Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Selective Tomb Aim-Bot?

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a toggle-able Tomb aim-bot e.g Selects Bes/Nut/Geb. I think a topic was posted about this a couple months ago but I can't find it T_T. @JustAnoobROTMG/ @BananaNation have you guys tried this? also @flyrocket it would be cool if you could put something like this into ODom 2.0

Thanks
    There are multiple ways of doing this. Few of them are efficient or worthwhile. Tombs are probably just one of those places where it isn't realistic to auto-aim. Your absolute best solution is denying the bosses you don't want to target the "isEnemy" property, but that is a pain in the ass to do on the fly. Actually, IMO, that is the ONLY way to make a reliable aim-bot for Tombs since it will allow your projectiles to pass through the bosses who are not recognized as enemies at the time and make it impossible to fuck up the tomb.

Doesn't seem worth the time considering how few people will make practical use of it. Unless JustAnoob is just bored as hell.
    Last edited by cehrenr; 12-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    Maybe a two part aimbot :

* user set the aimbot target by using a custom command /aimbot bes/nut/geb. this set a flag (0 = use normal aimbot 1= aim bes etc...)
    * the aimbot is modified to work in a different way : If player is in tomb, look for target with the name matching the flag then shoot
    There should be no problem firing on bosses defenses since there is always the left click override.

the problem is : whatever you do, the aimbot can fire on another boss since they are moving.. I.e Nut can pass between your bullet and Bes and take the shot.
    For the moment the clever way to tomb is to "disable the aimbot"...

I am sure there will be more fucked tombs if this aimbot is developped because people will rely on it even if it can screw things..
    The good reflex is to turn aimbot off imho
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.