Thanks

Mini Farmer Automation Error

So I've just gotten the Mini Farmer to work, and now I'm having trouble with the automating process.

As of now, there are 2 automation methods available to us MPGHers atm: the Undetected Mouse Recorder and the Mini Farmer Automator (thanks to the two creators respectivly).

When I try to use the Undetected Mouse Recorder; no matter how I record the loop, it always just plays it once (perfectly!) and then stops.

And whenever I try to run the Automator, I always get this third party error before the round is finished, AVA exits and this message is displayed.

I've disabled xsherlock (through both Process Hacker 2 and using Anti-XC), I've deleted the log files, and it still does this to me >_> I can manually use the Farmer fine, just not automated. Please help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagenbacon View Post
    So I've just gotten the Mini Farmer to work, and now I'm having trouble with the automating process.

As of now, there are 2 automation methods available to us MPGHers atm: the Undetected Mouse Recorder and the Mini Farmer Automator (thanks to the two creators respectivly).

When I try to use the Undetected Mouse Recorder; no matter how I record the loop, it always just plays it once (perfectly!) and then

And whenever I try to run the Automator, I always get this third party error before the round is finished, AVA exits and this message is displayed.

I've disabled xsherlock (through both Process Hacker 2 and using Anti-XC), I've deleted the log files, and it still does this to me >_> I can manually use the Farmer fine, just not automated. Please help!
    Your problem is that you didnt go into the advanced settings of the mouse recorder profaned set the number to 0. Instead of one, if it is at 0 the recorder will play it an unlimited amount of times. As for the 3rd party error it is probably due to your log files. Try and remove your log files and restart your computer. There is a program that ccman has made on the release page that clears your log files automatically

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmacahilig14 View Post
    Your problem is that you didnt go into the advanced settings of the mouse recorder profaned set the number to 0. Instead of one, if it is at 0 the recorder will play it an unlimited amount of times. As for the 3rd party error it is probably due to your log files. Try and remove your log files and restart your computer. There is a program that ccman has made on the release page that clears your log files automatically
    I've deleted the log files manually but I'll give the automatic deleter program a try However, I don't believe it's the set number, I've always had it set to 0.

Edit: Still doesn't help. The 3rd party error still appears before the round finishes and the mouse recorder still just runs once and stops :\
    Last edited by Haagenbacon; 12-22-2012 at 03:24 PM.