Thread: PC vs. Mac

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

PC vs. Mac

[IMG]https://i95.photobucke*****m/albums/l151/UEF-Hokie/1196717260897.jpg[/IMG]

No comment needed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Personally I don't like the Mac.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think PC is better and most people who know what they're doing prefer it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I prefer Pc, due to the fact that they are generally better for most applications, gaming, software production, etc. I mean, YOU can build a PC, that is WAY better than a Mac...for a fraction of the cost. I can go out with 400 to 500 dollars, build me a system with an Nvidia 9800GT Graphics card, 4 gigs of OCZ High Performance RAM, 500 gig HDD, and a 24 inch Flat Panel Display, with a bad ass Gaming Case. Versus a Mac which costs 1200+ dollars and you get a 20 inch screen, like 2 gigs of average RAM, a low-end graphics card, and a bland-looking case, with crappy mouse and keyboard. Ya, I chosse the Custom-built PC anyday...
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Pc is better only because its been around longer than mac. Giving it the edge
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Who's Awesome. Your Awesome!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    PC's better, but mac's are only good when you KNOW how to use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Macs are only good for the looks and the virus-free stuff. I personally prefer PCs because they are way cheaper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    you all talk so much shit.
    people who think mac is more tech savy, and more professional, are wrong anything you can do on mac you can do on windows and mostlikley the same the other way round
    mac is more of a fashion statement that a os i happen to own several of each.

simple as shit if you can afford a mac, you can u afford to also own a pc and if you have that situation mac will indeed win, because what u cant do on ur mac you can hop on ur pc for
    Last edited by GG2GG; 04-26-2009 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMiclan View Post
    I prefer Pc, due to the fact that they are generally better for most applications, gaming, software production, etc. I mean, YOU can build a PC, that is WAY better than a Mac...for a fraction of the cost. I can go out with 400 to 500 dollars, build me a system with an Nvidia 9800GT Graphics card, 4 gigs of OCZ High Performance RAM, 500 gig HDD, and a 24 inch Flat Panel Display, with a bad ass Gaming Case. Versus a Mac which costs 1200+ dollars and you get a 20 inch screen, like 2 gigs of average RAM, a low-end graphics card, and a bland-looking case, with crappy mouse and keyboard. Ya, I chosse the Custom-built PC anyday...
    I really want to know where u live bro cuz srsly for 400-500$ i can get a shity computer not that amazing shit u just told, btw u know y Mac is expensive and gives less ram and memory (i dont like mac as much as i love PC) but this is the fact. Pc takes 3gig to run Vista while Mac's OS takes some mbs to run >>>see the diff. also Mac dont crash, only aplications do sometimes. Mac is not the best with some aplications but it is a little better when it comes to user friendliness. Pc is amazing but sometimes it doesnt always give u the best. not saying mac does.

PC goes up to 4 cores, while Mac goes up to 32 cores =D the thing is i prefer PC for reasons i can not explain but Mac is not that bad try it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Mac is for f4gg0tz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    FUCK MACCCCSSSSSSS
    ::2nd Favorite::

::Favorite and Newest:::

Quote Originally Posted by chiknwang View Post
    lol wtf is scope?
    mouthwash?
    EPIC FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by isuku1 View Post
    how do i use numpad ??
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by saad65 View Post
    I really want to know where u live bro cuz srsly for 400-500$ i can get a shity computer not that amazing shit u just told, btw u know y Mac is expensive and gives less ram and memory (i dont like mac as much as i love PC) but this is the fact. Pc takes 3gig to run Vista while Mac's OS takes some mbs to run >>>see the diff. also Mac dont crash, only aplications do sometimes. Mac is not the best with some aplications but it is a little better when it comes to user friendliness. Pc is amazing but sometimes it doesnt always give u the best. not saying mac does.

PC goes up to 4 cores, while Mac goes up to 32 cores =D the thing is i prefer PC for reasons i can not explain but Mac is not that bad try it out
    i've tried out Mac, my step mom uses a Mac for her web-designing. I live in Texas, and I do my computer shopping at TigerDirec*****m...They are super cheap, it all depends on if you know how to build a PC too....and PCs aren't limited to 4 cores BTW...I currently use a Dell Precision 490 Workstation, that has two processor slots on the motherboard. So if I wanted to, and if I were rich, I could go get 2 4-core Xeon Procs for my comp and put 16 gigs of FB RAM...but I don't have that kinda money, but yes...do some research and you will find that you can build what I said for around 400 to 500 dollars. The Nvidia 9800GT only cost like 60 to 90 bucks on Tiger, you can get a badass gaming case for like 80 to 100 bucks, 22 inch flat screen only costs around 150 - 200 bucks now. Go to TigerDirect for all of your computer needs, you get your shipment, even if you pay for ground shipping, in 2 or 3 days.

EDIT* ERRR.....Guess you was right, for a PC like I stated it would cost MORE like this...heh, and that doesn't even include the shipping for a package that weighs 65.8 pounds :S
    Last edited by SgtMiclan; 04-27-2009 at 08:39 AM.
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    who remembers gateway lmfaooooo
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    PC is Way better then mac.. to me Mac blows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast