Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thumbs down Just read the post itself, please.

I'm angry at scammers which fail at trying to scam me, then accuse me.
    I'm doing my last trades in the AVA marketplace section to actually get an account (after 5 failed trades, 3 of them tried to scam me, failed and then accuse me for being the scammer), then I'm quitting MPGH.

Retarded community of AVA-marketplace, the minions, mods and some users were really nice to me. But really... What happend to the old AVA-marketplace community from a few months back? Now there are only Israeli and 1 dude trying to get me banned multiple times.
    Even a good friend of mine, @skown24 (AKA Samuel) reported me for scamming, even though the trade was done (after a while I must admit, there was some trouble with my PayPal).

Here are a few special thanks:

@iSnakes - Thank you for being an old friend, awesome and trying to defend me.
    @Prepix - Fuck you. I know you in real life, it's not my last goodbye or whatever, I just like you for being neutral.
    @santahatftw - Thanks for the nice legit trades, but I wasn't interested in the accounts myself, I was buying them for my friends. You're the most trusted seller I know, I gone first and instantly after, you gave the info. @zauxxx22 - Thanks for being a dick and making multiple accounts, just to get me banned. @iSn1p3You - Thanks for tthe fake report, which you've failed at, because 1. That's not my Skype name. 2. I've never traded you also thanks for having some education and knowing how to spell correctly, one of the few educated fellows on MPGH
    @skown24 - Thanks for the trade and being "nice", you've wrote at least 200 messages containing things such as: "YOUR'RE GAY, A DUST, PROSTITUTE WORTH NOTHING UR LIFEIS WORTH NOTHING, UR MOM SUCKS AND IS POOR SHE IS PROSTITUTE TO PAY UR SCAMMER ASS INTERNET" Those messages made me (and my friend) laugh for a good half an hour (You've posted those things for about 30 minutes FYI).
    @FaiLing scammers which tried to scam me - I actually like you children, failing to scam, then accuse me.
    @Ravallo - Thanks, for being the best mod/OMM ever. <3

I'm looking for my last trade, after that I'll probably quit MPGH.
    I simply hate the AVA community, on MPGH and in the game itself too (I still play it for my friends).

Goodbye,
    Raytiger3.

I'm probably going to continue playing games on Steam, where the community doesn't exist out of children, like AVA or scamming Israeli tryhards to get me, a legit trader, banned.
    Last edited by Fluxie; 12-27-2012 at 02:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Aww, I don't want you to leave.. Talk to me on skype <3

Thanks for that shoutout too

:'(

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowdash For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    when did i made multiple account to try and get you banned?
    yes i have another account but its never been related to you

and yes you do scamm ther are just so many reports on you
    u said someone hackes youre skype
    then another time you gave the wrong code
    now you have paypal issues this is just excuses

and the israelis always tried to scamm not something new

Thanks
    SIMON RAGEQUITTING MPGH QQ

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (12-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
    SIMON RAGEQUITTING MPGH QQ
    Yup. I'm RQing because of the guy above you.
    Andy, good luck handling all those Israeli scammers which can't spell for any shit.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by zauxxx22 View Post
    when did i made multiple account to try and get you banned?
    yes i have another account but its never been related to you

and yes you do scamm ther are just so many reports on you
    u said someone hackes youre skype
    then another time you gave the wrong code
    now you have paypal issues this is just excuses

and the israelis always tried to scamm not something new
    Ninja please....Scammer? Dafuq.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    nobody cares
    jhonwdss 1 Trade, Trusted and nice guy to trade =D , he went first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So a scammer ragequited because of me

and ofc the real reason isent me
    you just dont have anyone to scamm now so :\

as i told before israelies sacmmers have always been
    i am not proud of that but iam not 1 of them
    my grammer not being good dosent have anything to do with scamming

Thanks
    You do know you could have PM'd me if you needed help, right? I do not allow accusations in te marketplace, but I need people to bring the issue to my attention. I am sorry to hear of these issues, you should always use a verified middleman.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hope a person like you speak the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Don't leave us again Simon D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Haha thank you get the fuck out nobody likes you.
    Raytiger 3 scammer: MY PROOF

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    I'm angry at scammers which fail at trying to scam me, then accuse me.
    I'm doing my last trades in the AVA marketplace section to actually get an account (after 5 failed trades, 3 of them tried to scam me, failed and then accuse me for being the scammer), then I'm quitting MPGH.

Retarded community of AVA-marketplace, the minions, mods and some users were really nice to me. But really... What happend to the old AVA-marketplace community from a few months back? Now there are only Israeli and 1 dude trying to get me banned multiple times.
    Even a good friend of mine, @skown24 (AKA Samuel) reported me for scamming, even though the trade was done (after a while I must admit, there was some trouble with my PayPal).

