Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Ethics of hacking.

I tried to post a topic about this before but I guess I came off as insulting.

So lets try to make a discussion, not a debate or flame thread about this. Some users here like me do not hack, and just come here once in awhile for legit programs like the one I posted. Some people here only hack and never play legit.

So I want to ask: What are your reasons for hacking/not hacking? What are your goals in AVA? Is AVA dead to you? Why or Why not?

With that said please remember no flaming and no insulting people who believe the opposite.

For myself:

I do not hack. Reason being I want to play AVA at the highest level and do the best I can, perhaps go to iesf. Hacking will not make me better for my goals. AVA is not dead to me because in korean and japan they have scrims 24/7 and they have tournaments all the time. In aeria AVA even if the updates are delayed or there are hackers I find the competitive clans to still linger and play. The game is coming back to life, old AVA players returning and the general community becoming more mature.

That is my opinion on the questions, now what are yours? Remember, no flaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For me I play for fun. When the updates get delayed and I become bored I start hacking.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

ikaheel (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    And again you can't post in the correct sub-forum, moved to the correct sub forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i dont know about others but if i started the game my first time i was playing whitout hacks but then everyone was hacking and then i hacked too im only hacking when someone in enemy team hacks .Sry if you dont underestand my english isnt wery good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    I tried to post a topic about this before but I guess I came off as insulting.

So lets try to make a discussion, not a debate or flame thread about this. Some users here like me do not hack, and just come here once in awhile for legit programs like the one I posted. Some people here only hack and never play legit.

So I want to ask: What are your reasons for hacking/not hacking? What are your goals in AVA? Is AVA dead to you? Why or Why not?

With that said please remember no flaming and no insulting people who believe the opposite.

For myself:

I do not hack. Reason being I want to play AVA at the highest level and do the best I can, perhaps go to iesf. Hacking will not make me better for my goals. AVA is not dead to me because in korean and japan they have scrims 24/7 and they have tournaments all the time. In aeria AVA even if the updates are delayed or there are hackers I find the competitive clans to still linger and play. The game is coming back to life, old AVA players returning and the general community becoming more mature.

That is my opinion on the questions, now what are yours? Remember, no flaming.
    *Please Don't Take This As Flaming*

But I Remember Well That You Helped To Make EuroHack, (maybe Gunadd) and it doesn't match with what you just said ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    1. Sorry about wrong sub-forum, realized when I got in the shower :l.

2. I can see some people getting bored with no updates if they play for fun and just want more content. Personally I play competitive so the content usually doesn't change anything anyway, and playing without an update is the same.

3. I hardly see hackers that actually hack with uav or aimbot. I think maybe you could be confusing good players with hackers (I get called a hacker about every game) or you could have bad luck . Im sure some people I don't think hack do hack though.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    *Please Don't Take This As Flaming*

But I Remember Well That You Helped To Make EuroHack, (maybe Gunadd) and it doesn't match with what you just said ...
    Ah yes I said this in the other thread. I used to do that stuff but I realized that it isn't worth doing because AP guns aren't better than normal guns (i have over 5 AP caps I don't use) and with my goals it is a waste of time. I was just bored and confused as to what to do. Watching iesf and remembering my goals made me think like I do now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikepr0z101 For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    1. Sorry about wrong sub-forum, realized when I got in the shower :l.

2. I can see some people getting bored with no updates if they play for fun and just want more content. Personally I play competitive so the content usually doesn't change anything anyway, and playing without an update is the same.

