Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    got this few days ago, too lazy to upload untill now. I was banned while in matchmaking list, haven't played a single game with it yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2012-12-11_00001 - Copy.jpg  

Thanks
    Write "attach" to inject dll, i wrote it but it cant find the process. HOW?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dll scramble renaming stealth injection hide module ect ect ect isnt going to save you. Its detected Please post *RED*DETECTED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by veteransoul View Post
    Write "attach" to inject dll, i wrote it but it cant find the process. HOW?
    Man, would it kill people to read? But here the instructions.

Step 1: Start game
    Step 2: Run the hack as admin
    Step 3: Type "t6mp" when it asks for process name ( without the quotation marks)
    Step 4: type command "attach" when ingame and "detach" when it says "victory" or "defeat" at end of game

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by enzo2688 View Post
    Dll scramble renaming stealth injection hide module ect ect ect isnt going to save you. Its detected Please post *RED*DETECTED
    Did you make it obvious?

Thanks
    They might be taking screenshots of your screen when you get reported. I was reported and next few matches my game would occasionally freeze up like when u take screenshot with F12. After a few games when I wasn't reported anymore it was fine and played smooth as usual.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by akko View Post
    They might be taking screenshots of your screen when you get reported. I was reported and next few matches my game would occasionally freeze up like when u take screenshot with F12. After a few games when I wasn't reported anymore it was fine and played smooth as usual.
    So you're not banned yet?
    Hey!

Thanks
    [QUOTE=SoundBlaster;7101268]Man, would it kill people to read? But here the instructions.

Step 1: Start game
    Step 2: Run the hack as admin
    Step 3: Type "t6mp" when it asks for process name ( without the quotation marks)
    Step 4: type command "attach" when ingame and "detach" when it says "victory" or "defeat" at end of game[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Thanks bro! It worked perfectly!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by akko View Post
    Akko maybe right, as I just got banned. My game was acting funny too, it would crash and then restart all by itself. I thought it may have been the injector playing up, as I was using the Extreme injector in scramble and stealth modes? And Masters tools are always reliable, but it may have been their anti-cheat system scanning my game/PC - who knows?

The last couple of games after each game I would get kicked back to the menu page, then I just got the error message, saying that this account is permanently banned from playing on Black Ops II servers! So this may now be detected, as I thought I was hiding the hack pretty well???

Oh well it's back to the Modern Hackfest for me now!!!

[IMG]https://i255.photobucke*****m/albums/hh123/bigdudepaul/Black%20Ops%20II%20Screenshots/12-12-201204-30-30.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by CYBER-SNIPA; 12-11-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I just had a couple of games with it. im still not banned :L
    Hey!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    I played 3 weeks with this and then https://i.imgur.com/vIsQr.png?1 practically thrown out of the window 60 euro, my only advice.)

I played ten minutes ago with this and am not banned, my only advice(?).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wat4567 View Post
    I played ten minutes ago with this and am not banned, my only advice(?).
    Yes, but not if you play 10 minutes then you ban immediately.
    I've played there three weeks or so, and then I was banned, my advice if you do not want to waste money of the game is to not use hacks then you do what you think is best.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    Yes, but not if you play 10 minutes then you ban immediately.
    I've played there three weeks or so, and then I was banned, my advice if you do not want to waste money of the game is to not use hacks then you do what you think is best.
    Yeah I know what your advice is, you've repeated it....five times now?

What I was saying is that, I used it for WEEKS, and used it recently and wasn't banned.

Everyone knows there's a risk when you cheat. Your "advice"/"warnings" are completely redundant.
    Last edited by wat4567; 12-12-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by keyuchu View Post
    got this few days ago, too lazy to upload untill now. I was banned while in matchmaking list, haven't played a single game with it yet.
    1 person reporting a VAC ban, you must have used something else. Los of TAC bans do dont be obvious. So far still VAC undetected.

Quote Originally Posted by wat4567 View Post
    Yeah I know what your advice is, you've repeated it....five times now?

What I was saying is that, I used it for WEEKS, and used it recently and wasn't banned.

Everyone knows there's a risk when you cheat. Your "advice"/"warnings" are completely redundant.
    ^this

Quote Originally Posted by KravvD View Post
    LOL can you make same ESP for BO1 ?
    dont ask for hacks

edit:had a bad color tag in from a quote
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 12-12-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Upon reflection here's the chain of events which happened prior to me getting banned. During my gaming session my game crashed 3-4 times. Each time a windows message would pop up saying that the program had stopped working and it gave me the option to close it or wait for it to respond. Only the closing it worked so I clicked on that option. My game would then automatically restart each time.

However on the final time it crashed my game would not restart and a steam message appeared saying that it was unable to sync my files to my steam cloud. So I restarted steam and got a new message saying that my steam cloud files were different to my local files. It gave me the option to choose between the older synced files or the newer local files, so I chose the newer local files. Thinking that my last progression had not been synced/saved to my steam cloud? My game then started up OK and I jumped back into a MP match. Then a few games later I got the error message stating that "This account had been permanently banned from the Treyarch Black Ops II servers".

So in hindsight it may have been more prudent to select the older steam cloud files, as these may have not been modified? However I was under the impression that the injector returned the files back to their original state upon closing it? I'm guessing that the TAC picked up some sort of modded code and hence the ban hammer came crashing down? As the ESP must have left some sort of footprint for it to detect? Any-ways just for peace of mind and for future reference, would anyone be able to answer the following questions please?

Q1. Would injecting the scrambled DLLs cause my game to crash?
    Q2. Does the ESP modify the games code files, or does it just temporarily inject new code to add the extra ESP features?
    Q3. Would scrambling the ESP's DLL files affect any of the games existing saved code files?
    Last edited by CYBER-SNIPA; 12-12-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Q1. Would injecting the scrambled DLLs cause my game to crash?
    not my territory, but i guess it could happen if uncompressor would fail. correct me if im wrong someone with knownledge of this subject

Q2. Does the ESP modify the games code files, or does it just temporarily inject new code to add the extra ESP features?
    doesnt modify any memory except for 1 pointer. and they dont look for modified pointers as far as i know (atleast vac doesnt).

Q3. Would scrambling the ESP's DLL files affect any of the games existing saved code files?
    shouldnt.

EDIT: oh and btw, the steamcloads thing is a common error if im not mistaken (not only with bo2)
    Last edited by godlyeh; 12-12-2012 at 01:21 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godlyeh For This Useful Post:

CYBER-SNIPA (12-12-2012),MarkHC (12-12-2012)

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast