Thanks

Sam's Service Shop (From guns and vehicles, to kills and teleports)

IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER, YOU GET A FREE 6 TOKEN SERVICE!!! WHETHER YOU PAY OR NOT!!!

Token Prices
    2$ for 15 tokens
    4$ for 35 tokens
    8$ for 70 tokens
    25$ for LIFETIME SUPPORT!!!

(You may request different token sizes and we can come to a deal)

Service Prices (Weapons and Vehicles)
    For 3 tokens, you may a receive a weapon of your choosing that comes with a coyote backpack which may be filled with however many mags you desire. Any weapon you choose comes with a pistol of your choice as well.

For 6 tokens, along with all the information above, you may add a land vehicle of your choosing which can be filled without however many mags for your weapon you desire put in it. Parts to repair the vehicle along with a toolbox will be in there. (IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND YOU WANT TO TRAVEL WITH YOU, I CAN TELEPORT HIM OVER TO YOU)

For 10 Tokens, you may have a air vehicle and/or land vehicle of your choice. Whatever vehicle you choose, I will put any amount of guns you want into that vehicle along with mags for each one so you can take it. This comes with the information above as well. ALSO, if you are on a unique map such as Panthera Island, I can also spawn planes for you.

Teleporting, Killing, and Grieving services
    For 3 tokens, I may kill 2 people of your choosing. If you wish, I can teleport you to them and you may kill them. If you fail, I will keep teleporting you to them till you successfully kill them. I will give you a weapon to kill them with as well.

For 6 tokens, I will perform a 2 grieving services for you on any person on the server. This includes lock player, instant kill player, eject player from vehicle, boot from server, and a few other options. This includes what I described above.

For 10 tokens, I will do everything I said above but with 5 grieving services. Now I can control a player(not you) and make them do what you want me to do to them such as making them kill their friend. I can teleport everyone to you and me and you can gun them all down with a MG if you wish. If you have something else in mind you can tell me and I will do it.

If you wish to buy tokens or have these services performed...

Contact me at sam.khalil24 as my skype.
    I am taking paypal as payments only.

See you soon on Dayz and happy hunting till then!
    Last edited by skhali; 11-21-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks
    Great service, added me really quick and no problems at all... He came in, gave me a transfusion, got me a nice little box and fixed up my chopper!

I'm sure he can do a lot more aswell, im just not too demanding lol

Definitely worth it

EDIT: edited to say that this guy doesn't have down time like the other sellers, he uses his own personal stuff so when hes on, you got it
    Last edited by alexgopro; 11-20-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    Good service. Cant access certain servers but I'm sure that's only temporary. Friendly.