QuestionSolvedCall of Duty Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Offline LAN

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Offline LAN
Can anyone help me with a link with offline lan fix for multiplayer and if possible any offline bots software.
Please help.... Is there any teknogods multiplayer lan crack.
nope there isn't and the change that it will come later are quite small
There's not going to be one until someone makes one, or they make an Alter version of Black Ops 2, which they failed for Black Ops 1 (if I remember correctly).

ALSO: The game has been out for a few weeks, why are you guys requesting so much stuff from us? We can only work so fast.
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
There's not going to be one until someone makes one, or they make an Alter version of Black Ops 2, which they failed for Black Ops 1 (if I remember correctly).
alterOps was actually pretty good..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
alterOps was actually pretty good..
Did they finish it? I haven't checked.
Yes the did finish alterOps, and it wasn't to bad, just WAYYYYYYY to many cheaters.

Beside the point anyway.

If you really want to play offline bots and shit, l2ollydbg, and you MIGHT get around the online check part.
I did buy the game, i download MP only on steam but it says i need to download SP too, And that takes time. Therefore i need a launcher. I need it to rip weapons off the game to make them in gmod for fun.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAlexh View Post
I did buy the game, i download MP only on steam but it says i need to download SP too, And that takes time. Therefore i need a launcher. I need it to rip weapons off the game to make them in gmod for fun.
Wow, two year old bump..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?