3. I hardly see hackers that actually hack with uav or aimbot. I think maybe you could be confusing good players with hackers (I get called a hacker about every game) or you could have bad luck . Im sure some people I don't think hack do hack though.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Ah yes I said this in the other thread. I used to do that stuff but I realized that it isn't worth doing because AP guns aren't better than normal guns (i have over 5 AP caps I don't use) and with my goals it is a waste of time. I was just bored and confused as to what to do. Watching iesf and remembering my goals made me think like I do now.
    ok i understand, but i just want to make sure that you know why some hack (Super Weapon) got released again, its the fault of the Aeria member's that though they could shutdown MPGH by spamming thread (they though it was like a DDos attack) -.-'', also normaly its some random people that do that and you cannot have any proof, but now On aeria forum somes made thread and tell to people to go spam here, you can easy see it and their name here :

Pr3dikt0ru
    JazonVoorheeS
    xAtomicEgg
    XiaoJyun
    m4a1mk3power

Why? : https://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=1821693

super weapon wasn't supposed to be released, but the owner got tired of those noob and said : fuck off they wanna play that, then let's release.
    those noob cannot understand but its really their fault if it got released, just make sure you know this.

also this thread may get deleted soon since Aeria don't want to show that its their member and their name that did it, but even if it get deleted you can ask @Prepix ,he saw and and posted himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Well I play legit online, but being at school and outside programs I just don't have time to farm euros or complete co-op missions. I like to try the hacks and help others though. I know this seems hypocritical but I don't support overpowered hacks yet I try and help people who can't get them to work xD. I only use those overpowered hacks for co-op since I tend to waste my time with people who are ignorant on the tactics I use to survive in the co-op.

Thanks
    I like this thread, I will delete any post that can cause an argument or is not polite.
    @mikepr0z101 Thank you, this is a much better format for a discussion, I appreciate it.

As for the ethics of hacking, I hack in a much more obvious manner on Combat Arms than AVA. The truth is, I don't NEED to hack on AVA, I've been playing since it was in CBT and even after creating a new account never play in the beginner channel because I play just as well with the beginner weapons against people of a much higher rank. I am a sniper, if I decide to use any other weapon than my TPG it's as a Pointman, and even then I end up using the pistol more than the main smg (I honestly forget the name).

I have eighteen accounts, yes I said eighteen. I hack on four of them, and when I do I only use no recoil with the standard weapons because I don't feel like spending AP to get a weapon with the same stats or wasting my Euro when I know I will need it for repairs. The others are all 1st LT's (I rank them equally) and I plan on capping them all out to sell. I like to play legit, however I will rage hack when the people on the Aeria forums annoy me.

I actually made a post on the Aeria forums as I saw a few people here in an argument with them and had to jump in real quick. I prefer to hack the crap out of the game over arguing, and I target specific people. I won't use the hacks (that I use for raging) until I see someone start freaking out and accusing everyone of a hacker. Then I target them. It's very fun because instead of bitching back and forth, I can just piss the one person off until they leave. Then I follow them.

As for the ethics of hacking, people are inclined to look for ways to be better than others. Whether it involves people with no skills, or those who just want to rank faster (how I started hacking along with annoyed with the hackers in CA always raping me at the time), people will always find ways to do what they are not supposed to.

I am learning C++ to create hacks for AVA. A friend of mine has a room crasher, anti-kick, fly hack, and more that he created himself, however he won't share it because he saves them for times when people piss him off. That is what I plan to do. I like to create hacks but I am only a CE noob at the moment, I am learning C++ through tutorials and attempting to create hacks. It is fun because I can see what I am doing and implement them into something I enjoy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

ash1m4 (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I like this thread, I will delete any post that can cause an argument or is not polite.
    @mikepr0z101 Thank you, this is a much better format for a discussion, I appreciate it.

As for the ethics of hacking, I hack in a much more obvious manner on Combat Arms than AVA. The truth is, I don't NEED to hack on AVA, I've been playing since it was in CBT and even after creating a new account never play in the beginner channel because I play just as well with the beginner weapons against people of a much higher rank. I am a sniper, if I decide to use any other weapon than my TPG it's as a Pointman, and even then I end up using the pistol more than the main smg (I honestly forget the name).