Here are a few special thanks:

@iSnakes - Thank you for being an old friend, awesome and trying to defend me.
    @Prepix - Fuck you. I know you in real life, it's not my last goodbye or whatever, I just like you for being neutral.
    @santahatftw - Thanks for the nice legit trades, but I wasn't interested in the accounts myself, I was buying them for my friends. You're the most trusted seller I know, I gone first and instantly after, you gave the info. @zauxxx22 - Thanks for being a dick and making multiple accounts, just to get me banned. @iSn1p3You - Thanks for tthe fake report, which you've failed at, because 1. That's not my Skype name. 2. I've never traded you also thanks for having some education and knowing how to spell correctly, one of the few educated fellows on MPGH
    @skown24 - Thanks for the trade and being "nice", you've wrote at least 200 messages containing things such as: "YOUR'RE GAY, A DUST, PROSTITUTE WORTH NOTHING UR LIFEIS WORTH NOTHING, UR MOM SUCKS AND IS POOR SHE IS PROSTITUTE TO PAY UR SCAMMER ASS INTERNET" Those messages made me (and my friend) laugh for a good half an hour (You've posted those things for about 30 minutes FYI).
    @FaiLing scammers which tried to scam me - I actually like you children, failing to scam, then accuse me.
    @Ravallo - Thanks, for being the best mod/OMM ever. <3

I'm looking for my last trade, after that I'll probably quit MPGH.
    I simply hate the AVA community, on MPGH and in the game itself too (I still play it for my friends).

Goodbye,
    Raytiger3.

I'm probably going to continue playing games on Steam, where the community doesn't exist out of children, like AVA or scamming Israeli tryhards to get me, a legit trader, banned.
    First of all you didn't have any problems second of all you scammed me. You exactly said I double checked the email and you still got it wrong how is that possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You do know you could have PM'd me if you needed help, right? I do not allow accusations in te marketplace, but I need people to bring the issue to my attention. I am sorry to hear of these issues, you should always use a verified middleman.
    Yeah, I should've used MMs.
    If I get out of this shithole clean, I'd probably have more contact with you, because of those people like @zauxxx22
    I didn't even know that you were a minion, I come from an old time, when Pie was my man. I know that Prepix is one... because... I know him in real life.

Thanks for your comment

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

If I get out of this shithole clean, I'd probably have more contact with you, because of those people like @zauxxx22
    I didn't even know that you were a minion, I come from an old time, when Pie was my man. I know that Prepix is one... because... I know him in real life.

Thanks for your comment

Am I...?

No, but seriously. I'm speaking the truth.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Don't leave us again Simon D:
    You still have contact through me on Skype.
    You're my <3
    My guardian, my protector and also:
    My friend.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    Haha thank you get the fuck out nobody likes you.
    Raytiger 3 scammer: MY PROOF

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

First of all you didn't have any problems second of all you scammed me. You exactly said I double checked the email and you still got it wrong how is that possible?
    1. Show me/them proof that I scammed YOU.
    2. You're still violating my privacy with that video, please remove it. Make another one, while censoring my last name, thank you.
    3. Go on and scam more accounts, to simply get money for your education, you can't spell for shit, while being American? Damn. I prefer Canada over the US, definetely.
    4. I double checked that I've sent, moron. You can even see that in the video.
    5. You should get off MPGH, you're the cancer of it . First looking alright, but when examined, you're simply evil and growing.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zauxxx22 View Post
    So a scammer ragequited because of me

and ofc the real reason isent me
    you just dont have anyone to scamm now so :\

as i told before israelies sacmmers have always been
    i am not proud of that but iam not 1 of them
    my grammer not being good dosent have anything to do with scamming
    If you can read , I'm leaving because of failing scammers, not specifically because of you, moron.
    I don't have people to scam? No. I was simply looking for an acount to start playing AVA again, not scamming people, like what your uncle does . Also, "no people to scam" why do you think there are so much scammers around in AVA? Well, because there are enough retards to scam in AVA, luckily I'm not a retard and you guys failed to scam me
    Last edited by Fluxie; 12-28-2012 at 02:46 AM.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (12-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Thanks for your comment

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Am I...?

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

You're my <3
    My friend.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

2. You're still violating my privacy with that video, please remove it. Make another one, while censoring my last name, thank you.
    3. Go on and scam more accounts, to simply get money for your education, you can't spell for shit, while being American? Damn. I prefer Canada over the US, definetely.
    5. You should get off MPGH, you're the cancer of it . First looking alright, but when examined, you're simply evil and growing.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

If you can read , I'm leaving because of failing scammers, not specifically because of you, moron.
    I don't have people to scam? No. I was simply looking for an acount to start playing AVA again, not scamming people, like what your uncle does . Also, "no people to scam" why do you think there are so much scammers around in AVA? Well, because there are enough retards to scam in AVA, luckily I'm not a retard and you guys failed to scam me

my uncle? yes because ther arent any scammers from the Netherland

failed to scamm you? you are the oen scamming evryone

you are just so funny you are feeding youre owne lies this shit is just to funny
    and yes you quit hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure
    stil trying to buy accs on the marketplace section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thanks for your comment

Am I...?

You're my <3
    My friend.

LOOOL this guy first of all I can spell.
    2. You didn't even give me my money look at this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5116...ature=youtu.be
    3. You have my accounts.
    4. Your're the fking scammer which should get the fuck out cause your shit hole post that's all a lie. Such a sinner .
    5. Your're showing my name your violating my privacy little hypocrite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast