Hello, here is a quick tutorial on how to use PTC sites, and a working one which actually pays.

First of all we need the following.

A will to earn
A will to get referals (this makes you more money when you don't click as many ads.)
A computer with a internet connection. (Doesn't matter about speed of the connection ect.)

Ok, first of you'll need to sign up to this site. If you wish to do so you can use my referal link:

NoMinCashou*****m - Get Paid to Click With No Minimum Cashout!

This website pays out via paypal. And so has no minimum payout for your FIRST cashout, it then increases
by $3 everytime you cash out.

Once you've signed up, you click on the tab which says "Surf Ads".

Now, you should see a few ads, click on one and then click on the red circle. And a new tab should appear with
a counter counting down from 25, all the way down to 0. Once it's reached 0 you may close the tabdow.

It's as easy at that.

I have tried lots of PTC/PPC websites, and i've never had any payment from them, other than from this website.

If you would like to see proof of payment then please feel free to message me, and i will show you the proof.

This is NOT a scam in anyway possible. I am a well known, and well trusted member of **********. I am showing you
this because 1) i want to earn a bit of extra money 2) i presume you'd like to earn a little extra to maybe pay off
your ebay listing fees or something, do with the money what you wish.

Each advert you click gives you $0.01 but if you save this up you can "Rent" a referal for 30days for $0.75

Easy ways of getting referals:

Spreading the word via your friends.
Spreading a .txt document via torrent/limewire/irc/dc++ ect ect.
Emailing it to everyone in your contact list.
Sending messages to people via facebook.
Using other forums to put a link in your sig.

There is endless possiblitys to getting referals.

I'd advise NOT to use a autoclicker, as this could stop you from getting the money.

Hope you enjoy this infomation i have provided for you.

Much <3 & happy hacking