Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Smile Xorr: Play Garena BlackShot In Any Country

Well, since my releasing thread is not approved because it involves internet connectivity. And I really want to CONTRIBUTE so, I will decided to create this tutorial on how to disable Garena BlackShot's IP checking function - BUT ITS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.

SADLY, I CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY SCREENSHOT - YET.

Introduction - PLEASE READ
    In this tutorial, I will teach you how to disable Garena BlackShot's IP checking function. However, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANYWAYS FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS TUTORIAL. This tutorial is ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.

Requirements
    *OllyDbg
    *Garena BlackShot
    *Some "OllyDbg Knowledge"

Step 1
    Please run OllyDbg as administrator.
    In OllyDbg, open the launcher for Garena BlackShot (launcher.exe).

Step 2
    In OllyDbg, right click on the "CPU - main thread" window. Then move your cursor to "Search for".
    Finally, click on "All referenced text string". A new window ("Text strings refrenced in launcher::text") should appear.

Step 3
    In OllyDbg, right on on the "Text strings refrenced in launcher::text" window. Next, click on "Search for text".
    By doing so, the "Search for text" window should appear. Please enter this: "Unable". Within the current window ("Text strings refrenced in launcher::text" window), you should see a highlighted item.
    It should say, "UNICODE "Unable to patch! Due to licensing issue, BlackShot is not made available to US or VN residents"".
    Then, double click on the highlighted item or simply hit the enter key on it.

Step 4
    You should be redirected to your previous window: CPU - main thread window. And you should see a highlighted item.
    From there, go up 12 times. If you went up exactly 12 times, you should be highlighting and item that say something like "JNZ SHORT launcher...".
    Hit the space bar or...right click on the highlighted item and click on assemble.
    After doing that, a new window should it appear. The window should be called something like, "Assemble...".
    Now, replace "JNZ" with "JE" and then click on the "Assemble" button and close the "Assemble..." window.

Step 5
    Almost done. Within in the "CPU - main thread..." window, right click on it. Next, move your cursor to "Copy to executable". Then, click on "Selection".
    After that, a new window should appear. Right click on it. Next, click on "Save file". After that, a message box should appear. Just click on the "Yes" button.
    Then, save the modified launcher as whatever you want - just make sure its an executable file (.exe).
    Lastly, close OllyDbg.

Step 6
    Now, launch the modified launcher (the one you just saved) and login. Enjoy!

Credits
    Xorr (Xorr@Hotmail.com)

Shout Out
    @T O P is this okay?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    be67ec55e60541c991a6_1.jpg  

SS1.PNG  

SS2.PNG  

SS3.PNG  

SS4.PNG  

SS5.PNG  

SS6.PNG  

SS7.PNG  

SS8.PNG  

SS9.PNG  

SS10.PNG  

SS11.PNG  

SS12.PNG  

SS13.PNG  

SS14.PNG  

SS15.PNG  

SS16.PNG  

SS17.PNG  

Last edited by Xorr; 12-27-2012 at 03:17 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xorr For This Useful Post:

ANiME_FaN (12-28-2012),Jfyj99 (12-28-2012),josiah05 (12-27-2012),Sky_____ (02-03-2013),whyliketat (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post
    Well, since my releasing thread is not approved because it involves internet connectivity. And I really want to CONTRIBUTE so, I will decided to create this tutorial on how to disable Garena BlackShot's IP checking function - BUT ITS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.

In this tutorial, I will teach you how to disable Garena BlackShot's IP checking function. However, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANYWAYS FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS TUTORIAL. This tutorial is ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.

Requirements
    *OllyDbg
    *Garena BlackShot

Step 1

Step 2
    In OllyDbg, right click on the "CPU - main thread" window. Then move your cursor to "Search for".
    Finally, click on "All referenced text string". A new window ("Text strings refrenced in launcher::text") should appear.

Step 3
    In OllyDbg, right on on the "Text strings refrenced in launcher::text" window. Next, click on "Search for text".
    By doing so, the "Search for text" window should appear. Please enter this: "Unable". Within the current window ("Text strings refrenced in launcher::text" window), you should see a highlighted item.
    It should say, "UNICODE "Unable to patch! Due to licensing issue, BlackShot is not made available to US or VN residents"".

Step 4
    You should be redirected to your previous window: CPU - main thread window. And you should see a highlighted item.
    From there, go up 12 times. If you went up exactly 12 times, you should be highlighting and item that say something like "JNZ SHORT launcher...".
    Hit the space bar or...right click on the highlighted item and click on assemble.
    After doing that, a new window should it appear. The window should be called something like, "Assemble...".
    Now, replace "JNZ" with "JE" and then click on the "Assemble" button and close the "Assemble..." window.

Step 5
    Almost done. Within in the "CPU - main thread..." window, right click on it. Next, move your cursor to "Copy to executable". Then, click on "Selection".
    After that, a new window should appear. Right click on it. Next, click on "Save file". After that, a message box should appear. Just click on the "Yes" button.
    Then, save the modified launcher as whatever you want - just make sure its an executable file (.exe).
    Lastly, close OllyDbg.

Step 6

Credits
    Xorr (Xorr@Hotmail.com)

Shout Out
    @T O P is this okay?
    Can work with TwoWar ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterz6474 View Post
    Can work with TwoWar ??
    Give me the download link, i'll try it. @twisterz6474

Thanks

Requirements
    *OllyDbg
    *Garena BlackShot

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5
    Lastly, close OllyDbg.

Step 6

Credits
    Xorr (Xorr@Hotmail.com)

Shout Out
    @T O P is this okay?
    I did everything same as instruction said, i use the launcher to launch my blackshot,my pc bluescreen ==

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Give me the download link, i'll try it. @twisterz6474
    Search Google Outside link not allowed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    it can play on other channel or what??
    PROUD TO BE MPGH MEMBER

ADD ME ON FB Danial Ibrahim

Left 4 dead weapon sound mod
    Left 4 dead 2 loby

Dont Just see my thread thank me too ^_^

Noobies still same

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So Hard To Follow ! I'm not understand ", right click on the "CPU - main thread" window."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Did you just join ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yes. I'll make a picture tutorial later guys. Sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Another way of getting to two war channel is to download Hotspot shield.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyhwx View Post
    Another way of getting to two war channel is to download Hotspot shield.
    Agreed someone even said killing a brigidier(red) In others channel

Thanks
    got error when log in .. why ? and do u know how to crack vip hack?
    Last edited by NoEntryPhc; 12-27-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Just use VPN ..the best way,,
    LeRoi

Thanks
    lol ty, exactly wat im lookin for

Thanks
    I will try this later. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast