Thread: New Vac Update

Thanks

New Vac Update

Code:
    TWL and VAC

Keeping the gaming arena here at TeamWarfare as clean and cheat free as possible helps insure YOU get the best competitive gaming experience possible. As a result, we have made the decision to begin honoring VAC bans.

This is a heads up. There is a link in this post to the official TWL VAC rules. Please make sure you are familiar with them. We are giving plenty of notice for this.TeamWarfare's new VAC policy to begin Jan 1 2013.

1. Publicly announce the new policy well in advance for all players to read and understand.

2. Require players with VAC banned Steam ID's listed to enter a clean Steam ID that they will play under beginning on Jan 1. This may require a player to buy a new game as Steam will not transfer games from one account to another.

3. We will deactivate all VAC banned ID's from this site in the weeks preceding Jan 1, 2013.

4. Players will be given amnesty for past VAC offenses posted prior to Jan 1 2013

5. Players with a Vac banned ID listed, who do not provide a new ID will be suspended until a new clean Steam ID is entered.

6. All players will be given a second chance: Beginning Jan 1, any player who gets a VAC ban will be TWL banned for 6 months. After 6 months, they may come back with a new clean Steam ID and play again under that new ID.

7. A second VAC ban occurring after Jan 1 will be treated as two separate offenses and the player will be perm banned.

8. We will allow for a player to provide proof of a hijacked account (non-cheat related offense) and upon review we may adjust or lift bans accordingly (TeamViewer remote access verification likely will be required to clear this rare event).

9. TeamWarfare Admins reserve the right to modify this policy or punishments based on circumstances, at any time and without prior notice.

Advance notice is posted so that players with a Steam Account marked with ban(s) know that use of these banned accounts will soon be terminated here at TeamWarfare. Be sure your Steam ID is clean before adding any new game to it. Click HERE for the full official rule set.
    SOURCE:
    Code:
    https://teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumid=117&threadid=484584&page=1

Dunno what this all exactly is/means but i tought it could be inportant...
    Last edited by kwai; 11-17-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: adding prefix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kwai For This Useful Post:

inmate (11-17-2012)

Thanks
    i have one vac ban (mw2 only) so is my steam is fucked up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    i have one vac ban (mw2 only) so is my steam is fucked up?
    This only applies to if you want to compete on TWL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    This only applies to if you want to compete on TWL.
    oh okay thanks for heads up!