I have eighteen accounts, yes I said eighteen. I hack on four of them, and when I do I only use no recoil with the standard weapons because I don't feel like spending AP to get a weapon with the same stats or wasting my Euro when I know I will need it for repairs. The others are all 1st LT's (I rank them equally) and I plan on capping them all out to sell. I like to play legit, however I will rage hack when the people on the Aeria forums annoy me.

I actually made a post on the Aeria forums as I saw a few people here in an argument with them and had to jump in real quick. I prefer to hack the crap out of the game over arguing, and I target specific people. I won't use the hacks (that I use for raging) until I see someone start freaking out and accusing everyone of a hacker. Then I target them. It's very fun because instead of bitching back and forth, I can just piss the one person off until they leave. Then I follow them.

As for the ethics of hacking, people are inclined to look for ways to be better than others. Whether it involves people with no skills, or those who just want to rank faster (how I started hacking along with annoyed with the hackers in CA always raping me at the time), people will always find ways to do what they are not supposed to.

I am learning C++ to create hacks for AVA. A friend of mine has a room crasher, anti-kick, fly hack, and more that he created himself, however he won't share it because he saves them for times when people piss him off. That is what I plan to do. I like to create hacks but I am only a CE noob at the moment, I am learning C++ through tutorials and attempting to create hacks. It is fun because I can see what I am doing and implement them into something I enjoy.
    Why delete my post..............It was not not rude or insulting...............SO WHY DO IT?

I want my views heard on here as it a free forum.

The guy is contrary and is a hacker, so why be a hacker and then stop. He's a contrary liar.

Nough said.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-02-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Why delete my post..............It was not not rude or insulting...............SO WHY DO IT?
    Because it has nothing to do with this thread.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    first, can i know why my post got deleted ? i didn't said anything wrong or insulted.

also @RedSpot if aeria would really wanted to do something for AVA they would had pay for a real AC, they choosed to take an AC made by Korean that cost almost nothing but suck really hard. If they really wanted to revive AVA they would had paid a bit of money for a good AC.
    You mentioned a viral site, .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (12-02-2012)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I personally stopped trying or even thinking about making hack or cheat tables for ava, why? Because I thought long about it, and its no good anymore...
    I am no more using any sort of hacks, And the only hack i used was dv euro farm and gun add, Like I said before I'm 100% Okay with any coops hack but Public hack makes me pissed.
    I don't understand? You guys including me was so close to kill ava for ever and after Aeria somehow managed to "revive" it your doing it again?

Well obviously you have nothing else to do than fucking up the best free2play fps game.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I personally stopped trying or even thinking about making hack or cheat tables for ava, why? Because I thought long about it, and its no good anymore...
    I am no more using any sort of hacks, And the only hack i used was dv euro farm and gun add, Like I said before I'm 100% Okay with any coops hack but Public hack makes me pissed.
    I don't understand? You guys including me was so close to kill ava for ever and after Aeria somehow managed to "revive" it your doing it again?

Well obviously you have nothing else to do than fucking up the best free2play fps game.
    Lolled, it's more pay2win game

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Lolled, it's more pay2win game
    thats wrong, just give me a fr and a beretta . thats all I need.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    Still, @RedSpot Aeria did almost NONE (In my opinion) It made ava almost the opposite of how i felt before.(Including content and screw ups/bugs)
    Thats because they have to fix Ijji mistakes !! we didn't give them a break! They are busy trying to eliminate the hackers for ever at least CE hackers then the updates and new items will be there.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

nyankat (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    thats wrong, just give me a fr and a beretta . thats all I need.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Thats because they have to fix Ijji mistakes !! we didn't give them a break! They are busy trying to eliminate the hackers for ever at least CE hackers then the updates and new items will be there.
    There are people who buys tank armour to prevent deaths and to win. Because shop weapons aren't that OP they are going to buy AP to buy capsules. Once they failed they are gonna buy more AP just to win that capsule weapon. My comment is correct.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast