Thread: Le Bot 5.6

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    Can someone tell me their ingame name and tell me of some places using the bot to train using a level 29 acc? i haven't played in a few years wanna max and get some cool items and stuff i've been gone a few years like i said and trying to get back in the game and a good way to level new classes Please Pm me

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Btw the Banished Keeps saying Quest Completed failed

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Also is their a way to like Load a Bunch of Vindicator Tokens or Blaze or Chunnin tokens?
    For the banished bot u must first complete Knave1's route to the void quest (Knave1's Quests - .) and then complete the void spell quest (Nythera's Quests - .) before u can do the banished exp and gold.
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/citysign.jpg[/img]

Remember, if I helped, press Thanks!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nelsontky For This Useful Post:

Ravime (12-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsontky View Post
    Originally Posted by Ravime
    Can someone tell me their ingame name and tell me of some places using the bot to train using a level 29 acc? i haven't played in a few years wanna max and get some cool items and stuff i've been gone a few years like i said and trying to get back in the game and a good way to level new classes Please Pm me

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Btw the Banished Keeps saying Quest Completed failed

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Also is their a way to like Load a Bunch of Vindicator Tokens or Blaze or Chunnin tokens?
    For the banished bot u must first complete Knave1's route to the void quest (Knave1's Quests - .) and then complete the void spell quest (Nythera's Quests - .) before u can do the banished exp and gold.
    Well where do you suggest i go to level Beginning classes and everything cause after i get my Necromancer to a higher level and can kill level 20 monsters fairly fast i wanna do Chronospan rep and some others and get cool items lol seems complicated to start again without starting over :P i played beta it was so much smaller then

Thanks
    Well where do you suggest i go to level Beginning classes and everything cause after i get my Necromancer to a higher level and can kill level 20 monsters fairly fast i wanna do Chronospan rep and some others and get cool items lol seems complicated to start again without starting over :P i played beta it was so much smaller then
    Go to server twilly and use the undead pirates xp bot in a public room

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nelsontky For This Useful Post:

Ravime (12-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Go to server twilly and use the undead pirates xp bot in a public room
    it auto takes you to a diff room :/ to like 999999 so you can't do it with other people :/

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Also with the Chrono Span Rep trainer i only get the First quest and only the fairy items... so you can never complete the quest and would it be possible for someone to add me ingame and we talk about it their it would be alot faster...

Thanks
    ^
    Click teh Options tab - in the bot - then deselect "private rooms"
    Last edited by StormVolt; 12-30-2012 at 09:50 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StormVolt For This Useful Post:

Ravime (12-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Aha gotcha thanks and sorry i'm such a nub it's been so long :/ and first time using the upgraded bot Thanks everyone

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Sorry one last question can anyone help me get some Chronospan Rep i can't complete the first and only rep quest i dont understand it i can only get the fairy item from it :/

Thanks
    it auto takes you to a diff room :/ to like 999999 so you can't do it with other people :/

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Also with the Chrono Span Rep trainer i only get the First quest and only the fairy items... so you can never complete the quest and would it be possible for someone to add me ingame and we talk about it their it would be alot faster...
    no problem my acc is nelsontky and for the chronospan rep i would recommend u use aqw helper from [Release] AQW Helper 1.2 - AQ Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers and then load this bot from https://u.eu.pn/thespan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    no problem my acc is nelsontky and for the chronospan rep i would recommend u use aqw helper from [Release] AQW Helper 1.2 - AQ Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers and then load this bot from https://u.eu.pn/thespan
    Why use a Diff Bot? and by bot i mean the AQW Helper

Thanks
    Why use a Diff Bot? and by bot i mean the AQW Helper
    because lebot's bot manager is quite screwed up, not like aqw helper's, which go through the commands really one by one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Not really sure what you mean or if i'll be able to use them well but yeah.. i'll give it a try thanks lol idk how to use the other bot the up down right arrow key stuff doesn't work :/
    Last edited by Ravime; 12-31-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    Can you have the bot do the quest Pack of Spices in Pirates?

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Can you have the bot do the quest Pack of Spices in Pirates?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeahi believe you can you just have to find the quest in the quest list and put the number in the quest loader

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

I just wanna know is their a way to find the quests you want? like is their a Pot of Gold quest so i can get the leprechaun armor etc.. or a Star of Flames for some weapons etc.. it's just like seriously..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zynxan View Post
    Dude. No Juggernaut bot? WHY?! I mean cmon, at least give us a reason, or I don't think we'll gonna "undertand". =~=
    But hey, it's not that I'm 100% against it at all. Just asking.
    I'll just add whatever I feel like. Enough reason. Please don't question that because it's a lot more technical than it seems.

Thanks

NicE!!

can u do hack SHoP for Essence of undead legend plz!! in next le bot!! i want legion titan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm fixing the bot manager right now...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast