Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
Hi Guys Today Im Gonna Teach You The Rapid Fire New Method :
Windows 7 32-Bit Working
Windows 7 64-bit Working
Windows 8 64 and 32-bit Not Tested
Windows 7 XP Not Tested
So Here's The Tutorial
Download And Thanks My Attachment. Then Go To Program(x86)/Garena Plus/Apps/BlackShot/BlackShot/Data/_SG/Srcipt Then You Will See The Folder Named "weapon" Copy The Folder And Paste It On Desktop This File Is Backup Then Extract My Attachment Copy The Whole Chunch.
Now Open The Laucher On The Desktop.Then Go Inside The Weapon Folder Located At Program(x86)/Garena Plus/Apps/BlackShot/BlackShot/Data/_SG/Srcipt .Type In Your Details And Hit "Start Game" A GameGuard Logo Will Appear
Go Back To Your Program(x86)/Garena Plus/Apps/BlackShot/BlackShot/Data/_SG/Script/weapon Paste First But Don't Replace Yet Wait For The Logo Dissappear Then Click "Copy And Replace" If A Confirmation Sign Immediately Press "Enter" On Your Keyboard
Happy Hacking Don't Forget To Thank Me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Removing In 2 Hours Or Later To Prevent Leeching Or Patching
Credits Tutorial
Me (Funshion)
Weapon Folder Edited By Me( I Edited Some Other Weapons From The Version 2)
Edited Grammar Bla Bla By Ranking( My Bro)
Good Luck To You! Any Quaries Please Write In The Thread.
If This Doesn't Work Go To This Site > Blackshot Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
Virus Scan 1 > Rapid Fire Edited Weapons By Funshion.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus Scan 2 > https://www.virustotal.com/file/0f96...is/1354960109/
Approve List
@Vehrdyn
@Vice-Versa
@Koompa
@Markus
@Temperrr
@Hawk

Note* If You Exit BlackShot Copy The weapon Folder At Desktop And Copy To Program(x86)/Garena Plus/Apps/BlackShot/BlackShot/Data/_SG And Do The Same Steps
Here Are The ScreenShots Tutorial Of Video Coming Your Way
Video Tutorial Remember Thank Me Of My Hard Work Of Video Tutorial

Thanks for release...but I use 2 window- win7-32bit and win xp-32bit.....
2 win cant use , in game it will out say error blablabla was deteted blablabla
I thing my all computer cant use rapid fire...I only go report ppl use rapid fire in my angry day...