Hey I am temporarily banned by Battleye and I need a new CD-Key, so I had the idea of doing a spawning service for WORKING AND VALID CD-Keys. I would really like to start playing again.

1 CD-Key = Any weapon in the game + I'll teleport a vehicle from the server to you.

2 CD-Keys = Any weapon in the game + I'll teleport a vehicle from the server to you + I'll teleport you anywhere you want + kill whoever you want.

3 CD-Keys = Any weapon in the game + I'll teleport a vehicle from the server to you + I'll teleport you anywhere you want + kill whoever you want + fly around cherno/any map u want in a car/helicopter with rainbow smoke coming out of the back (shit ton of fun with friends and holding people hostage) + fix any vehicle you want!

4 CD-Keys = I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH FOR 1 HOUR!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING IN MY ABILITY! (I'LL BLOW UP FUCKING CHERNO!!!)

5 CD-Keys = I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH FOR 2 HOURS!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING IN MY ABILITY! (I'LL BLOW UP FUCKING CHERNO!!!)

(I can modify those choices so if you want someone dead and you only have 1 CD-Key then I can do something like any weapon in game + kill whoever you want and so forth. Your choice basically!)

If you cant find CD-Keys for a low price check out Ricky's CD-Key store for $1!!! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...24-7-inst.html

Thanks for checking out my service! I know its kind of different then all the others but my Dad wont let me buy CD-Keys. So thats what I have to offer. If you are interested then add me on skype at Shadowknight782. Add "I have a CD-Key for this service!" when you add me! Thanks for checking it out! I won't be on for a little while but I'll probably be on tomorrow and then ill be on for about 12 or more hours on the weekend Friday through Sunday! Hope you're interested.