Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Lightbulb A newb's guide to pastebin and the realm of account scavenging

Have you ever wanted a free account?
    Are you on MPGH?
    Are you coherent to basic instructions?
    ---------------------------------------
    If you said yes to any of those questions, this basic guide is for you!
    Hello. I'm Blaze. I've been on the computer scene since about 2001 playing Runescape classic.
    I grew up learning all about the internet and what lies beneath the surface.
    You know in your younger years, when you were really naive to find server-sided hacks and downloading every keylogger in the world?
    Well this is the same audience a couple years later getting viruses from any possible youtube link promising free ACs or free accounts...
    I am not endorsing keylogging but there are some gullible kids still roaming out there.
    Before I start getting accused of being clueless I would just like to state even the most blackhat hackers use pre-coded tools to assist them
    That means scripts already made by other people ready to download (just like here on MPGH)
    Usually the hackers going after your personal accounts only have the most basic understanding of viruses. That means this is easily ready and available for whoever wants to infect your computer with malware.
    So anyway, on to the core of things.
    These very hackers are usually in the range of 16 to 20 years old. (not very old on the grand scheme things)
    They prowl the internet with their tools, infecting anybody they can with their hundreds of duplicated videos or links (mostly on youtube, that's why you see the same video many many times, because of easily accessible duplicating software)
    The hackers with the keyloggers and Remote Administrative Tools (RATs) prepared for download on youtube videos gain text and sometimes video logs of the infected user's actions
    About 70%~ of the time they store the stolen information on a website called PASTEBIN.
    --------------------------------------
    This is the good part, where you can scavenge what they gained themselves.
    To put it in an easy to understand manner, it's easy as googling a high-level's username on google followed by pastebin
    Here's an example:
    If nothing comes up, replace the username with another until you find what's called a dump (list of stolen usernames and password)
    Don't forget to check the date, if it's more than a year old then try a few and if they don't work, don't waste your time.
    --------------------------------------
    Hope I helped and don't give up, I've gotten many gems from this very method!

Don't forget to say thanks
    Last edited by blaze2120; 11-17-2012 at 06:44 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blaze2120 For This Useful Post:

de.eb Kether (01-12-2013),Im BEAST (11-19-2012),jecxDvirux (01-13-2013),jmmallare (11-17-2012),Kraster Lou (11-19-2012),srs_ (11-30-2012)