Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, hack request.

Hello, im looking for Osu! hacks/bots, looking for anything that will improve my performance in the game.
    Best regards, opusek. osu.ppy.sh
    Last edited by opusek; 11-18-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    Sorry for reviving this but I have Relax hack + Flashlight + HD + some other cheats for life if some1 is interested pm me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hey can you give me your hack please... furia59
    Last edited by tuk-kun; 08-26-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: forget to tag the dude

Thanks

Wink LF private scripts too

Id like a simple replay copying bot with the options to flip the play into HR too nothing else to it. I am willing to pay money for a good private script which should be very undetected, thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by paskasivu1 View Post
    Id like a simple replay copying bot with the options to flip the play into HR too nothing else to it. I am willing to pay money for a good private script which should be very undetected, thanks
    If you want osu cheats just buy them at theaquila. Main place for osu cheats devs. However, this is a game to show your skillls, and could ve very pathetic on your side to cheat on this sort of games, since it doesn't give you any advantage cause no one cares about multiplayer; Ony thing you can do is rankup global leaderboard + fool yourself thinking you're better than you are, when no one cares about other people but themselves and the top 50. The community is made of weeb kids and sucks as f.

There you can find relax hack, replay bot, time warp and many others. Tons of people use them and they don't get banned if they don't appear in top 50 leaderboards of the maps I don't know why. If you're in the leaderboard of your country on in the top 1000, expect to be analysed by witchhunters.

I'm against cheating in Osu! since it's a rythm game. You bad? Get better. But since this is mpgh I answer you.
    Last edited by alem289; 05-11-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    Don't be afraid, daybreak has come.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alem289 View Post
    If you want osu cheats just buy them at theaquila. Main place for osu cheats devs. However, this is a game to show your skillls, and could ve very pathetic on your side to cheat on this sort of games, since it doesn't give you any advantage cause no one cares about multiplayer; Ony thing you can do is rankup global leaderboard + fool yourself thinking you're better than you are, when no one cares about other people but themselves and the top 50. The community is made of weeb kids and sucks as f.

There you can find relax hack, replay bot, time warp and many others. Tons of people use them and they don't get banned if they don't appear in top 50 leaderboards of the maps I don't know why. If you're in the leaderboard of your country on in the top 1000, expect to be analysed by witchhunters.

I'm against cheating in Osu! since it's a rythm game. You bad? Get better. But since this is mpgh I answer you.

Well I am done with the game and would like to see how long I can keep fooling people, Ive already spent years playing this game and I have multiple top 10 scores on leaderboards with over 9000pp in total so sorry broski, I am not a newbie at this game Id just like to set some controversial shit and see if it passes by before I laeave my account to rot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by paskasivu1 View Post
    Well I am done with the game and would like to see how long I can keep fooling people, Ive already spent years playing this game and I have multiple top 10 scores on leaderboards with over 9000pp in total so sorry broski, I am not a newbie at this game Id just like to set some controversial shit and see if it passes by before I laeave my account to rot.
    Then go ahead. I stopped playing many time ago, but I was rank 7000 and top 50 in the country. Got bored of the game.

as said, what you're looking for is in the aquila
    Don't be afraid, daybreak has come.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alem289 View Post
    Then go ahead. I stopped playing many time ago, but I was rank 7000 and top 50 in the country. Got bored of the game.

as said, what you're looking for is in the aquila
    i know that site exists but id rather get one from a private maker than a program used by the masses because its hard to detect a private one