section.
    You should be in CS Group
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zildjiandw For This Useful Post:

Hacks4You (04-23-2009)

Thanks
    1. Wrong section
    2. Leeched
    3. At least don't ask for a thanks when it is leeched
    4. Don't leech

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    Wow no double posting and wrong section.
    You should be in CS Group
    correction Triple posting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by snizox15 View Post
    lols i found this in *** gaming i leached it
    but heer you go 1 thing i don't understand that it is is that it ses hake made by canadian assasin by the way dude your doing a awsum job but it ses it made by a guy named omgfz i dont know if cannadian assasin made it or omfgz

it's safe dont worry if its not defame me

heer you go and skreen shots later

DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN DONT FORGET TO CKLIK THE THANKS BUTTEN
    Fail
    1.Leeched
    2.Only 1 person pressed the thanks button
    3.Wrong section
    4.You are a choob leecher (at least cover that part up)
    5.Spelling error CKLIK? BUTTEN?
    6.Random[B][ /B] stuff
    I TAKE NO CREDIT FROM THIS HACK
    Fail double post
    THE DIRECTONS are in ther tell me if there not
    Fail triple post
    and spelling fail
    grammar fail

EPIC FAILURE

[IMG]https://failblog.files.*********.com/2009/04/fail-owned-danger-sign-fail.jpg?w=500&h=332[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    leeching isn't bad
    you're sharing with the community

: | my 2 cents.